Advanced quests: silver keys

Advanced quests: silver keys

Search
Comments
Mar 28, 2021, 21:5303/28/21
Mar 28, 2021, 21:53(edited)
01/27/21
Walazard

Then you are doing something really really wrong with the way you are building these champs.

i

Just some random gear on these champs, no 6-star or lego pieces.

Wow you have an absurdly built Apothecary.  I'm still waiting to get one but please don't try to claim that your Apothecary has "random gear".  I'm pretty sure I'd give up half my characters to have that "random gear".

Mar 28, 2021, 22:0303/28/21
06/20/19
raistlinpharm

quickest way to go about this would be just doing the first boss on Normal 5 times on multi-battle. 

@ moderator.    As  mentioned  in  The  first  post  i  cant  beat  level  7  so  your  response  above  was  either  sarcastic  or  you  didnt  read  the  original  post.    No  need  to  give  a  slap  in  the  face  to  paying  customers  who  voice  a  concern  about  yoir  product.  

If you can't beat room 10 out of 120, you aren't meant to complete 'advanced' awards.

Mar 29, 2021, 05:0803/29/21
09/15/20

Yes it works, I also keep hitting the first boss 5 times and I am good.

Mar 31, 2021, 15:3403/31/21
09/29/20
Quintinar

Wow you have an absurdly built Apothecary.  I'm still waiting to get one but please don't try to claim that your Apothecary has "random gear".  I'm pretty sure I'd give up half my characters to have that "random gear".

If by "absurdly" you mean absurdly badly, then almost, it's semi-decent, probably best of the three. 

i

Why is he in lifesteal? I don't really know, felt cute I guess; helps him survive. Why does he not have 100% crit rate? Because I suck, that's why.

If there was a trading system, I'd gladly trade that gear for half of your champs. 

Apr 5, 2021, 18:5904/05/21
Apr 5, 2021, 19:00(edited)
02/22/21
Lxzy

The quickest way to go about this would be just doing the first boss on Normal 5 times on multi-battle. 

Well if I only could reach the first boss...

I´m Lvl 46 an still have no team which makes it behind the 6th room in the doom tower or in other words im unable to reach the first boss. 

Before u changed it i could push myself with completing the andvanced quests and getting the extra silvercoins and exp-bottle, now i get 5 silverkeys i cant use and I´m unable to complete my advanced quests -.-

Thats very boring

Apr 5, 2021, 19:1204/05/21
10/11/20

yes, and remove any quests that you need to the arena wins, great at losing , but always out matched

May 13, 2021, 23:5005/13/21
04/01/21

I agree that something needs to change here. Ever since reaching lv 40 i have not been able to complete advance quest once.

And for all you people talking about 'advanced' quest like they for late game players is a joke. I was able to complete all my advanced quest up until i reach lv40. So a noob can complete them but early mid cant and they for 'advanced' players lol. your logic is as stupid as the 5 key quest.

Oh and some1 talked about using rares only, ignoring that he chose all best rares that i have one of and probs he has ton of gear and masteries and accession. More brainless idiots thinking they big and clever. 

May 14, 2021, 08:3505/14/21
10/15/20

Totally sympathise but i am surprised this is the quest people get stuck on, the first boss is very low level?

For me the 'win 30 materials in classic arena' is more frustrating

and the 'fight classic arena using a single affinity' is just a stupid quest as it essentially means throwing a fight if you dont have a competent single affinity team.

May 14, 2021, 09:0005/14/21
01/19/21

Usually the first boss of DT is pretty easy, but I can see how something like the scarab king could be problematic unless you happen to have appropriate champions for it. I've yet to beat it at all, and I'm not looking forward to seeing if it's weak enough as the first boss for me to beat it even with a suboptimal team.

Any quest involving doing some specific thing in the classic arena could practically be replaced with a quest to lose a classic arena battle as far as I'm concerned, but just pick a fight with whoever is at the top of your list to minimize point loss and it's fine. Getting 30 materials from the arena is a struggle, especially since you may need to get 30 wins for that to happen depending on what tier you're in. The one I really hate is the defeat a faction war boss however, since there are some factions that I just can't do that with yet (especially those that get the ignore defense boss as their first one).

