Comments
Dec 28, 2019, 15:2012/28/19
05/15/19
Valdys said:

krazycards52 said:

krazycards52 said:

Valdys said:

krazycards52 said:

I was inactive for Most of December because of the holidays, my last login before that was towards the end of November
And that's why.

So you’re saying I’m not eligible for the gifts because I stopped playing for a few weeks? Even though you said the only condition was creating an account before the 16th? Honestly that makes zero sense to me. It almost sounds like you’re punishing players for not spending all their free time on a game..... for as much money as I sank into this game that’s a good kick in a nuts. 

The message stated must claim within 7 days. So why wasn’t it sent to me? The gifts should have been sent to every player as long as their account was created before the 16th, right? If I was inactive during that 7 days and didn’t claim it, then I would understand. 

No, not all the players will receive the gifts. Player who are inactive and they log in just to collect the gifts, won't receive the gifts.
What gives you the right to assume I’m only logging in to receive the gifts?? You serious? This is the only time of the year my activity dropped. Look at my inbox and my energy that I was stocking up that I PAID FOR! After Christmas I started a two week vacation and I was planning on grinding with all the energy and double exp that I bought and I bought a lot! So tell me how is someone who spends money on all that now being called someone who just logs on for free gifts. I spend money, I’m not a free to play player. 
Dec 29, 2019, 07:3312/29/19
05/15/19

Vlady’s, the fact that your unable to answer ANY of my questions pertaining to you’re so called rules that aren’t listed anywhere else is all the proof to me that you have zero intention of actually helping. So instead of asking you for the Christmas gifts I should have got I’ll just make it my point to prove you and all you’re false accusations about me wrong and prove you’re just an inconsiderate grinch on Christmas.

Since you REFUSED my Christmas gifts I just went ahead and spent $30 just to get the legendary shard I should have got so don’t you ever dare say I’m only here for the free gifts. Even though you should already know how much money I spent on this game. You should never insult a paying customer that plays you’re games because after today I will probably never spend another cent on a game we’re people like you treat the players poorly.

Secondly, I’m going to smash this champion training event to get the second legendary shard now that I’m back from my break. Don’t ever tell me I’m an inactive player. People who play games for long periods at I time tend to take a break in between. This game isn’t my life. It’s a good game and I will continue to play but if I play for months straight I will take a break here and there to keep me from burning out. It’s disgusting that you’re choosing to punish me for taking a 2 week break from the game and yes I did log in on Christmas Day. I live in Hawaii and in a different time zone, I’m literally a day behind the day in-game. You should have more consideration for people around the world.

I will also be reporting all this to the admin of this forum and I will be e-mailing anyone else I have to  about your poor customer support and you can personally tell them why they just lost a paying customer. Odds are nothing will be done but if something does get done, it’ll be worth the effort.

You don’t belong in customer support. You’re skill’s more align with fast food restaurants. Don’t get mad at that insult because it’s the truth (I also work in customer service and I spend hours going out my way to treat people right and make sure they leave happy, you don’t.) and you insulted me plenty with your false accusations.
Dec 29, 2019, 10:5412/29/19
05/13/19

Dear Krazycard,

we sent Xmas gifts on 16th of December and you have got 7 days for collect them, we can't do nothing if you didn't play in that range of time.

So i will close this topic, people who did't receive their gift can send a Pm to Valdys on me and we will check the situation.

Have a nice day and Happy New Year.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.