All Categories

One more time Plarium shows why they are experts in screwing the f2p players.

One more time Plarium shows why they are experts in screwing the f2p players.

Search
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Nov 19, 2021, 15:5311/19/21
02/24/19
RoseRoyal

Bumping a thread from 3 days ago just to say that ever since I posted in this thread, my NM CB rewards have included 3 legendary books.  Thanks thread!

Does this help?

And if so, teach me your ways. Which threads must be participated in to get the best rewards?

Nov 20, 2021, 08:0511/20/21
02/13/21
harleQuinn

Does this help?

And if so, teach me your ways. Which threads must be participated in to get the best rewards?

100% it helps.  Plarium monitor the forums and alter the RGN for each user accordingly to the types of posts that are made.  They pay a team of people who's only job is to adjust the RNG up and down for the hundreds of thousands of users who play the game.

I find that the key is whenever someone makes a post about RNG going against them, then you must reply back suggesting that this doesn't sound right.  I beleive there is a bonus if the users then respond to suggest that you are paid by Plarium, but I haven't reached that level yet

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 20, 2021, 08:3211/20/21
02/24/19
RoseRoyal

100% it helps.  Plarium monitor the forums and alter the RGN for each user accordingly to the types of posts that are made.  They pay a team of people who's only job is to adjust the RNG up and down for the hundreds of thousands of users who play the game.

I find that the key is whenever someone makes a post about RNG going against them, then you must reply back suggesting that this doesn't sound right.  I beleive there is a bonus if the users then respond to suggest that you are paid by Plarium, but I haven't reached that level yet

OMG! My bonuses must be astronomical!

Siphi is just around the corner, I'm SURE of it!

Nov 20, 2021, 09:1911/20/21
03/16/20

Yup  ..  feasts  and  barrels  are  just  a  whale  pleaser

Nov 20, 2021, 13:1011/20/21
01/04/20
harleQuinn

OMG! My bonuses must be astronomical!

Siphi is just around the corner, I'm SURE of it!

Your next cb reward is going to take a shard from you instead. 

Nov 20, 2021, 14:0511/20/21
11/16/20

Instead of spamming this pic with no context in every thread, why don't you eleborate on what it is you're trying to get across.

This is a English speaking forum, and you're posting a picture in Russian with no context.

I've only noticed you posting recently as well and every post you make is a uniformed negative piece of trash. So with zero context I can only assume this post follows suit.

Nov 21, 2021, 02:3611/21/21
11/16/20

2 years with no C's or unkillable champ is pretty terrible. I'm not even a year in and have 2 cs and 2 block damage champs.

The last big fusion for Sigmund had demytha who is a block damage champ used in a ton of different unkillable comps. If your luck with pulls over two years was so bad you have not been able to make a unm comp you should have gotten this champion.

There are plenty of comps that do not rely on being unkillable, it's harsh but if after two years you are not able to do unm clan boss you have done a lot of things completely wrong with advancing your account.

Clan boss is 100% a option for any account that is playing for 6~ months possibly much less time.

Nov 21, 2021, 02:5411/21/21
Nov 21, 2021, 02:57(edited)
01/04/20

Unfortunately it's somewhat common to go that long without pulling a void legendary. All I can say is only do it on 2x wekends.

Nov 21, 2021, 23:4811/21/21
Nov 22, 2021, 00:17(edited)
05/03/21

Barrels make no sense because I need to spend 55 levels farming scrolls.  I have a barel that will never be used. 

Edited by moderator.- Harbs 

Removed false information

Nov 22, 2021, 02:4411/22/21
01/04/20

Unfortunately no, mods are only volunteers with no access to internal information. There used to be a mercy counter program but Plarium removed blocked its access. So you have to write down every shard. 

Nov 22, 2021, 08:0811/22/21
04/02/19
Harbby

Unfortunately no, mods are only volunteers with no access to internal information. There used to be a mercy counter program but Plarium removed blocked its access. So you have to write down every shard. 

And the only viable reason for that is they don't actually have a working mercy system and having a counter would have proven it

Nov 22, 2021, 14:4411/22/21
12/19/19

If after 2 years you can't get top UNM chest and struggle in Classic Arena you should probably try a different game.  Your approach to this one obviously isn't working, and if you haven't figured it out yet....

Anyone that has "played" for 2 years can get top UNM chest with any roster.  

Nov 23, 2021, 15:2111/23/21
12/19/19

Are you getting 2x the top chest in UNM, NM & Brutal? If so, you would be getting way more shards and books... even with bad rng 

Nov 23, 2021, 16:2011/23/21
03/31/19

Not sure why people are not realizing these changes affect the playerbase. Granted its a free game, greedy game at that, but none the less they will always find a way to ruin something. From extending the advanced quests... oooh that "fight the clan boss with a rare champion" always gets me, let us reroll that one or give us an extra bounty... anywho, we all know this game is catered to those with deep pockets. You can see it with every update, who in the world has the luck to get all these legos without paying a dime? The barrels x feasts i feel were a mistake and should be something for a shop like tag team arena take the yellow out of there! See how fast people start leaving your game. From the checkin rewards fiasco this game really has been going down hill. Now you remove more end game items to replace them with chicken, give me an in game air fryer to feed off all these dupe voids your game likes to give... Also 200 voids to have a chance at a lego? Come on plarium you guys are really just terrible. Theres just so much they've done to mess us up im surprised im still playing the game myself. 

