All Categories

Please listen to feedback....

Search
Mar 17, 2021, 09:1403/17/21
04/18/19

Although  Plarium's  view  is  that  the  game  is  to  make  money,  the  users'  view  is  that  it  is  supposed  to  be  fun.    The  latest  changes  are  not  just  pointless  they  make  players  grind  away  at  really  boring game  content.  Plarium's  view  is  that  "you  don't  have  to  do  it" ,  but  with  little  free  content  that  is  not  an  option:

having  to  use  silver  keys  in  advanced   quests.      Silver  keys  are  pointless  having  to   spend  10  minutes  manualing  a  round  to  spend  one  key  to  get  a  chance  a  poor  artifacts  is  not  fun!!!  Making  this  mandotory  to  get  one  energy  refill  for  completing  advanced  quests  is  just  poor.

silver  keys  as  an  advanced  quest  reward.      ......  well  enough  said  on  silver  keys.

tag  team.    Im  not  sure  why  this  is  even  called  tag  team,  thats  not  the  meaning  of  tag  team.    But  there  again  Raid  is  not  an  RPG.    Having  to  play  three  arenas  is  ...  well  playing  three  arenas.    This  only  works  if  you  have  spent  a  fortune  getting loads  of  duplicate  or  advance  champions  And  gear,  ive  been  playing  for  two  years  and  have  nowhere  near  enough  champios  And  gear  to  fain  any  of  yhe  top  awards.     The  limits  on  teir  level  make  the  top  content  only  available  is  you  have  spent  a  fortune,  but  thats  what  plarium  want.   Get  rid  of  tag  team  from  advanced  quests ,  its  boring  and  a  chore.

finally  clan  versus  clan  events  and  tournaments,    who  ever  spends  the  most  gems  wins,  yet  another  fantastic  way  to  alienate  Raid  players.

Pleare get  rid  of  the  rubbish  and  think  of  thise  who  play  the  game ,  not  just  well  as  your  bank  balance.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 17, 2021, 11:1303/17/21
09/21/20

Totally agree on the silver key requirements  - ridiculous. Basicaly forcing ppl to play a part of the game they're possibly not interested in, can't compete in so they can't get energy. Amazing decision - top notch.

Tag team - not as bad as arena to be honest, at least I can get something from it.

Tournaments - agrre for some of them - pretty pointless as the best prizes go to the players who already have the best kit, are already in the higher arena tiers etc. Just perpetuate the issues with the game. 

Mar 17, 2021, 13:0803/17/21
Mar 17, 2021, 13:16(edited)
08/22/20

Totally agree, i cant compleet it the silverkey requirements, (i have too few Banner Lords champions for doom tower) so i cant get the energy. and I always have so little energy, so now it is already completely over. it's getting worse here. Its fucking fucked up 👎 i think i quit now.

Mar 17, 2021, 13:1203/17/21
12/23/19

I AGREE WITH THIS 100%.

TAG TEAM ARENA IS NOT TAG TEAM, ITS NO EVEN NEW, ITS LETS RUN 3 ARENAS IN A ROW AND CALL IT SOMETRHING NEW. 

WOW REALLY DO YOU THINK WE ARE THAT DUMB.

Mar 17, 2021, 14:3603/17/21
10/15/20
Deleted

Totally agree, i cant compleet it the silverkey requirements, (i have too few Banner Lords champions for doom tower) so i cant get the energy. and I always have so little energy, so now it is already completely over. it's getting worse here. Its fucking fucked up 👎 i think i quit now.

You don't need any Bannerlord for the silverkey quest. The hidden rooms don't stop your progress in DT if you don't do them.

The place where you could use silver keys, the Magma Dragon, has lvl 75. That is between dungeon lvl 9 and 10 of the dungeon Dragon. Fair enough for an "advanced quest".

Your starter champ has neutral affinity, an easy to acces, campaign farmable def debuff champ,Warmaiden, has strong affinity vs. Magma Dragon. 

Mar 17, 2021, 14:4503/17/21
11/10/20

Gotta  admit  though,  for  those  running  doom  tower  normal....  having  to  re-run  basically  pointless  content  (  the  forge  materials  are  basically  garbage  )  to get  an  energy  pot  is  just  adding  to  the  already  very  time  consuming  set  of  daily  tasks.  Its  actually  getting  to  the  ppint where  i  dont  have  the  time  to  complete  all  the  daily  stuff  everyday.  It's  a  good  4  hours  of  playtime  everyday!  Thats  a  big  chunk.  

Mar 17, 2021, 14:5603/17/21
10/15/20

You get extra autobattles for Doomtower. Using 10 silverkeys on the lvl 75 Magmadragons should take you much less than 10 minutes. If a players team is not good enough to autocomplete this boss, then missing that extra energy from advanced quest helps that player not sitting all the day in front of this game and manualing dungeons for 10 minutes per run. 

The forge materials ARE garbage, but they are worth approximatly 10k silver each.

Mar 17, 2021, 15:1803/17/21
03/30/19

I agree on the silver keys issue - instead of realizing why players are not doing these they made it mandatory by tying it up to Advanced Quests making it so you have to do these for progress without actually increasing the rewards - this is an issue that will only piss players off.

What they should've done instead is sit down and think - why aren't players taking these FREE rewards? Because the cost of time invested vs resources obtained is simply not worth the time. Logical thing to do here is to increase the amount of rewards obtained from bosses making these favorable to do for anyone. 

