All Categories

Stuck at Silver Arena Mission...

Stuck at Silver Arena Mission...

Search
Comments
Mar 24, 2021, 21:5903/24/21
05/13/19
Tanreh

Imagine...Bronze level Arena should be suited to beginner levels !!

It is where you start the game and should get some progress to remain motivated to continue the game.

60k-80k means unbeatable for players starting the game.

Once again, We see several players lacking pure understanding.

It is obvious to me that you don't know how team power works or how it is calcuated.

The Team Power Amount for a team in Bronze 1 should be 50k power.

- Bronze 1 = 50,000 power

- Bronze 2 = 62,500 power

- Bronze 3 = 75,000 power

- Bronze 4 = 87,500 power

- Silver 1 = 100,000 power

- Silver 2 = 112,500 power

- Silver 3 = 125,000 power

- Silver 4 = 137,500 power

- Gold 1 = 150,000 power

- Gold 2 = 162,500 power

- Gold 3 = 175,000 power

- Gold 4 = 187,500 power

The team make up to reach 50k Power is the following:

1 lvl 60 + 3 lvl 40 heroes

or

4 lvl 50 heroes

If a Bronze 1 player is 50k

- A person with 60k power would be a Bronze 1 to Bronze 2 player.

- A person with 80k power would be a Bronze 3

Obviously, A Bronze 1 Player might struggle vs. opponents which are Bronze 2 or Bronze 3.

We would expect such things in any Arena Tier.

However, they are not unbeatable and they do belong in bronze.

Mar 24, 2021, 22:5803/24/21
08/15/20
Player J

Once again, We see several players lacking pure understanding.

It is obvious to me that you don't know how team power works or how it is calcuated.

The Team Power Amount for a team in Bronze 1 should be 50k power.

- Bronze 1 = 50,000 power

- Bronze 2 = 62,500 power

- Bronze 3 = 75,000 power

- Bronze 4 = 87,500 power

- Silver 1 = 100,000 power

- Silver 2 = 112,500 power

- Silver 3 = 125,000 power

- Silver 4 = 137,500 power

- Gold 1 = 150,000 power

- Gold 2 = 162,500 power

- Gold 3 = 175,000 power

- Gold 4 = 187,500 power

The team make up to reach 50k Power is the following:

1 lvl 60 + 3 lvl 40 heroes

or

4 lvl 50 heroes

If a Bronze 1 player is 50k

- A person with 60k power would be a Bronze 1 to Bronze 2 player.

- A person with 80k power would be a Bronze 3

Obviously, A Bronze 1 Player might struggle vs. opponents which are Bronze 2 or Bronze 3.

We would expect such things in any Arena Tier.

However, they are not unbeatable and they do belong in bronze.

I do not share your opinion at all but respect the effort you take into these posts. 

As being rated intellectually inferior to you, judging by your words, please allow me to pose a simple question:

If your rating is correct, why is Bronze 2 full of teams which belong on higher arena levels? Is your list of team power wrong or is arena broken?

i

Just to list the team powers in Bronze 2 I am facing (my own is ~63k)

According to your list, they should be in Bronze3-Silver 2...so what are they doing in Bronze 2?

Mar 26, 2021, 22:5503/26/21
02/24/21

Just posting to try to draw attention back to the actual post, instead of this idiotic back and forth over "Getting to Silver 1 is too hard for early game" vs. "YOU MORON A BRAIN DEAD MONKEY COULD GET TO GOLD 4 ON ACCIDENT IN UNDER 5 MINUTES LOLIDIOT".

The post is about requiring Silver 1 to advance the missions line way, way too early in the mission line. I'm going to assume, since nobody has actually said they disagree with that, just insulted people's ability to play the game, that we all agree this mission is way, way, way too early in the mission line. Can we please focus on that point in the hopes someone with authority actually notices our unity on that point and changes it?

I don't care if arena is harder or easier, I'll worry about that later. I have a mission line where I'm stuck at 1 quest, and can already complete the next NINE MISSIONS after it instantly with 0 effort. That is clearly not a good system.

Mar 29, 2021, 07:1003/29/21
02/14/20

What I don't understand is the fact that I was in gold 4 for a couple of months but not able to move up. Then in a matter of days I'm in silver level 2 and it was all I could do to get back to gold one.

