All Categories

Anyone seeing any decent team here?

Anyone seeing any decent team here?

Search
Comments
Aug 30, 2021, 11:1708/30/21
07/31/21
harleQuinn

It sounds like you're doing a lot of the things you'd want to. I especially like to hear you're doing Faction Wars every day. FW was HUGE for me. A lot of my champs were geared in 4-6 pieces of 5 star Perception gear for a long time. I still use the best of those pieces in my UNM Clan Boss team.

I farmed A LOT of Dragon 13 too. It would take FOREVER, so that was my 30 autos every night. Twice a week I'd farm Spider instead.

I HOPE they don't rotate Yannica. I'd be peeved myself, as I am trying to get her too.

This is my first account. Except for clanboss, which is unfortunately th rmost important source of ressources I am please with my progress. I certainly won't abandon it but it's slow going.

Since the only other game I play is Magic the Gathering and I can play that alongside Raid anyways I also started a second account at first just for fun to see the differene between Kael and Elhaine. And I did get extremely good pulls from the ancient 2x unlike my first account. Mordecai, Fahrakin, Sepulchre Sentinel, geomancer, Zargala, Baroth, Lordly legionaire. I have gotten from the first void 2x a Coldheart and from the very first few ancients I used, Ghrush.

The difference is pretty stark. 30 days in with more crappy gear than on my first account I am close to 1keying hard and 3 keying brutal. While on my first account I can barely 4 key brutal and only two key hard with ages away from one keying.

Although on my second account faction wars are way less developed as well as tag team arena. Thus I am farther away from Drexthar.

Also due to Kaels inability to properly wave clear, currently I have to  manual dragon 13 until the first inhalation, while on my first qaccount I could auto dragon 13 far sooner.

It will be interesting in how both develop.