All Categories

DISSAPOINTMENT IN THE LEAKs

DISSAPOINTMENT IN THE LEAKs

Search
Comments
Sep 3, 2020, 23:5909/03/20
06/22/19

Haha this is the nerf that I want to happen. She is on my team against Tormin, she gets freeze when she puts her shield.

I have her in immunity set, but against Tormin in a tanky team, finishing the battle in 2 rounds is most likely impossible. 

The fear is so unreliable so I would't mind if they removed it

Player J said:

Do you know what upsets me the most about Madam Serris?

The fact no one ever mention's Madam Serris Insane Passive!

Just read how busted this is!

Lets wrap our head around this one shall we.

Madam Serris does nothing!

Madam Serris just sits there taking a turn.

Madam Serris gains a shield for free

Madam Serris gains the ability to crowd control the enemy for free.

The Passive Madam Serris has puts me on tilt more than her A3.

I have come to accept Madam Serris A3.

Madam Serris A3 is insane? Okay, I get it.

Why does Madam Serris Passive have to be insane as well?

I just don't understand why she needs the Fear on the passive?

Don't you people think the A3 move + the Fear on the Passive is a little to much?

Sep 4, 2020, 00:2909/04/20
07/05/19
JoinME said:

The remove buff plus decrease def makes her unique, and this is a hard counter to siphi duchess and krisk. You remove this, it will make her trash and indirect buff to the said 3 champions. Without this skill it will be harder to nuke these three champions, at least for me. 

Serris has been at least twice(?) in a 10x summon event. A lot of players probably spend alot during 10x event just to get her. Remove the remove buff and decrease def, a lot of players will not be happy

So one epic hero is a counter to THREE legendary hero? You just admit how broken she is!
Sep 4, 2020, 05:4109/04/20
05/03/20

I dont like nerfing and buffing.  Skill, money and luck drive this game.  If your skill, money or luck allow you to get a god level Legendary you should keep it.  There will always be a hero that is stronger than all the others.  If you keep nerfing soon all the heroes are the same. 

I played World of Warships.  They ruined that game with nerfing and buffing.  It got totally out of hand.  I dont want to see that happen here. 
Sep 4, 2020, 06:4209/04/20
Sep 4, 2020, 06:46(edited)
06/22/19

Broken or not, what is important is there is a more obtainable champion for you to counter those three. Tell me you don't want that? 

Being a legendary is only their rarity. It does not mean they should not be countered with more obtainable champions than them. 

OzzLee said:

JoinME said:

The remove buff plus decrease def makes her unique, and this is a hard counter to siphi duchess and krisk. You remove this, it will make her trash and indirect buff to the said 3 champions. Without this skill it will be harder to nuke these three champions, at least for me. 

Serris has been at least twice(?) in a 10x summon event. A lot of players probably spend alot during 10x event just to get her. Remove the remove buff and decrease def, a lot of players will not be happy

So one epic hero is a counter to THREE legendary hero? You just admit how broken she is!

Sep 4, 2020, 08:0409/04/20
Sep 4, 2020, 08:11(edited)
07/05/19

JoinME said:

Broken or not, what is important is there is a more obtainable champion for you to counter those three. Tell me you don't want that? 

Being a legendary is only their rarity. It does not mean they should not be countered with more obtainable champions than them. 

The problem is that it's not just an epic that counters legendaries, she's an epic that destroys other epics.

In the end Serris becomes a legendary powered epic. There's a reason why they put her in the legendary list!

So that's the unfair part, she wrecks not just Legendaries team, she wrecks lower teams as well, and since she's more accessible being an epic (but still not accessible to most players) there's a lot more of her to face in an already frustrating arena match up.

She needs to be nerfed, that A3 MUST BE BROKEN.

And to answer your question, NO i don't want an epic that cross the power of a legendary. It's undervaluing the legendaries and in the end making those who are still not getting her or a legendary facing even more unbalanced match up.

Sep 4, 2020, 10:1309/04/20
06/22/19

I will respect your opinion just because I am in the mood right now 😂

I am ok what ever they do to all in the buffs/nerfs list

I am excited on what ever change they do. The leaked changes never said of any major change in Serris skill 3 anyway and I already have plans if ever Serris becomes unusable for me. 

Sep 4, 2020, 18:1309/04/20
01/08/20
I sse Madame Serris as one of very few counters against unkillable/block damage champions and heavily buffing teams. If you drastically redo her, everyone with Roshcard/Maneater/etc are gods in defending arena as except for Seer there is no viable option against them in epic/rare tier.
Sep 4, 2020, 21:3609/04/20
Sep 4, 2020, 21:37(edited)
07/05/19
kjeldor79 said:

I sse Madame Serris as one of very few counters against unkillable/block damage champions and heavily buffing teams. If you drastically redo her, everyone with Roshcard/Maneater/etc are gods in defending arena as except for Seer there is no viable option against them in epic/rare tier.
You just need aoe remove buff there, not aoe remove buff + dec def + dec att all in one move
Sep 5, 2020, 01:1509/05/20
06/22/19
Ahh yess, Seer probably one of the "broken" champion that can put Duchess Siphi Krisk to shame. 

kjeldor79 said:

Sep 5, 2020, 06:4409/05/20
07/16/17
What's wrong with Making Madam a Legendary then you don't have to Nerf her quite as much to restore balance?
Sep 6, 2020, 21:3709/06/20
12/19/19
Randie said:

What's wrong with Making Madam a Legendary then you don't have to Nerf her quite as much to restore balance?
She is even more valuable as an epic. Easier to book.