All Categories

4 Simultaneous Serpent's Will Buffs - WTH

4 Simultaneous Serpent's Will Buffs - WTH

Search
Comments
Oct 22, 2024, 06:086 days
07/01/22
MooredRat

It starts going up each time when the number of turns it takes to devour gets down to 2

You know what also would have been nice? If they took away Suffering's ability that grants an extra turn.

The reduced Turn Limit and the bigger devour bars should be enough now, a guaranteed swallow in 1 turn essentially is unacceptable with the new mechanics

Oct 26, 2024, 13:092 days
2 days

A classic concurrency problem. The devs should have foreseen it. Just place the buff basing not on the amount of respawning heads but on the actual serpent's will buffs on the table.

Oct 26, 2024, 20:362 days
04/18/20

I didnt think I could hate a game mode as much as this one. Went from Nightmare pre-nef 450mil to 30mil, because I cant be bothered to keep re-running and hoping I dont get ingest stacked with poison cloud and life barrier. 

The most stupid and unfun boss i have ever encountered. 

Oct 27, 2024, 00:16Yesterday
Oct 27, 2024, 00:18(edited)
07/03/20

Simple fix: Reverse all changes...IMMEDIATELY, then

Cap Hydra Clash points at 1b x level multiplier (eg 4b Nightmare, 3b Brutal, 2b Hard, 1b Normal).

Bring in a tie-breaker for Clash - clan with the FEWEST Trunda+Wixwell+Taunt+Reset champs.

This way a) everyone can have their fun improving their scores or b) spend less time on runs because they can stop when they reach max points c) manual teams could be run on auto because they still hit max points, though not as high as a manual run.

Attn: Moderators, please do MORE than feed this back....shove it down the devs throats, and hold their mouth shut until they swallow it. If they resist, hit them with a heavy blunt object.

Oct 27, 2024, 01:08Yesterday
07/01/22
Mcbnthe3rd

Simple fix: Reverse all changes...IMMEDIATELY, then

Cap Hydra Clash points at 1b x level multiplier (eg 4b Nightmare, 3b Brutal, 2b Hard, 1b Normal).

Bring in a tie-breaker for Clash - clan with the FEWEST Trunda+Wixwell+Taunt+Reset champs.

This way a) everyone can have their fun improving their scores or b) spend less time on runs because they can stop when they reach max points c) manual teams could be run on auto because they still hit max points, though not as high as a manual run.

Attn: Moderators, please do MORE than feed this back....shove it down the devs throats, and hold their mouth shut until they swallow it. If they resist, hit them with a heavy blunt object.

Are you real?

Oct 27, 2024, 22:24Yesterday
12/16/21
harleQuinn

I did more damage per turn this week than last week, full auto.

This week after changes:

i

Last week before changes:

i

360k per turn last week, 371k per turn this week. No changes, both auto. The benefit of no Ally Rally I guess. 

Hey Q, I'm thinking about rebuilding my Horsey into Murder Horse™

Right now I've got him all speed and acc for arena, but he cant hit very hard; how is yours built?