Mar 29, 2021, 15:0203/29/21
03/20/21

i am new to this game.

i have whaled on swgoh, mcoc, hero wars, afk arena, idle heros, a number of other games.

i have been a gamer for 26 years.

i have never seen such a broken aspect of a game of this sort.

i am playing against teams in arena that are fully built, booked, ascended and so forth.

i have spent 4 grand on this game in 2 weeks. i cannot complete the missions mode because of arena.

it isnt my team or my gear. its that arena starts off being hard and just gets more difficult.

most players especially new ones cannot build an arena team especially a new one and compete with longer tenured players.

the fact that i am stuck "HARD" after spending 4k on this game, with a "good" arena team is ridiculous.

all my best gear and toons are used for arena.

i use deacon (L) zavia, bad-el, sethalia. i have all my gear as good as i can make it. my arena shard is mostly teams 20-30k bigger and all better than my team. this is stupid if its a quest goal to climb the arena, especially to get one of your first legendaries. 

compared to:

AFK arena- raids arena blows in comparison

Star wars galaxy of heros:  raids arena blows in comparison 

Idle Heros-  raids arena blows in comparison 

Hero wars-  raids arena blows in comparison 

marvel contest of champions- totally different style 

all of the above have fun engaging arenas- ones you can compete in with all sorts of teams and team compositions. (it sounds like when i do research the arena thing is recent and that previously it wasnt hard to earn medals)

in this game i have hated the arena since the start. its to hard, the competition is to good at lower levels and doesnt change until later, the analytics i have seen say the top tier players who have to win by speed and the arena requires perfect meta level teams. that should be upper end gold and platinum. and to be honest with my roster and spend level i should "NOT" have had an issue getting any wins in arena.

but i do. horribly so. i know what im doing and how to do it but the competition isnt equal. and never has been and i am in silver.

i would bet based off my recent experience- i would never suggest someone try to play a free account here the arena is broken for all players who dont spend excessive amounts of money or want to play for a year to make one decent arena team so they can build up the hall. 

PLARIUM- your arena is horribile in all aspects. for me to struggle in arena with my spend level basically makes me feel alienated and that these quests are not intended for new players at all. makes new players feel like to even compete they have to spend money and lots and lots of it.

the WORST arena of any of the major hero based games

Mar 29, 2021, 18:5003/29/21
05/13/19
Tanreh

I do not share your opinion at all but respect the effort you take into these posts. 

As being rated intellectually inferior to you, judging by your words, please allow me to pose a simple question:

If your rating is correct, why is Bronze 2 full of teams which belong on higher arena levels? Is your list of team power wrong or is arena broken?

i

Just to list the team powers in Bronze 2 I am facing (my own is ~63k)

According to your list, they should be in Bronze3-Silver 2...so what are they doing in Bronze 2?

I didn't get a Notifaction saying you commented to me.

Thus, I am only now seeing/responding to it.

You posted several screenshots of players with 80k to 111k Power.

According to my list, those players should be Bronze 3 - Silver 2 players.

Personally, I do believe those people you are showing are Bronze 3 to Silver 2 strength players.

Which ultimately brings us to your question, What are they doing in Bronze 2?

I don't think you are going to like the answer I am going to give, but it is the truth.

The reason those players are in Bronze 2 is so they can beat up on weaker players.

In Arena, Players like to intentionally drop arena tiers.

In Other Games, the idea of a person dropping tiers on purpose is known as Sandbagging.

Here is a Screenshot showing you what I am talking about:

i

Notice the person named [RC] Chris.

This player is using a Platinum Tier Avatar.

The only way to get the Avatar is by finishing Top 300 in the entire game.

The Tier I am at currently is Gold 3.

The player who was ranked top 300 in the entire game is now showing up in my Arena List in Gold 3.

The player is only using 1 hero. which means a lot Gold 4 players are going to smash him.

I am a Gold 4 player who drop down to Gold 3 due to Arena Reset.

I am fixing to smash him as well.

i

Yep, His 1 hero didn't have a chance.

i

This means [RC] Chris is probably going to drop all the way down to Gold 2 or Gold 1.

Than [RC] Chris is going to change his Current Arena Defense to his Top 300 Arena Defense.

This will prevent [RC] Chris from dropping down any lower because he is simply to strong.

