All Categories

Stuck at Silver Arena Mission...

Search
Mar 19, 2021, 07:0503/19/21
02/27/21

Fix your game. It's f* hard to get to silver arena. I can do all missions or I already completed, but I can't do s* about that silver arena mission. Arena sucks hard, game is fun, except for arena. Game is pay to win if you're forcing people to compete in Arena. Game is pay to progress until you're hit with arena.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 19, 2021, 07:4203/19/21
Mar 19, 2021, 07:48(edited)
06/16/19

What team do you use? What happens when you lose? Do you get outsped? Can't you nuke the enemy team down before they take a turn? What teams are you usually having trouble with? 

Edit: If you can answer the questions above then you know what to improve on. Everyone on your arena tier is on your tier for a reason. Seriously ridiculous how much people are getting into the bandwagon of arena being bad, when they can't even be introspective about why they can't progress so they just default to the reasoning that it's the game- not their half built teams in synergies that don't make sense. 

Mar 19, 2021, 07:5103/19/21
02/27/21
Oatmilk

What team do you use? What happens when you lose? Do you get outsped? Can't you nuke the enemy team down before they take a turn? What teams are you usually having trouble with? 

Edit: If you can answer the questions above then you know what to improve on. Everyone on your arena tier is on your tier for a reason. Seriously ridiculous how much people are getting into the bandwagon of arena being bad, when they can't even be introspective about why they can't progress so they just default to the reasoning that it's the game- not their half built teams in synergies that don't make sense. 

What you say is redundant. That mission sucks, arena sucks, simple.

Mar 19, 2021, 07:5303/19/21
06/16/19
Darmav

What you say is redundant. That mission sucks, arena sucks, simple.

Ah that response says a lot. Can't even admit that your team needs improvement. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. 

Mar 19, 2021, 08:2503/19/21
Mar 19, 2021, 08:26(edited)
02/06/21

The issue is that you need to have a full on hardcore team with gear and synergies just to get out of bronze. That kind of requirement shouldnt even be a thing until trying to progress into gold.

Moving from bronze into silver should just be about having a team of level 60s with sufficient synergies.

A simple fix would be to increase the player pool size for each tier down the pyramid to enable teams that havent been fully built out yet to progress, rather than disenfranchising them and having players simply give up and quit.

It would also help if inactive teams were simply removed from the competition pool, or "bot" teams of the expected level of composition were injected to enable players to progress

Plarium could be doing with a lesson in actually listening to feedback, as it's clear that arena is the biggest problem for most of the player base, rather than giving it lip service and ignoring the feedback.

Mar 19, 2021, 12:5803/19/21
09/21/20
Oatmilk

Ah that response says a lot. Can't even admit that your team needs improvement. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. 

I fully acknowledge my team needs improvement and am farming for better kit - whether it should need 5 or 6* kit to just get out of bronze is the issue here.

The basic fundamental obvious issue is that almost all the missions after the silver one that is the sticking point for many players can/have already been completed way before the Silver arena requirement one can be. For a chain of missions that is utterly ridiculous. Why can't people understand that?

Mar 19, 2021, 13:5703/19/21
03/23/18
Oatmilk

Ridiculous that you dont understand the problem. Therte arre only two modes in the arena: bronze I with whatever team, and gold IV with a very strong team. There is no middle ground, hence it is fundamentally broken. 

Mar 19, 2021, 14:2103/19/21
Mar 19, 2021, 14:23(edited)
10/15/20
Oatmilk

No offence, but it isnt just a case of people needing to learn to play, bronze (beginner tier) has numerous teams full of legendaries with high speed leads.

Everyone knows the idea of a newb team (speed aura lead, high speed champs, attack up/defence down then nuke away) but people hit this block point early and there is no way with the current mess that they will be getting into silver any time soon. They hit this roadblock early, then are stuck for a long time, and many will quit.

Eventually it will just be whales playing, and when the whales have noone to beat up on, they will get bored too at some point

Hellhades who is experienced has started a new account to test, and from the vids he is making he cant get into silver on his new account..

Mar 22, 2021, 08:5003/22/21
10/14/20

I have the same probleme. I was in golden II. In almost 2 monts I progress back to silver I, although a complete the masteries for my arena champions. But invain. What the f...k is hapening in the arena? Whitout arena I can't progress in misions and great wall and in this way there is no progression in the all game. I have to day I'm not lucky in champions too. I play this game almost a half a year and don't have just one legendary and no have arena champions. I'm thinking to leave this game away.

Mar 22, 2021, 09:1003/22/21
03/30/19

You can get out of bronze arena in like less than a week lmao.

Go read a guide or watch some youtube videos instead of crying.

Mar 22, 2021, 10:0603/22/21
09/30/20
(JR) RAMBO

Depends on your level and status in dungeons. Without proper arts its next to impossible, and still as trever.wilson says inhere ; hellhades shows us some examples how stuck it is. U meet players with insane power allready at midgame, which i dont think is the idea of the arena. 

I think the arena is among the funniest parts of RAID, however i love it the most if all opponents are same power as me, so i have to match up my team to fit the opponent. 

Thats not the case. 

AND the arena missions/great hall missions are out of sync compared to all other missions. 

Mar 22, 2021, 10:0903/22/21
08/28/20
(JR) RAMBO

How can u say that lol .its not about watchingvideos i m in bronze4 but.. everytimeI refresh tha page they give me 150k+ powerteam with all end game champs .my team only with 91k power with speed of 235

i

My recent opponent 😐👎

Mar 22, 2021, 10:3403/22/21
08/22/20
kissyou

How can u say that lol .its not about watchingvideos i m in bronze4 but.. everytimeI refresh tha page they give me 150k+ powerteam with all end game champs .my team only with 91k power with speed of 235

i

My recent opponent 😐👎

Yes, that is completely ridiculous, that you will face these opponents in bronze

Mar 22, 2021, 10:4703/22/21
03/11/21

when we are playing in the arena, it gives us limited choice of opponenets, can plarium remove the cost of refresh which is set to 5 gems as of now, so we can refresh as much as we want.

