All Categories

Are FTP players treated differently?

Are FTP players treated differently?

Search
Comments
Apr 9, 2021, 12:2104/09/21
01/07/21

I have been playing for 3 months, 

For my part it's getting ridiculous, I used 20 blue shards for the event and summoned Miscreated Monster and ..... 

i

I have 6 legendaries, I am F2P and I am already struggling for the leveling ..... The books do not speak about it and for the mastery I have saved 2400 gems for them  .....    

i

Maybe they want me to spend on the books and the chickens. 

Apr 9, 2021, 12:3804/09/21
09/29/20

It's really simple.

As a FTP, you don't have hundreds upon hundreds of shards to open. And thus you have fewer champions.

Apr 9, 2021, 13:2204/09/21
05/13/19
LADYGAGA

I think this topic is an eternal guessing game on everyone's mind.  Do you think p2p players welcome that news? 

And what evidence do you have for your views? Are you a Plarium programmer?

Not really concerned about who can fight who, but what one gets into their account is my concern.

Plarium programmer? HA HA

Such wild imagination you have Lady Gaga.

Apr 9, 2021, 13:3404/09/21
10/15/20

I get the frustration btw, i am desperate for a good turn meter champ with a higher than 19% aura, since i just cannot win the speed race with current champs no matter how much i farm dragon till my eyes bleed 

So when i got my first coldheart, my guild were saying 'shes awesome for fire knight and spider, build her immediately'...and i was not interested.

Apr 9, 2021, 17:1104/09/21
01/27/21

Plarium would be in major legal trouble if they treated this gambling system differently depending on whether you were spending money on the game.  A lot of countries require rules to be in place and posted for this sort of game.

Apr 9, 2021, 20:4604/09/21
10/08/17

Yes I have spent $1000s on this game then deleted  my account by sending all my Legends as food in a RAGE quit

Then came  back and spent $1000s again to rebuild a playable account

TODAY.................

I am not overly lucky with shard pulls and from my past experience, VOID are the worst TRAP that anyone could fall into. I advise everyone to not spend $$$$ on Void shards. There are way better  places to spend $$$$ if thats what you want to do to better  your account

So conclude that in response to OP, there is no difference from FTP to a spender. we all have bad  luck ....honestly but hede my warning about VOID shards

Apr 10, 2021, 00:0904/10/21
11/29/20

Instead of depending on RNG to pull a champion, what are you doing to prepare for the upcoming fusion event? It's going to be a grind, but you know what you're getting at the end. Might be a much better use of your time.

Are you saving shards? Are you building up chickens but not sacrificing them yet? Are you saving up silver? Leveling artifacts to 11/15 (but not all the way to 12/16)? Are you saving energy and gems for more energy? Are you doing the keeps regularly to build up a stockpile of potions?

Apr 21, 2021, 07:0204/21/21
04/05/21

I agree and disagree. I agree because yeah, the game is P2W but it also comes down to luck; I've recently pulled this dwarf crystal lego dude, so yeah.

Apr 21, 2021, 07:0504/21/21
04/05/21
PriestGuardian

Yes I have spent $1000s on this game then deleted  my account by sending all my Legends as food in a RAGE quit

Then came  back and spent $1000s again to rebuild a playable account

TODAY.................

I am not overly lucky with shard pulls and from my past experience, VOID are the worst TRAP that anyone could fall into. I advise everyone to not spend $$$$ on Void shards. There are way better  places to spend $$$$ if thats what you want to do to better  your account

So conclude that in response to OP, there is no difference from FTP to a spender. we all have bad  luck ....honestly but hede my warning about VOID shards

Yes, lol voids cost 10000 times more then ancients but just bc they give u void champs they are that much rarer.

Apr 21, 2021, 21:1904/21/21
04/10/21
trevor.wilson

I can only speak from personal experience- i pulled my first legendary (a decent one) before i had bought anything, and i have only ever been a minnow (tiny spend). My luck on my new account has been terrible however.

Some whales will throw thousands at the game, that means for every shard you open they might open 100 or even 200 shards which makes it far more likely they will have the top champs.

I do believe our in game actions are logged and it influences the packs etc that we see. But it is not in the interest of plarium to give FTP no legendaries at all... they want you to spend and that is far more likely if you get a decent champ you want to invest in.....

I got frustrated at not being able to pull a decent second poisoner and had dramatically reduced my playtime.... theni pulled draco which then led to me playing again and getting the 10 quid gempack for gems to help level him.

Agreed. I was in shortage of silver, had to farm dungeons a lot, then a million silver packs came from nowhere. It was painful because I'm a f2p