Than [RC] Chris will begin a massive killing spree.

[RC] Chris might have 20 - 30 Arena Refill Tokens in his mail box which he bought from shop.

[RC] Chris is going to go on a rampage from Gold 1 to Platinum.

[RC] Chris is doing this to farm medals for his Great Hall.

Everything I just said is what is happening to you, Tanreh!

Those players are Bronze 3 to Silver 2 players.

They put 1 hero in there defense to fall down in Tiers similar to Chris. 

Than when they feel they have dropped far enough.

They will put there best arena defense in que.

They will crush everyone in their arena list all the way back up to the arena tier they belong in.

Mar 29, 2021, 19:1503/29/21
08/15/20
Player J

I didn't get a Notifaction saying you commented to me.

Thus, I am only now seeing/responding to it.

You posted several screenshots of players with 80k to 111k Power.

According to my list, those players should be Bronze 3 - Silver 2 players.

Personally, I do believe those people you are showing are Bronze 3 to Silver 2 strength players.

Which ultimately brings us to your question, What are they doing in Bronze 2?

I don't think you are going to like the answer I am going to give, but it is the truth.

The reason those players are in Bronze 2 is so they can beat up on weaker players.

In Arena, Players like to intentionally drop arena tiers.

In Other Games, the idea of a person dropping tiers on purpose is known as Sandbagging.

Here is a Screenshot showing you what I am talking about:

i

Notice the person named [RC] Chris.

This player is using a Platinum Tier Avatar.

The only way to get the Avatar is by finishing Top 300 in the entire game.

The Tier I am at currently is Gold 3.

The player who was ranked top 300 in the entire game is now showing up in my Arena List in Gold 3.

The player is only using 1 hero. which means a lot Gold 4 players are going to smash him.

I am a Gold 4 player who drop down to Gold 3 due to Arena Reset.

I am fixing to smash him as well.

i

Yep, His 1 hero didn't have a chance.

i

This means [RC] Chris is probably going to drop all the way down to Gold 2 or Gold 1.

Than [RC] Chris is going to change his Current Arena Defense to his Top 300 Arena Defense.

This will prevent [RC] Chris from dropping down any lower because he is simply to strong.

Than [RC] Chris will begin a massive killing spree.

[RC] Chris might have 20 - 30 Arena Refill Tokens in his mail box which he bought from shop.

[RC] Chris is going to go on a rampage from Gold 1 to Platinum.

[RC] Chris is doing this to farm medals for his Great Hall.

Everything I just said is what is happening to you, Tanreh!

Those players are Bronze 3 to Silver 2 players.

They put 1 hero in there defense to fall down in Tiers similar to Chris. 

Than when they feel they have dropped far enough.

They will put there best arena defense in que.

They will crush everyone in their arena list all the way back up to the arena tier they belong in.

That is actually a reasonable explanation. I can understand this behavior due to your explanation. There is only one question than at the moment. 

As this seems to be a game-wide phenomen, that nearly all levels of silver and bronze are flooded with teams that do not belong in these levels...shouldn't the higher up arena be filled with very low-strength teams (in comparison) right now? On my main (ending up with about 4000 points this week) account, I also only encounter teams which have about 20-150k more points than mine (~200k). 

Shouldn't there be weaker teams? I did also not encounter them this morning. About 80% of the possible opponents contain at least one of the following champs (Hege, Turmin, Arbiter, Lydia)...most of the time 2 or 3 of them.

I can understand by your example, how people try to get to lower levels, rake up wins afterwards by placing just a single champ in their defensive teams.

But should those single champs not be a far more usual encounter in this case? 

On my secondary accounts, I only encounter full fledged leggo teams 60 levels...but I do not encounter those single champs at the same level...perhaps 1 in 30 opponents is a single champ....the other teams are those Gold teams in Bronze....

Mar 29, 2021, 21:2103/29/21
05/13/19
Tanreh

That is actually a reasonable explanation. I can understand this behavior due to your explanation. There is only one question than at the moment. 

As this seems to be a game-wide phenomen, that nearly all levels of silver and bronze are flooded with teams that do not belong in these levels...shouldn't the higher up arena be filled with very low-strength teams (in comparison) right now? On my main (ending up with about 4000 points this week) account, I also only encounter teams which have about 20-150k more points than mine (~200k). 