May 14, 2021, 12:4405/14/21
08/09/20
Mordraine

I think the only thing I would say to this is, it doesn't really make sense to me that attempting a floor of the tower and failing doesn't consume a key. In every other activity in the game, if you attempt it and fail, the resource is consumed right? I don't keep my energy if the Dragon kills me, I don't keep my token if I lose my pvp battle.

Why does attempting a tower floor and dying not consume a key? That would make it exactly the same as all the other activities in the game, and completely nullify this roadblock.

Unrelated note, while I appreciate the "this is an advanced quest, you have to be advanced to do it" argument, and it isn't wrong, it rings a little false when the "advanced quests" are a set of 10 quests, 9 of which you can do easily by 1 - 2 weeks in, and one you cannot complete until potentially months into the game. That....doesn't seem well designed to me. But it would be moot if the keys just worked like literally every other resource in the game, so I accept the premise that only advanced players, by whatever subjective standard any reader considers "advanced" to be, should be able to complete the advanced quests.

It does not consume a key if you are defeated in faction wars.

There are other advanced quests more difficult than using 5 silver keys.

Plarium does not have to, nor should they, nerf the game to accomodate players everytime they get stuck.

Jul 5, 2021, 15:1907/05/21
01/15/20
Chill_Dawg

It does not consume a key if you are defeated in faction wars.

There are other advanced quests more difficult than using 5 silver keys.

Plarium does not have to, nor should they, nerf the game to accomodate players everytime they get stuck.

I don't tink you understand the problem. So let me explain how this quest is broken.

Today tower reset. I use 10 golden keys to unlock what I can in a day. That gives me an opportunity to get to the first 'silver key' boss (SR1) that get dropped quickly. I use ONE silver key.

No matter how many times I kill that SR1 now, NO SILVER KEYS ARE USED. I also receive no reward. 

I will not be able to use SR1 tomorrow. In fact I will not be able to kill SR1 for another 4 weeks and a day.  WHat I could do is not to kill it every day, get to SR1 and kill all 5 in one day, and kill next 5, all together, in another 5 days.

So, if I can do that quest twice every 15 days how is that a daily?!

Jul 6, 2021, 01:0307/06/21
Jul 6, 2021, 02:31(edited)
01/04/20
TwoTwoTwo

I don't tink you understand the problem. So let me explain how this quest is broken.

Today tower reset. I use 10 golden keys to unlock what I can in a day. That gives me an opportunity to get to the first 'silver key' boss (SR1) that get dropped quickly. I use ONE silver key.

No matter how many times I kill that SR1 now, NO SILVER KEYS ARE USED. I also receive no reward. 

I will not be able to use SR1 tomorrow. In fact I will not be able to kill SR1 for another 4 weeks and a day.  WHat I could do is not to kill it every day, get to SR1 and kill all 5 in one day, and kill next 5, all together, in another 5 days.

So, if I can do that quest twice every 15 days how is that a daily?!

After  you  defeat  the  main  boss  for  the  first  time  it  takes  silver  keys  to  run  it  again.  The  secret  room  is  just  a  bonus  room,  it  cost  1  silver  key  but  rewards  more  silver  keys  after  you  complete  it  so  you  can  run  the  main  boss  some  more.  

Use  the  silver  keys  to  run  the  boss  several  times  so  you  get  forge  materials.  

i

Jun 18, 2023, 20:2706/18/23
12/02/22

Cannot get past Doom Tower's 2F since beating 1F on or about Day 100 with fully ascended, booked & all masteries for 2 Level 60's (Ronda & Kael); Artak (50 - nomasteries/no books); Shaman (50 - booked w/Tier 2 masteries); therefore, am unable to complete Advanced Quests. I would like Plarium to take the 'Use 5 silver keys in the Doom Tower' out of Advanced, or create an Easy floor, or come up with something else that keeps me engaged withteh sense of making progress and not feeling 'stuck' much of the time.  I am a F2P so estimate will take me at least another 2-3 months to get the right Team with the right gear and masteries as these cannot be done in a few minutes ala Hell Hades. Hydra, Iron Twins Fortress and Sand Devil's Necropolis are completely no go areas for me. I can't even look at them without losing HP.

Jun 18, 2023, 21:0006/18/23
06/25/20

In the immortal words of Trips:

smh :/