Search
Comments
Dec 26, 2019, 11:1212/26/19
Dec 26, 2019, 11:15(edited)

same no loot, and i played since months to the game 

my ID is :um10293862 | 10137557

Dec 26, 2019, 13:1712/26/19
07/26/19

um16567194 | 16323662 Not receiving the gift either 😭 send help please. I contacted support as well.

Dec 26, 2019, 13:4412/26/19
10/30/19

I created my account before december and I didn't receive any gifts (12/20 and 12/25).

My ID: um17326536 | 17071730

Dec 26, 2019, 15:3812/26/19
02/13/19

Valdys said:

krazycards52 said:

Hey valdys, been playing for ages but I didn’t get the Christmas gifts with the legendary shard, rank 5  chicken and the 10mill silver. Sent tickets but I feel like no one reads them lol. 

My I.d. um9438597 | 9324363

Ok, I'm checking it

You weren't active in the game on December

Dec 26, 2019, 23:3212/26/19
12/18/19

I got 2 of the three gifts but the butt load of silver was never given to me. Did this happen to anyone else?

Dec 27, 2019, 00:3412/27/19
12/24/19
Hey so I see other people have had this problem but I also have 100% not received the Xmas gift in my inbox. I don’t to be irritating but it would really suck if I missed this event. Also I pressed on the the link in Vanossgamings video to join the game but didn’t receive anything from that either 
Dec 27, 2019, 15:4612/27/19
02/13/19
connerhaggerty said:

I got 2 of the three gifts but the butt load of silver was never given to me. Did this happen to anyone else?

Check it again pls, silver didn't go in the inbox
Dec 27, 2019, 21:3212/27/19
05/15/19
Valdys said:

krazycards52 said:

Hey valdys, been playing for ages but I didn’t get the Christmas gifts with the legendary shard, rank 5  chicken and the 10mill silver. Sent tickets but I feel like no one reads them lol. 

Ok, I'm checking it
Any luck? Is there a way to track items that went into my inbox? 
Dec 27, 2019, 21:3812/27/19
03/26/19

I also didn't get any of the gifts on the 25th my account is from earlier than the 16th

um3991014 | 3927298

Dec 27, 2019, 21:4812/27/19
02/13/19
kiddythekid said:

I also didn't get any of the gifts on the 25th my account is from earlier than the 16th

um3991014 | 3927298

Have you been inactive for a period?
Dec 27, 2019, 22:1712/27/19
05/15/19
I was inactive for Most of December because of the holidays, my last login before that was towards the end of November
Dec 27, 2019, 22:1812/27/19
05/15/19
I got the early Christmas gifts though, just not ones on Christmas day
Dec 27, 2019, 23:2112/27/19
02/13/19
krazycards52 said:

I was inactive for Most of December because of the holidays, my last login before that was towards the end of November
And that's why.
Dec 28, 2019, 00:0312/28/19
05/15/19
Valdys said:

krazycards52 said:

And that's why.

Dec 28, 2019, 00:1112/28/19
What is the Yule Tree all about?
Dec 28, 2019, 00:1712/28/19
05/15/19

krazycards52 said:

Valdys said:

krazycards52 said:

And that's why.

So you’re saying I’m not eligible for the gifts because I stopped playing for a few weeks? Even though you said the only condition was creating an account before the 16th? Honestly that makes zero sense to me. It almost sounds like you’re punishing players for not spending all their free time on a game..... for as much money as I sank into this game that’s a good kick in a nuts. 

The message stated must claim within 7 days. So why wasn’t it sent to me? The gifts should have been sent to every player as long as their account was created before the 16th, right? If I was inactive during that 7 days and didn’t claim it, then I would understand. 

Dec 28, 2019, 05:5612/28/19
05/15/19

Valdys said:

Valdys said:

krazycards52 said:

Ok, I'm checking it

Honestly that’s bull. You can’t say I was inactive in December because it’s still December and I’ve been on. How many people have you actually helped receive their gifts that should have but didn’t? I’m pretty sure it’s zero. So far all you did in this forum is give out bogus reasons on why people didn’t get it. How is that customer support? Why even bother asking people if they didn’t receive it if you have 0 intention of actually helping.

I’ve been an active player for well over a year or a two straight logging on an a daily and the amount of money a spent on this game is no joke. The first time I take a SMALL break from it for the holidays, you take away my free gifts that you guys normally charge AT LEAST $50 for a bundle like that. Talk about being a grinch for Christmas. Show me a link that states I need to have logged in within the first few weeks of December in order to receive the gifts that you are being reluctant to give me. If you can’t show me proof, you’re obviously making up you’re own rules so that you don’t have to help us. I don’t even see the big deal about you giving me the gifts. Are you losing money by doing so? No, you would just be doing you job at customer service.

