All Categories

Stuck at Silver Arena Mission...

Stuck at Silver Arena Mission...

Search
Comments
Mar 22, 2021, 17:0203/22/21
Mar 22, 2021, 17:11(edited)
09/21/20

Best thing is now in Bronze 1 and even higher power teams in there than in bronze 2!!  I'm really trying to stay positive and improve my team/kit but this is getting ridiculous. 

Every team seems to have a shield up, so this advice of 'speed, down def, two nukes' just doesn't work half the time.  I go first almost always and still don't win.

I shouldn't have to totally tailor my best lvl 60 characters to pure arena mode (and spend millions of silver) just to get out of bronze 1 or 2 - let alone because doing that screws up doing dungeons etc. I really don't think plarium understand just how screwed up this is and how it will lead people just to stop playing.

Mar 22, 2021, 20:2603/22/21
02/29/20
Metailurus

The issue is that you need to have a full on hardcore team with gear and synergies just to get out of bronze. That kind of requirement shouldnt even be a thing until trying to progress into gold.

Moving from bronze into silver should just be about having a team of level 60s with sufficient synergies.

A simple fix would be to increase the player pool size for each tier down the pyramid to enable teams that havent been fully built out yet to progress, rather than disenfranchising them and having players simply give up and quit.

It would also help if inactive teams were simply removed from the competition pool, or "bot" teams of the expected level of composition were injected to enable players to progress

Plarium could be doing with a lesson in actually listening to feedback, as it's clear that arena is the biggest problem for most of the player base, rather than giving it lip service and ignoring the feedback.

Thats  bot  an  issue.  That  is  just  the  need  of  actual  skill  and  the  ability  to  progress  past  other  players  who  are  better  than  you  but  probably  started  later  and  spended  less.  You  just  need  to  farm  up  champions  and  gear.  It  is  just  the  comprehension  of  how  to  play  this  game  correctly  that  many  players  lack.

Mar 22, 2021, 20:5703/22/21
09/21/20

These 'play better' posts are just tiresome. Look at the mission chain - the reach Silver one is sat BEFORE dozens of other missions that I, and presumably many others, can already complete. It's a chain of missions .... reaching silver presumably should not be as ridiculously out of sync to the rest as it now is.  People who did this before admit as much.

Stop defending something that's so obviously not working properly.

Mar 22, 2021, 21:5303/22/21
Mar 22, 2021, 21:54(edited)
07/09/20

Well for me something definetly changed because I've been Gold tier 4 for months and now for about a week I can refresh every 15 minutes and it's nothing but the hardest hitting legendary teams so I've dropped all the way down to Gold T1 and still dropping.  

I can't finish my 6/12 Arenas a day now for my second and third star in Clan.  Used to be able to spend a few gems and you would get a set of opponents that you could actually have a chance at downing but not anymore.  

This isn't oh people are just better than you issue, something straight up was changed in the last week or so, and it sucks.  To the point I don't even want to play anymore.

Mar 22, 2021, 23:5303/22/21
10/15/20

The posts on here seem to think that players really cant comprehend the idea of using a high speed aura character as lead, boosting speed and then dropping defence to nuke...as if it is rocket science or something...really, everyone gets it.

But people talk about having 250 speed etc as if that is likely early game, and make no mistake these missions come extremly early game!. The next missions ask you to clear hard, and i would guess most the poeple commenting here are well into or have completed nightmare campaign. The average time a gamer plays a mobile game before quitting is well under 6 months.

Also people at this stage of the game often do not have the luxury of multiple dedicated role and maxxed out characters...their nuker will be used in other areas, their healer will be used elsewhere etc and that is a factor they have to consider.

Dont get me wrong, i dont mind the long time to progress (im at 160 days and pushed into s3 by playing all the time this weekend but have dropped back into s1 on defense losses already)

But competitive pvp teams that people are facing (heck i face arbiter lead teams all the time in s1) should be in end game, and not an obstacle to basic early progression.

Mar 23, 2021, 12:4203/23/21
Mar 23, 2021, 12:42(edited)
03/30/19

i

Would you look at that ... Literally beat every single one of these "deadly silver" teams in under 1 min each on auto with my 3 week old alt, just read guides and stop nitpicking some stronger teams as proof. Stronger teams are an exception - not the rule. 

Mar 23, 2021, 12:5303/23/21
09/30/20
(JR) RAMBO

i

Would you look at that ... Literally beat every single one of these "deadly silver" teams in under 1 min each on auto with my 3 week old alt, just read guides and stop nitpicking some stronger teams as proof. Stronger teams are an exception - not the rule. 

Serious - if thats what u meet at silver u are lucky. Read posts and see what others meet. 

Its uncommon to see any warriors under 60 (and thats fine with me). 

What u see is REALLY not a standart picture of silver

Mar 23, 2021, 13:0103/23/21
11/26/19

I don't know if admins, even SEE this forum posts .... srsly, not even 1 answear, and it's their official page.

Ofc, arena went bull.... again... every1 knows it. They need to re-fix it. They fixed it some months ago and now the system calculated it all wrong again. They just sleeping, that's all, trying to bring new content.

Tell me that u find this photo, natural, for a Silver 1, Plarium.

i

ok ? so plz wake up and stop sleeping over ur Studios, Plarium :D

Mar 23, 2021, 14:0403/23/21
Mar 23, 2021, 14:07(edited)
02/06/21
[V]Destroyer39

Thats  bot  an  issue.  That  is  just  the  need  of  actual  skill  and  the  ability  to  progress  past  other  players  who  are  better  than  you  but  probably  started  later  and  spended  less.  You  just  need  to  farm  up  champions  and  gear.  It  is  just  the  comprehension  of  how  to  play  this  game  correctly  that  many  players  lack.

