CB how do I improve?

CB how do I improve?

Search
Comments
Feb 8, 2022, 23:5702/08/22
02/14/21

Ok going off your thought process this is what I came up with

SK Speed 174 or higher brings AA and self clense 

Brogni Speed  173 or 1 lower than SK bring sheild,block buffs att up when a3 booked

rest higher speed than SK and Brogni

Scabrius brings leech, weaken and poison

Toragi bring ally protect, sheld  refelt damage att down and poison

Ninja brings def down and the pain 

Now I can have higher speeds as long as I keep SK and Brongi in tune correct?

Feb 9, 2022, 00:1102/09/22
06/25/20

You'll need to experiment between having SK or Brogni being the slowest. If Brogni is slowest, he'll need to use his shield on turn 2, which means he doesn't get ally protect from SK. On the other hand, if he uses it on turn 3, then SK doesn't have the unkillable buff.

Also, I wouldn't use Toragi on that team. You need DEF up IMO. From my experience, double AP doesn't cut it. Versulf does the job better IMO. He brings both leech and DEF up. I would actually change it to:

Skullcrusher (CA, AP) - use A2 on turn 1

Brogni (Block Debuffs) - use A3 on turn 3

Fayne (Debuffs)

Ninja (Damage)

Versulf (DEF up, AP, Leech) - use A3 on turn 1

With this setup, I would have Versulf be slowest, followed by Skullcrusher, Brogni, and Fayne and Ninja being fastest. You don't need to go as high as 180. You can literally do 170, 171, 172, 173, and 174 respectively.

Feb 9, 2022, 00:2302/09/22
Feb 9, 2022, 00:50(edited)
02/14/21
kramaswamy.kr

You'll need to experiment between having SK or Brogni being the slowest. If Brogni is slowest, he'll need to use his shield on turn 2, which means he doesn't get ally protect from SK. On the other hand, if he uses it on turn 3, then SK doesn't have the unkillable buff.

Also, I wouldn't use Toragi on that team. You need DEF up IMO. From my experience, double AP doesn't cut it. Versulf does the job better IMO. He brings both leech and DEF up. I would actually change it to:

Skullcrusher (CA, AP) - use A2 on turn 1

Brogni (Block Debuffs) - use A3 on turn 3

Fayne (Debuffs)

Ninja (Damage)

Versulf (DEF up, AP, Leech) - use A3 on turn 1

With this setup, I would have Versulf be slowest, followed by Skullcrusher, Brogni, and Fayne and Ninja being fastest. You don't need to go as high as 180. You can literally do 170, 171, 172, 173, and 174 respectively.

Versulf is miles away from being ready for anything and needs a ton of books so trying to find a sub for him in any way I can.

Fayne much easier to do but ..... I have scab already all done and he brings 2 needed things poison, weaken and leech,

I will look again for a def up SS might be my only other that is ready to go and not months away .

Sorry looking for epics as they are much easier to book.

What about Giscard? has Att down on A1 and A3 60% def and 50% att on 3 turn when booked?

Feb 9, 2022, 03:0802/09/22
11/16/20

I used to use skullcrusher and brogni in a cb comp with tower. I dont think op has tower but they have demytha who is better anyways.

Skullcrusher 171
Brogni 183
Demytha 248

Should go 50 turns.

Add in fayne and frozen banshee between 186-191 speed and I think it would work fine vs void not so much other affinities. They do have a doom priest that I believe running 186 speed in place of brogni vs affinities would work as well.

174 on counter attack champion does give optimal up time on CA but at 171 skullcrusher will always be unkillable for stuns as long as you can get him to take it.

Feb 9, 2022, 03:1302/09/22
11/16/20

I take back my previous post as I forget tower block damage is 2 turns vs demythas being one turn.

Maybe still can get it to work I'm not sure.

I believe : https://www.deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes-4/Slow-Skullcrusher-and-Tower
Is that listed comp I was referencing. Maybe still worth looking into the calc to see if it can work.

Also I just saw comment on your fayne vs scaribus I think he works just as well.

Feb 9, 2022, 09:1202/09/22
Feb 9, 2022, 09:21(edited)
02/14/21
evilized6666

I take back my previous post as I forget tower block damage is 2 turns vs demythas being one turn.

Maybe still can get it to work I'm not sure.

I believe : https://www.deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes-4/Slow-Skullcrusher-and-Tower
Is that listed comp I was referencing. Maybe still worth looking into the calc to see if it can work.

Also I just saw comment on your fayne vs scaribus I think he works just as well.

Yes I looked at the Demytha comps and just can not reach 274 as of yet, so it is on the back burner til I can.

Think I will try SK, Brogni, Scabius, Ninja and Giscard, it seems to cover the bases people are looking for.

Has AP, AA, Sheild,block debuff, leech,poison,weaken, lower def lower att and up att, forgot up def