Shouldn't there be weaker teams? I did also not encounter them this morning. About 80% of the possible opponents contain at least one of the following champs (Hege, Turmin, Arbiter, Lydia)...most of the time 2 or 3 of them.

I can understand by your example, how people try to get to lower levels, rake up wins afterwards by placing just a single champ in their defensive teams.

But should those single champs not be a far more usual encounter in this case? 

On my secondary accounts, I only encounter full fledged leggo teams 60 levels...but I do not encounter those single champs at the same level...perhaps 1 in 30 opponents is a single champ....the other teams are those Gold teams in Bronze....

Tanreh wrote: But should those single champs not be a far more usual encounter in this case?

The answer to your question is Yes & No.

Monday - Friday - You will encounter tons of single champion defense teams.

Saturday & Sunday - You will encounter no single champion defense teams.

The Day of the Week effects these encounters.

The reason why is because of Arena Reset.

Players put their Best Arena Defense Teams in que before Arena Resets.

Players put their Best Arena Defense Teams in order to maintain their Arena Tier.

They are trying to get the Best Arena Rewards.

Most players don't care what Arena Tier they are in during the week because it doesn't really matter.

The only time it matters is when Arena Rewards are getting payed out.

For Example: Check this Arena Refresh List:

i

i

Obviously, I can beat this people with only 1 hero.

They don't care because it is only Monday - They still have a week to get back to Gold 4.

Most people work during the week.

They don't have time to do 20 min fights all week long.

They just want quick fights 

During the weekend, People are off work.

They have more time to do fights on the weekend.

They are more open to having a very tough competitive fights.

Mar 30, 2021, 19:1603/30/21
05/13/19

Second Day of Arena: More Team Examples

i

i

i

Nov 18, 2021, 11:3211/18/21
06/23/20

Been playing this game so long and Arena gets my nerves. Gonna delete the whole profil cos of frustration of arena loss. I wanted to write before i leave. 

Arena sucks. And everyone knows if you lose in arena you cant really develope.

I am rich to pay a lot money to enjoy the game. I used to. But arena took my all joy.

have fun all of you

Nov 18, 2021, 12:1411/18/21
04/02/19

I see a lot of whining and denial - no the arena isn't easy, it isn't meant to be and I have never seen a convincing argument from Plarium for why they have matchmaking algorithms - imo if you are in any tier you should get ten random battles from that tier.

However, you will progress, we all have, G4 players don't get there by chance, they have played a while, have better gear and champs, what is wrong is the mission order, there is no reason the Arena/great hall missions can't be at the end where players are stronger and haven't got stuck on where they are currently located, if this were the case players would not have to worry so much about arena progression and enjoy the game more

Nov 18, 2021, 13:2011/18/21
01/02/20

not matter HOW EASY arena will be

noobs will allways stuck in silver

they were stuck there before bots and even now

make arena even more easy ( i dont even know how )  and they will be stuck anyway with lowered edge of noobing

Nov 18, 2021, 15:4611/18/21
11/16/20

Nice necro

Nov 18, 2021, 19:3811/18/21
11/12/21

I share your opinion: I have never seen such a forbidding pvp on a game with the arena system: "the team arena" is just 3 times more boring (1 time per team ...)

I wasn't too successful when I raised this issue by offering an improvement here:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/608449_the-weak-point-is-the-forbidding-pvp/

Maybe some like ... my English being bad, I am not too late to translate the different comments ...

Nov 19, 2021, 18:2311/19/21
10/10/20
Oatmilk

What team do you use? What happens when you lose? Do you get outsped? Can't you nuke the enemy team down before they take a turn? What teams are you usually having trouble with? 

Edit: If you can answer the questions above then you know what to improve on. Everyone on your arena tier is on your tier for a reason. Seriously ridiculous how much people are getting into the bandwagon of arena being bad, when they can't even be introspective about why they can't progress so they just default to the reasoning that it's the game- not their half built teams in synergies that don't make sense. 

Nope.  You give good advice but down at that silver level, live loads of old whales - it's actually impossible to get past them if you are even mid ranking.  The OP is right, Plarium need to fix their fecking game, improve the algorithms and stop being deaf about it.  You, need to wind your neck in and stop being so arrogantly high and mighty - your opinion is dead wrong.  You are not helping.  So stop trolling and start helping maybe? 