This game is a really good game but has a reputation for having the worst customer support. The reason why people are put in customer support is to help customers and to keep them Happy and playing but mainly to KEEP them as a customer(especially customers like me that spends $100’s of dollars) but with the service you just provided, you did the exact opposite. Good job Mr. Grinch. 

I also noticed you guys removed the news about Christmas gifts and claiming them within 7 days. In that news it didn’t say anything about specifying what dates you need to login to receive the gift. The reason why you guys probably removed it from the news was because a lot of people are claiming missing gifts but instead of helping us and fix the developers mistakes, it’s easier for you guys to cover it up and make up rules on the go. Unreal. 

Dec 28, 2019, 13:3212/28/19
02/13/19
krazycards52 said:

krazycards52 said:

Valdys said:

krazycards52 said:

And that's why.

So you’re saying I’m not eligible for the gifts because I stopped playing for a few weeks? Even though you said the only condition was creating an account before the 16th? Honestly that makes zero sense to me. It almost sounds like you’re punishing players for not spending all their free time on a game..... for as much money as I sank into this game that’s a good kick in a nuts. 

The message stated must claim within 7 days. So why wasn’t it sent to me? The gifts should have been sent to every player as long as their account was created before the 16th, right? If I was inactive during that 7 days and didn’t claim it, then I would understand. 

No, not all the players will receive the gifts. Player who are inactive and they log in just to collect the gifts, won't receive the gifts.
Dec 28, 2019, 13:3412/28/19
02/13/19
krazycards52 said:

Valdys said:

Valdys said:

krazycards52 said:

Ok, I'm checking it

Honestly that’s bull. You can’t say I was inactive in December because it’s still December and I’ve been on. How many people have you actually helped receive their gifts that should have but didn’t? I’m pretty sure it’s zero. So far all you did in this forum is give out bogus reasons on why people didn’t get it. How is that customer support? Why even bother asking people if they didn’t receive it if you have 0 intention of actually helping.

I’ve been an active player for well over a year or a two straight logging on an a daily and the amount of money a spent on this game is no joke. The first time I take a SMALL break from it for the holidays, you take away my free gifts that you guys normally charge AT LEAST $50 for a bundle like that. Talk about being a grinch for Christmas. Show me a link that states I need to have logged in within the first few weeks of December in order to receive the gifts that you are being reluctant to give me. If you can’t show me proof, you’re obviously making up you’re own rules so that you don’t have to help us. I don’t even see the big deal about you giving me the gifts. Are you losing money by doing so? No, you would just be doing you job at customer service.

This game is a really good game but has a reputation for having the worst customer support. The reason why people are put in customer support is to help customers and to keep them Happy and playing but mainly to KEEP them as a customer(especially customers like me that spends $100’s of dollars) but with the service you just provided, you did the exact opposite. Good job Mr. Grinch. 

I also noticed you guys removed the news about Christmas gifts and claiming them within 7 days. In that news it didn’t say anything about specifying what dates you need to login to receive the gift. The reason why you guys probably removed it from the news was because a lot of people are claiming missing gifts but instead of helping us and fix the developers mistakes, it’s easier for you guys to cover it up and make up rules on the go. Unreal. 

You were inactive since 11 to 25 December.
Dec 28, 2019, 15:1212/28/19
05/15/19

Valdys said:

krazycards52 said:

Valdys said:

Valdys said:

krazycards52 said:

Ok, I'm checking it

You were inactive since 11 to 25 December.

and what does not logging in for two weeks have to do with not getting my gifts?? I logged in on Christmas and YOU’RE developers posted in-game that people had 7 days FROM Christmas to claim it. Tell me exactly what day’s was I suppose to have been logged in to receive it if not on Christmas, or are you saying the only people who deserve them are the daily loggers? 

If you can check my record you can see how long I played, how much I played, and how much Money I spent. So the fact that you’re refusing to give me gifts for some made up reason makes me regret spending a dime on this game. 

I don’t even see how you can call that being “inactive” especially during the holidays when everyone Is mad busy. I was only taking a small break after grinding for the Halloween legendary fusion. I literally spent ALL my free time and a good amount of money to get him and I barely got the fusion within the last hour of the fusion event. It was exhausting but I did it so yeah, I felt like I deserved a break.... and now I’m being told I don’t deserve the gifts because I’m inactive? That just makes me want to quit the game completely.... 

Sad that you could help me but you’re choosing not to. Nice holiday spirit bro!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.