All Categories

Please listen to feedback....

Please listen to feedback....

Search
Comments
Mar 21, 2021, 00:5103/21/21
03/17/20

Yep.. Grinding to grind. The end-game reward is simply just.. Faster Grinding. And a sense of accomplishment that you didnt really accomplish.

What are you even *paying* for. lol. Fresh Air and an overheating phone with a dying battery.

Mar 21, 2021, 23:1803/21/21
02/29/20
Deleted

you have easy talking with your platinum account 

Well  instead  of  complaining  why  dont  you  do  something.  Make  your  account  that  level.  you  arent  forced  to  do  advanced  quests.  You  were  probably  complaining about  not  enough  energy  before  advanced  quests.  At  least  you  have  the  opportunity  to  get  more  resources.  If  you  dont  want  the  legendary  book,  then  fine.  Nothing  is  forcing  you  to  do  it.  You  have  plenty  of  energy  to  take  many  champions  to  rank  6.  You  could  work  on  your  clan  boss  team.  I  agree  that  some  parts  of  the  game  are  unfair,  but  this  forum  is  just  full  of  complaints  nowadays.

Mar 21, 2021, 23:2103/21/21
02/29/20
EGDNIT

There's also the ones to win a match using only teams from a single faction, single affinity or 4 different affinities. They pretty much just exist to force people to throw away a token in exchange for some energy.

Its  one  freaking  token.  I  would  gladly  trade  a  token  for  energy  and  more  progress  toward  books,  chickens,  and  XP  boosts.

Mar 21, 2021, 23:2203/21/21
02/29/20
jim_k_taylor

how  mych  time  do  you  "play"  raid  on  auto  to  get  nothing  rewards.

low  level  doom  for  silver  keys  -  30  minutes  on   auto.

30  dungeon  multibattle  -  an  hour  on  the  off  chance  of  a  decent  Artiodactyla.

four  clan  boss  a  day  -  30  mins

that  my  phone  tied  up  for  2  hours  alone.  Its  not  really  game  enjoyment.  

Why  do  you  play  this  game  then?