On top of that they could've also buffed the sets you can forge so they're not completely trash for majority of players, and only slight pointless upgrades they are currently (oh wow +40 resist on an immunity set, that's surely gonna make me invested in farming this boss for almost 1+ hours every day!) but then you realize you WEAR immunity sets so you don't have to invest in resistance, and the only champ it'd help you against is Serris who already has 700+ accuracy in Platinum arena so your piss poor 40 resistance is hardly gonna matter at all .... 

However, you can still farm the boss in normal DT in about 3 minutes it takes to finish this Advanced Quest for an advanced player. 

I'm personally OK with the Tag Team arena, but the changes they made suck too. Why not just increase the amount of medals you get from fights while keeping the rewards from staying in the bracket the same? We are already gated on purchasing the goods by monthly timers so having a little extra Gold Bars as rewards would not hurt anyone. 

Clan vs Clan wars I'm again OK with. You don't have to participate - these are just free extra rewards for doing normal content for your entire clan. Do you have to spend the gems to obtain these rewards? No. Do you have to spend the gems to obtain the extra rewards? Depends who you're up against and how much you value them. I believe completely optional content like this that rewards you for already doing things you normally do is perfectly fine. 

Of course it's just a side-thing to do while we wait for actual Clan Territory Wars we all hope to see someday soon. 

Mar 17, 2021, 15:1803/17/21
08/22/20

thought this could only be done in secret room, and could only be used banner lords, of which I only have 3. Then it was not possible. But with that dragon it is simple. 

Mar 17, 2021, 15:4403/17/21
10/15/20
Deleted

thought this could only be done in secret room, and could only be used banner lords, of which I only have 3. Then it was not possible. But with that dragon it is simple. 

First time fighting a boss in Doom Tower --> golden key

Redoing the boss --> silver key

Mar 18, 2021, 12:4203/18/21
Mar 18, 2021, 13:03(edited)
08/22/20

i

neither should they desire this, and something else in return than arena 

now I miss energy twice as a result, 

one whith win 1 classic arena against a team with higher Team power, and compleet all avaiable advanced quests.

so I get far too little energy to do anything. That's how I got out quickly

Mar 18, 2021, 13:0003/18/21
Mar 18, 2021, 13:00(edited)
06/22/19
Deleted

i

one whith win 1 classic arena against a team with higher Team power, and compleet all avaiable advanced quests.

I don't like this mission. Sometimes I have to use only 1-2 champions just to do this mission 😅

Mar 18, 2021, 13:0103/18/21
01/19/21
Deleted

i

I haven't even seen a team with lower power than mine in the last couple of weeks. So, yay, silver lining?

Mar 18, 2021, 13:0503/18/21
Mar 18, 2021, 13:05(edited)
08/22/20
JoinME

I don't like this mission. Sometimes I have to use only 1-2 champions just to do this mission 😅

you have easy talking with your platinum account 

Mar 18, 2021, 13:0703/18/21
11/10/20
Deleted

i

This  is  a  stupid  mission,  it  has  no  place  in  there.  It  basically  forces  people  to  spend  tokens to try  to  beat  a  team  with  a  higher  power.  Arena  tokens  are  limited  if  you  dont  spend,  you  need  wins  to  progress  in  arena  and  the  Arbiter  missions.  Honestly,  this  is  unnecessary.  

Mar 18, 2021, 13:1103/18/21
01/19/21

There's also the ones to win a match using only teams from a single faction, single affinity or 4 different affinities. They pretty much just exist to force people to throw away a token in exchange for some energy.

Mar 18, 2021, 13:2303/18/21
Mar 18, 2021, 13:29(edited)
08/22/20

I do run into lower power teams but these are top champions. With special properties. of which I then lose if I have to lower my power team 

EDIT: coincidentally I just eventually succeeded  after a lot tokens to try  to  beat  a  team  with  a  higher  power 

Mar 18, 2021, 15:3303/18/21
10/19/19
Drambuie

Totally agree on the silver key requirements  - ridiculous. Basicaly forcing ppl to play a part of the game they're possibly not interested in, can't compete in so they can't get energy. Amazing decision - top notch.

Tag team - not as bad as arena to be honest, at least I can get something from it.

Tournaments - agrre for some of them - pretty pointless as the best prizes go to the players who already have the best kit, are already in the higher arena tiers etc. Just perpetuate the issues with the game. 

Silver Key requirement is pointless on a daily quest line because you can only spend a key once a MONTH on the same level. So this makes the Reward of the Advanced Quest line IMPOSSIBLE to get!

Mar 18, 2021, 15:3903/18/21
11/10/20

The  silver  keys  are  used  to  re-play  the  doom  tower  bosses,  the  ones  you  have already  defeated.  You  get  10.  

Mar 19, 2021, 03:3303/19/21
03/17/20

Either theyre forgetting about the F2P players, or getting ready to ditch energy as a currency altogether.. Which would be a VERY SMART MOVE, WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE @PLARIUM ENERGY IS A WALL FOR NO REASON. 

*ahem* Only CB/DT/Arena should require an Energy token.

Mar 20, 2021, 07:3903/20/21
04/18/19

how  mych  time  do  you  "play"  raid  on  auto  to  get  nothing  rewards.

low  level  doom  for  silver  keys  -  30  minutes  on   auto.

30  dungeon  multibattle  -  an  hour  on  the  off  chance  of  a  decent  Artiodactyla.

four  clan  boss  a  day  -  30  mins

that  my  phone  tied  up  for  2  hours  alone.  Its  not  really  game  enjoyment.