Nov 23, 2021, 16:2411/23/21
03/31/19
Harbby

How does this make sense? Plarium brings out a mercy system but have 0 way of tracking it. They really think im going to draw a line on paper everytime i open a shard? Come on even this is kind of foolish. Nothing against you just plarium guidlines in general.

Nov 24, 2021, 07:5711/24/21
04/02/19

Wasn't too hard when they did a counter for the 'free' champ for 110 ancients was it?  

Just shows their 'mercy' system is not fit for purpose if they can't be transparent with it

Nov 24, 2021, 13:5211/24/21
08/07/21

I'm FTP and fairly new to the game (just got High Khatun, and getting close to the poison pig guy - Day 60).  For me, a legendary book would be great for the legendary champion I've got - Ninja.

The idea of being able to get what would be my fourth rank 6, level 60 champion with a barrel sounds better.  All I've done is level up Kael (my starter), Apothecary (a lucky blue shard pull) and Ninja (my freebie) to R6, lvl 60.   I was lucky and got Vogoth out of a gold shard, and I'm working on him now.  I've been at it for a week or so.

Like I said, I'm new to the game, and I'm still on a steep learning curve.  There's probably a lot that I'm overlooking because of it.  I've probably made a lot of mistakes that I don't know about. 

Here's my reality: I don't have hundreds of brews, and though I do what I can get use my energy carefully (and use XP boosts properly), I basically spend all of my energy right now leveling up "food".   It's kind of boring.

I like these barrel and feast thingies.  I kind of wish that I could have gotten some the first few weeks I played.  I suppose, the drawback would have been missing out on experiencing a lot of the game and maybe not learning as much about Kael, Apothecary, Ninja (and my regularly used, non R6, lvl 60 champs like High Khatun and Spirithost) as I did.

Dec 7, 2021, 20:2812/07/21
09/12/20

think the mercy system must be cached somewhere rather than permanently stored in the database against the account.

My FTP has summoned well over 250 ancient shards with no legendary to show.

My whale (not kraken) account regularly trips the mercy system on 10x events. 

Dec 8, 2021, 05:5312/08/21
Dec 8, 2021, 05:55(edited)
10/30/21
SirPoopTheIII

Well , your comment made me think. For a moment I thought I should indeed apologise. Then I thought a little more and realised that maybe I am not as wrong as I initially thought.

Moderators in these forums take plarium's side in almost everything even when it is clearly against the players. Plarium nerfs a champ , they will say "well done". Plarium will remove a lego book from the log in rewards , they will say "well done"! Plarium will remove a lego book from the rewards , they will say "well done" again!

I'm afraid their help in other matters is pointless if in critical matters they are clearly against us. Afterall , we have all the help we need. I have never needed the help of any moderator about anything. Whatever I wanted I could find as much help as I wanted. I have no idea when a moderator provided you a help that you couldn't anyway find in reddit, discord or clan chat.

I totally agree mods 100% always take plariums side when it comes to justifying taking resources away from us. They are slowly taking all the leggo books away lol. just get to gold TTA and u can buy them! ya right lol. its really sad. quit taking everything away the whales are still going to whale why such blatant greed?

Dec 8, 2021, 05:5812/08/21
10/30/21
Heldrin

I'm FTP and fairly new to the game (just got High Khatun, and getting close to the poison pig guy - Day 60).  For me, a legendary book would be great for the legendary champion I've got - Ninja.

The idea of being able to get what would be my fourth rank 6, level 60 champion with a barrel sounds better.  All I've done is level up Kael (my starter), Apothecary (a lucky blue shard pull) and Ninja (my freebie) to R6, lvl 60.   I was lucky and got Vogoth out of a gold shard, and I'm working on him now.  I've been at it for a week or so.

Like I said, I'm new to the game, and I'm still on a steep learning curve.  There's probably a lot that I'm overlooking because of it.  I've probably made a lot of mistakes that I don't know about. 

Here's my reality: I don't have hundreds of brews, and though I do what I can get use my energy carefully (and use XP boosts properly), I basically spend all of my energy right now leveling up "food".   It's kind of boring.

I like these barrel and feast thingies.  I kind of wish that I could have gotten some the first few weeks I played.  I suppose, the drawback would have been missing out on experiencing a lot of the game and maybe not learning as much about Kael, Apothecary, Ninja (and my regularly used, non R6, lvl 60 champs like High Khatun and Spirithost) as I did.

Trust  people  who  have  been  around,  you  can  level  up  champs  while  farming  dungeons,  mino,  etc. So  replacing  what  is  an  EXTREMELY  and  artificially,  rare  item,  a  leggo  book  from  anywhere  is  a  blow  to  anyone  who  doesnt  drop  mad  $$$  on  this  game.