There's no amazing skill level of any sort involved in this game. It's a moderately entertaining turn based combat game that you just throw time and/or money at it until you win stuff, and occassionally spend 15 minutes on google for tweaks. You aren't special.

The arena is fundamentally broken, with fully built and geared teams sitting in bronze, when I'm sure plenty of the "git guid" players coasted through against nothing burgers when the game was new.

Pretending that there's no issue with the "I'm alright jack" attitude is simply sticking your head in the sand and ignoring the dozens of perfectly valid complaints about it, and is exactly how games that can't balance progression manage to quickly lose customers to the point where they are left with a small handful of diehards and nothing else.

Mar 23, 2021, 14:0403/23/21
Mar 23, 2021, 14:05(edited)
09/21/20

AirMaxxx  Seriously replies like this just make it worse and prove nothing.

I'm not surpised you beat them easily - those appear easier or about the same as teams I was facing in bronze 1 last night! 

I very rarely see one that isn't almost all or all 60s fully ascended. Just shows what a joke it is.

Mar 23, 2021, 14:2303/23/21
01/07/21

This is B1 

i

i

They are all at 80K power, that said I could definitely beat them but I have other things to do. 

i

Go for a little refresh 

I have been playing for 80 days I have totally abandoned the arena (except when I need materials) I take care of the faction wars and the tower (40 steps) not too bad for f2p, who discovers the game. 

i

Mar 23, 2021, 15:2503/23/21
05/13/19

Arena is Working as intended.

You people need to build better Arena Teams.

All those people on the picture you posted are easy wins.

You could get Free Points by farming them.

Mar 23, 2021, 18:2603/23/21
Mar 23, 2021, 19:03(edited)
08/22/20
Player J

Arena is Working as intended.

You people need to build better Arena Teams.

All those people on the picture you posted are easy wins.

You could get Free Points by farming them.

Now stop that nonsense, in bronze 1 + 2 shouldn't be a team of 60 80K power . Arena is broken 

my story about this 

Not that I am in bronze, but in gold 2. but it is true that you will encounter tough guys in bronze 1 and 2, which is ridiculous.

But I have another account and I also get stuck in bronze. Although I have 4 champions with 50 level I can still win a group of 60 level.

Mar 23, 2021, 19:1303/23/21
05/13/19
Deleted

Now stop that nonsense, in bronze 1 + 2 shouldn't be a team of 60 80K power . Arena is broken 

my story about this 

Not that I am in bronze, but in gold 2. but it is true that you will encounter tough guys in bronze 1 and 2, which is ridiculous.

But I have another account and I also get stuck in bronze. Although I have 4 champions with 50 level I can still win a group of 60 level.

I never say nonsense - I am merely stating the facts.

The General Manager already said in a Discord - Nothing in Arena has changed!

i

The only people who have concerns are beginners who don't know what they are doing.

It's so obvious!

Until the game says otherwise, Arena is working as intended!

We have no reason to doubt them.

If Arena had an issue, the game would address it.

Do you honestly think the game would Sabotage itself?

Be realistic people!

60k-80k team power means nothing.

It is perfectly fine.

You are going to 1 shot them.

Mar 23, 2021, 19:3303/23/21
01/07/21

Indeed there is no problem 

i

i

i

So a player can be level 50 in S1 explains "looking too easy" and I am level 52 in B2 "looking at all those legendary 6 *" 

i

This is my defense, I only activate it on Sunday and it allows me to go from B1 to B3. Helain and Hope are not equipped for the arena but with 60K in the middle of 100K the players rush without thinking and lose.

In B4 you have to understand that there is a lot of arbiter, sir nicholas .... and other champions who put invulnerability and blocking damage, I do not have a team capable of ensuring the victory so not too motivate for the arena. 

This weekend I summoned Ignatius, I didn't really want to deal with it so quickly but I thought to myself that maybe .... 

i

Leveling, creating builds and testing their viability on this boss .... I'm going to be pretty busy. I will gladly leave the arena to you. 

Mar 23, 2021, 22:0403/23/21
05/13/19

Easy Wins Marginel.

You can reach Silver - No problem!

Mar 24, 2021, 06:5903/24/21
08/15/20
Player J

I never say nonsense - I am merely stating the facts.

The General Manager already said in a Discord - Nothing in Arena has changed!

i

The only people who have concerns are beginners who don't know what they are doing.

It's so obvious!

Until the game says otherwise, Arena is working as intended!

We have no reason to doubt them.

If Arena had an issue, the game would address it.

Do you honestly think the game would Sabotage itself?

Be realistic people!

60k-80k team power means nothing.

It is perfectly fine.

You are going to 1 shot them.

Imagine...Bronze level Arena should be suited to beginner levels !!

It is where you start the game and should get some progress to remain motivated to continue the game.

60k-80k means unbeatable for players starting the game.

Mar 24, 2021, 11:0103/24/21
08/22/20
Tanreh

It is where you start the game and should get some progress to remain motivated to continue the game.

Agree

Mar 24, 2021, 11:0203/24/21
08/22/20
Tanreh

Agree

Mar 24, 2021, 14:5503/24/21
01/07/21

A joke is really a big joke, I thought it was going to be hard, I was convinced that the walk was impassable .... After so much effort I finally succeeded ... 

i

Seriously I was just testing speed, resistance and acc, kidding this boss. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.