All Categories

Finally fused mikage

Finally fused mikage

Search
Comments
Aug 12, 2024, 13:5808/12/24
01/15/21
dthorne04

I mean, like any team you are looking at it as a whole composite as very few champions have the ability to have as much coverage as you're looking at/expecting out of Mikage. Definitely didn't say she replaces the block buffs option. 😂

The AoE A2 is a hard cleanse versus Torment, though. Will it stop Fear going forward without building a team, no. Does Mikage open up a lot of space for building a better team? Yes. 

And there's no potential to the A1, that's just going to rack up absurd amounts of damage with Michi/Ninja/Harima, though blessings and such will play a part in how much that damage can be. Don't underestimate how much damage you can get churning with repeated A1s - especially with Hex out there. 

I am going to try a team without veil (with mikage psuedo cleanse instead my team will have two cleansers) and see how it works out.

I dont use ninja in hydra - but i do use a 6 star souled michinaki in my NM hydra team so looking at the abilities she should work ok with him.

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 12, 2024, 18:5008/12/24
12/30/20
Trevor Wilson

I am going to try a team without veil (with mikage psuedo cleanse instead my team will have two cleansers) and see how it works out.

I dont use ninja in hydra - but i do use a 6 star souled michinaki in my NM hydra team so looking at the abilities she should work ok with him.

GL. Here's what I'm running - yes this team is cheating - but maybe an idea of what a team template with Mikage looks like. 

i