All Categories

GET LOUD FOR 5*CHICKEN AND SACRED SHARD! WE WANT IT BACK, PLARIUM !!!

GET LOUD FOR 5*CHICKEN AND SACRED SHARD! WE WANT IT BACK, PLARIUM !!!

Search
Comments
Dec 6, 2021, 08:3712/06/21
10/15/20
Trips

No need for anyone to apologize to me, lol.  I thought I put a smiley in my post.  Where I still think shards are way overvalued:) 😃  I think people just enjoy opening them, like you said for the chance... a virtual Xmas every sacred lol. 

It would be awfully boring without different perspectives on things.

Definitely be boring if we all felt the same :) and maybe it is about the adrenaline rush as much as logic - it is after all a game for gambling addicts !

Dec 6, 2021, 09:1012/06/21
02/14/21
trevor.wilson

Definitely be boring if we all felt the same :) and maybe it is about the adrenaline rush as much as logic - it is after all a game for gambling addicts !

Very much this.

It is a gambling game as well taking away the gamble makes it less fun IMO, besides I feel the Chicken and shards were way more useful for fusions and that was why they were taken away ( trying to induce more sales )

Like i said earlier they will not be coming back, but i do hope they open their eyes and offer something alot better than an useless epic that will be food for 99% of their players.

Dec 6, 2021, 11:4012/06/21
11/17/20

How about a middle ground? Replace the champion frags with life tokens. It would still take roughly the same amount of months to get a lego (based on cost variance), but you would get to choose from the pool of legos from the vendor and not pigion-holed into one champion that "may be" garbage for that player. IMO it would also be a nice way to utilize a new feature in the game.