Nov 19, 2021, 18:3311/19/21
10/10/20
Player J

Arena is Working as intended.

You people need to build better Arena Teams.

All those people on the picture you posted are easy wins.

You could get Free Points by farming them.

You are a troll who is just trying to be mightier than the people really having issues.  Perhaps you could grow up and go back under your bridge?

Nov 19, 2021, 19:2811/19/21
10/10/20
gavingraham80

i am new to this game.

i have whaled on swgoh, mcoc, hero wars, afk arena, idle heros, a number of other games.

i have been a gamer for 26 years.

i have never seen such a broken aspect of a game of this sort.

i am playing against teams in arena that are fully built, booked, ascended and so forth.

i have spent 4 grand on this game in 2 weeks. i cannot complete the missions mode because of arena.

it isnt my team or my gear. its that arena starts off being hard and just gets more difficult.

most players especially new ones cannot build an arena team especially a new one and compete with longer tenured players.

the fact that i am stuck "HARD" after spending 4k on this game, with a "good" arena team is ridiculous.

all my best gear and toons are used for arena.

i use deacon (L) zavia, bad-el, sethalia. i have all my gear as good as i can make it. my arena shard is mostly teams 20-30k bigger and all better than my team. this is stupid if its a quest goal to climb the arena, especially to get one of your first legendaries. 

compared to:

AFK arena- raids arena blows in comparison

Star wars galaxy of heros:  raids arena blows in comparison 

Idle Heros-  raids arena blows in comparison 

Hero wars-  raids arena blows in comparison 

marvel contest of champions- totally different style 

all of the above have fun engaging arenas- ones you can compete in with all sorts of teams and team compositions. (it sounds like when i do research the arena thing is recent and that previously it wasnt hard to earn medals)

in this game i have hated the arena since the start. its to hard, the competition is to good at lower levels and doesnt change until later, the analytics i have seen say the top tier players who have to win by speed and the arena requires perfect meta level teams. that should be upper end gold and platinum. and to be honest with my roster and spend level i should "NOT" have had an issue getting any wins in arena.

but i do. horribly so. i know what im doing and how to do it but the competition isnt equal. and never has been and i am in silver.

i would bet based off my recent experience- i would never suggest someone try to play a free account here the arena is broken for all players who dont spend excessive amounts of money or want to play for a year to make one decent arena team so they can build up the hall. 

PLARIUM- your arena is horribile in all aspects. for me to struggle in arena with my spend level basically makes me feel alienated and that these quests are not intended for new players at all. makes new players feel like to even compete they have to spend money and lots and lots of it.

the WORST arena of any of the major hero based games

This is perfect.  This is exactly how things are! 

Nov 19, 2021, 19:5311/19/21
12/19/19
Tildaboo

Nope.  You give good advice but down at that silver level, live loads of old whales - it's actually impossible to get past them if you are even mid ranking.  The OP is right, Plarium need to fix their fecking game, improve the algorithms and stop being deaf about it.  You, need to wind your neck in and stop being so arrogantly high and mighty - your opinion is dead wrong.  You are not helping.  So stop trolling and start helping maybe? 

You might get trolled less if you stopped quoting 6+ month old posts :)  And arena is fine, only problem for bad players

-Another Troll

Nov 19, 2021, 23:2311/19/21
11/16/20
Trips

You might get trolled less if you stopped quoting 6+ month old posts :)  And arena is fine, only problem for bad players

-Another Troll

I'm about to tank my rating to bronze too see what people are crying about six months later after plarium flooded arena with bots to shut the community up when these complaints were valid.

Nov 20, 2021, 01:3411/20/21
05/13/19
Tildaboo

You are a troll who is just trying to be mightier than the people really having issues.  Perhaps you could grow up and go back under your bridge?

You  quoted  1  of  my  comments  from  6+  months  ago  and  called  me  a  troll.

Mwwwahahahaha  😂 

The  best  part  was  I  posted  another  comment 6+  months  ago  under  the  comment you  quoted  which  was  screenshot directly  from  the  General  Manager Chat  in  Discord.

The  Screenshot validates  everything I  said  in  that  time  frame. 

Mwwwahahahahah  😂 

I  gave  your  post  an  upvote  for  making  me  laugh.

Get  Upvoted  Kid  

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.