All Categories

Live arena is for Spenders

Live arena is for Spenders

Search
Comments
May 31, 2024, 16:3205/31/24
12/19/19
askyourgirlaboutme

Live Arena is frustrating and that's understandable, but ive learned to just take my losses. Though the individuals speaking on "Effort" need to sit down. Who are you to speak on anyone else's Effort put into it? I understand that people are quick to complain about things we may see as common, or part of the ride. 

I've been playing right at a year and have been unemployed the entire time, so believe me when I say I spend 8-10 hours a day playing raid, sometimes more. I spend around 40 bucks a month, mostly on energy so not entirely ftp, so "Effort" is definitely not an issue. In this time I've acquired 11 legendary champions and half of those were freebies or login champs. I still do what I can and make it work but as someone who has spent the amount of time I have, not even talking funds cause I know it's not much on the scale of things. Though when I get to any arena battle, whether it's live, classic, or 3v3 I'm reminded how far I am from a legit arena team. I know a year isn't crazy but when you're playing the hours I am then it seems like things should be progressing different.

It's more about alignment of individual expectations with effort.  

Being early game, yes I think most a year in are still early game, pvp beyond classic arena is going to be challenging. 

Most, not all, expect to keep progressing at a linear pace. Unfortunately, the game is designed intentionally otherwise. 3v3 will be the primary barrier for most, and will require significant "effort".

Effort being a combination of time, money, trial & error etc.

Live is simply suck it up and do 10 battles a day to float to gold with the point inflation that exists in the system. 

Jun 4, 2024, 02:5906/04/24
06/07/23
Trips

It's more about alignment of individual expectations with effort.  

Being early game, yes I think most a year in are still early game, pvp beyond classic arena is going to be challenging. 

Most, not all, expect to keep progressing at a linear pace. Unfortunately, the game is designed intentionally otherwise. 3v3 will be the primary barrier for most, and will require significant "effort".

Effort being a combination of time, money, trial & error etc.

Live is simply suck it up and do 10 battles a day to float to gold with the point inflation that exists in the system. 

Yea I'm in agreement with you when it comes to Live.. you just walk away with less points after your 10 matches once you get to silver, but you just have to grind it out.. 

Just really difficult to come up against some Level 60 account that's stacked with incredible champions that I wouldn't mind using funds to acquire but for some reason can't obtain when I do grab some extra shards. 

Now it seems difficult to even farm a decent peice of gear. The quality of gear is diminishing on every hard dungeon. I don't even see ancient shards in the market anymore. It takes 4000 energy to obtain a one epic skill book as reward. I know I'm not the only person noticing the downshift in obtainable resources. Why would anyone want to go after some ore as a top prize just to have it roll against you. 

Sorry I mostly agree with you, though it's not all on the Owner of an Account when the game is so large now that 3vs3 should have been adjusted long ago to allow more in each tier..