Mar 22, 2021, 11:2903/22/21
04/18/19
Metailurus

The issue is that you need to have a full on hardcore team with gear and synergies just to get out of bronze. That kind of requirement shouldnt even be a thing until trying to progress into gold.

Moving from bronze into silver should just be about having a team of level 60s with sufficient synergies.

A simple fix would be to increase the player pool size for each tier down the pyramid to enable teams that havent been fully built out yet to progress, rather than disenfranchising them and having players simply give up and quit.

It would also help if inactive teams were simply removed from the competition pool, or "bot" teams of the expected level of composition were injected to enable players to progress

Plarium could be doing with a lesson in actually listening to feedback, as it's clear that arena is the biggest problem for most of the player base, rather than giving it lip service and ignoring the feedback.

THIS RIGHT HERE ! ! !   /\   /\   /\  /\  

Build an Algorytm that removes Inactives from the Board ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No Reason Bronze Tier I should be Full of lvl 60 , fully assended  Lego teams with 900 Points ........... 

BRONZE TIER I is a Joke ........... 

i

i

Mar 22, 2021, 12:1103/22/21
11/16/20

I'm not gonna say that arena is is a good place, but a lot of people complain without doing the smallest bit of research of even trying, I myself fell into this boat but have gone from b2/s1 cycle to s3/s4 in two weeks and hopfully will hit gold this reset. Side note I was stuck on the get two level fours in the great hall for a month and as soon as I got it this weekend I advanced through pages of missions lol.

This is going to assume people have played for 30 days :

Team Lead speed aura

Rank up High Khatun and put all your fastest gear possible on them you want 200+ speed more the better. This champ goes in your lead spot.

Second spot deffense down

Farm Warmaiden from deadlands. Keep farming warmaiden book warmaiden with warmaiden. Rank them up, ascend them. Put them with decent crit gear into a lifesteal set. This champion must have the second highest speed on your team.

Spot 3 and 4 nuke

This is more flexible now you want youre two hardest hitters. Two starter champions or any combination will work as long as they aoe attack. Something like Kael + Elhain is perfectly viable. Put them into four piece savage and two piece cruel sets. You can opt to leave on in a lifesteal set incase your stats are too low and your not one shotting teams to give you survivablitiy to go more rounds if needed. One at least needs the savage/cruel setup.

Anyone can easily put together the team I have listed above, this comp will get you out of bronze, yes there are some teams that you will not beat, yes you will lose, but you will easily get more wins than losses. If your champions are not six star, ascended, geared, that is what you should be working on. 

good luck.

Mar 22, 2021, 12:2003/22/21
08/22/20
TaurusT

when we are playing in the arena, it gives us limited choice of opponenets, can plarium remove the cost of refresh which is set to 5 gems as of now, so we can refresh as much as we want.

good idea 

Mar 22, 2021, 12:4703/22/21
03/30/19
d.sonne

Depends on your level and status in dungeons. Without proper arts its next to impossible, and still as trever.wilson says inhere ; hellhades shows us some examples how stuck it is. U meet players with insane power allready at midgame, which i dont think is the idea of the arena. 

I think the arena is among the funniest parts of RAID, however i love it the most if all opponents are same power as me, so i have to match up my team to fit the opponent. 

Thats not the case. 

AND the arena missions/great hall missions are out of sync compared to all other missions. 

I have an alt account with which I made it into silver after like a week of playing. It's really easy, 50% of teams don't even have speed buffer / speed lead I just clear them on auto 

Mar 22, 2021, 13:5903/22/21
12/19/19

Agree with Airmaxx, and all the teams fluffy posted doesn't help the complainers case.  If you are losing to those teams you should be in bronze.  

Mar 22, 2021, 14:1603/22/21
Mar 22, 2021, 17:16(edited)
08/22/20
Trips

Agree with Airmaxx, and all the teams fluffy posted doesn't help the complainers case.  If you are losing to those teams you should be in bronze.  

great nonsense 

Speed ​​does not mean everything, even if you are not that fast, and you can take a lot, then you can also disable these fast rascals.

if you were under karate, and as a rookie you had to play a competition against an advanced player, and you keep getting beaten up, you would also stop. An advanced player should not spar against a rookie.

Or you have to keep racing with your Lada against a ferrari. and if you always have to experience your loss, then it is not surprising that you are going to stop. Nor would it be normal to just keep going, doing the impossible. A Lada must race against a Lada in its class.

this is the same with this game. 

That's why there is a lot wrong in the game.  

Are you going to throw money in a gamble machine when the gamble machine is broken, so that you can never win an amount of money? Only a fool would do that . 

The arena should be like this, you come in a rank class as a novice, this has a beginning and top list. If you come above the top list, you will enter a different rank class, a higher class, etc. If you have proven yourself with your performance, you have to stay in that class. If you get better in that class, you get higher and stay until you get better.  Someone with a strong team should therefore never be allowed to play in the lowest class.

I have also been in the horse sport, an L is a low class for beginners, it would be great if a Z rider would participate in this competition for L riders. 

Mar 22, 2021, 15:1603/22/21
08/28/20
Deleted

Yes, that is completely ridiculous, that you will face these opponents in bronze

Yes bro now the help of plarium i m now in bronze 3🤬🤬😡😡😠

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.