Clan vs Clan changes are trash !

Clan vs Clan changes are trash !

Search
Comments
Aug 23, 2021, 03:3608/23/21
Aug 23, 2021, 04:57(edited)
04/18/21
harleQuinn

The amount of work that would be seems crazy for a ring or two. I am asking seriously, not sarcastically, do you really think people would want to do this? I know I wouldn't myself.

some clans struggle to get 600k points., It is easy to create account and collect daily logins and weekly ancient shard few minutes a day per account. I have few accounts myself doing just that. It's not something high level clans would do. they can get millions of points without any of that. I'll make a another account and collect shards for 3 months and see how many points I can get. I'll let you know 😀

Aug 23, 2021, 04:5608/23/21
08/23/21

took me less than 10 minutes to make an account and set up to collect daily login and weekly ancient shard piece of cake. I'm same person as above 😀

Aug 23, 2021, 11:2108/23/21
01/15/21
harleQuinn

The amount of work that would be seems crazy for a ring or two. I am asking seriously, not sarcastically, do you really think people would want to do this? I know I wouldn't myself.

For reactionary gear i imagine top clans will go to stupid lengths, wasnt clan hopping for chests a thing?

As for the cvc, people know this game is p2win. And we appreciate the company needs to make a profit

But if you dont even pretend skill is a factor anymore, people will get fed up of 'competing'