All Categories

Tag Team Missions

Tag Team Missions

Search
Comments
May 2, 2024, 17:3705/02/24
01/31/20
Trips

I'm not good enough for G4, only reason I can maintain is that most are indiffferent towards 3v3.  

Sure, we can hypothesize "great" solutions like yours.  But if it's just more free & easy rewards than it aint happening!

The way I see it now, many don't really care which gold tier they are in.  Many intentionally do the G3/G4 dance every other week so they fight solos 12 or 13 days out of 14.  I'm content with the lack of competitiveness that exists lol.  

I think a simple expansion of tiers (changing a few constants in the code that has already been done once) is a much better solution (and likely) than introducing new tiers.  Plus trying to throw in as many free rewards as you can is like throwing tax cuts on your legislation lol.

Do any palyers really want plat 3v3?

I think Plarium more interested in push Live participation, though their strategy suksballz at best.  

Replace classic tourneys with Live tourneys

Expand Live windows, more (4 to 10-12), shorter 1 hour, total hours (8 to 10/12)

Increase limit from 4 to 6 primals (I don't think this makes sense for them to do as less than 1% are hitting max of 4, and increasing engagement beyond that likely has 0 benefit to Plarium)

I do the G2-G3-G4 3v3 "dance" as you call it.  I float freely among those three levels, doing the least amount of real work possible while maxing out my gold bars and CVC points.

I don't really know if I am good enough to hold G4 becasue I have never tried.  Whenever I promote to G4, I always leave up the one man defense all the way through the weekend.  It's a great way to win 6S Lego Relentless in the Tag Tourneys.

I realize that I may be in a small minority, but I actually enjoy 3v3 Arena, and if there was a G5 or Platinum 3v3, I would try to place in it.     

May 2, 2024, 17:4705/02/24
12/19/19
WileyMan

I do the G2-G3-G4 3v3 "dance" as you call it.  I float freely among those three levels, doing the least amount of real work possible while maxing out my gold bars and CVC points.

I don't really know if I am good enough to hold G4 becasue I have never tried.  Whenever I promote to G4, I always leave up the one man defense all the way through the weekend.  It's a great way to win 6S Lego Relentless in the Tag Tourneys.

I realize that I may be in a small minority, but I actually enjoy 3v3 Arena, and if there was a G5 or Platinum 3v3, I would try to place in it.     

Staying in G4 is far easier than you think, the yellow/red progress bar is completely bugged so you have no clue where the cutline will be. But generally 1000+ (always red) is safe.  1050 (again will show red) is 100% from my experience.

And I concur with your strategy, which is why I am gainst any changes other than bigger tiers.  G2 - G4 really makes no difference in rewards/cvc points.  Being G4 helps in a close Tag tourney for sure, or just to blow it up on day 1 and scare everyone off with 10k points.

Jul 1, 2024, 17:0107/01/24
05/02/20

Any word on increasing the number players, been 2 months and I'm boucing between bronze and silver. And when I get close the last minute rush knocks me back, Really sux this is a mission requisite. Looking like time to find a new game.

Jul 1, 2024, 18:3207/01/24
Jul 1, 2024, 19:53(edited)
01/31/20
Trips

Staying in G4 is far easier than you think, the yellow/red progress bar is completely bugged so you have no clue where the cutline will be. But generally 1000+ (always red) is safe.  1050 (again will show red) is 100% from my experience.

And I concur with your strategy, which is why I am gainst any changes other than bigger tiers.  G2 - G4 really makes no difference in rewards/cvc points.  Being G4 helps in a close Tag tourney for sure, or just to blow it up on day 1 and scare everyone off with 10k points.

Interesting that this thread popped up today because I had no idea where this conversation was located to come back to.

I decided to hold G4 Tag this week (first time I have not just farmed bars all week and fallen back to G3 intentionally), and with my weak-sauce defense teams, it takes just as much work (maybe even more) to hold G4 as it does to promote from G3 to G4....of course, not having the promotion bar to guide you means having no clue how many points you actually need.  I stayed in G4 with 1056, but the promotion bar was never anything but Red for the last three days of the week.  

i

You have some serious Void Legos for a F2P player.  The only truly Arena Meta Void I have is Siphi.  A little bit of jelly over here for your roster.  The WuKong you use in your third team is a menace. I fought your defense twice and both times he was the reason that team beat me.  Nice build.  On your second team, you might want to consider Bulwark on your Nekhret. I don't actually use Bulwark on any of my toons, but it is a common selection on Nekhret and it prevents Siphi from sleeping him effectively.

i

Jul 1, 2024, 18:3407/01/24
01/31/20

Coincidentally, I added three 3v3 suggestions to the Suggestion Log on the Raid Discord yesterday.  Go vote them up if you like them:

Suggestion #24416

Expand 3v3 Arena to G5 and double the number of slots available across all Gold Tiers...go from 17K to 35K. It is time to bring Ramantu to the People! Power to the People! 

Suggestion #24417

Update the 3v3 Bazaar with lower gold bars required for shard purchase and update the Monthly Limits. Current max is 4 Blue, 2 Purple & 1 Gold. How about 8 Blue, 4 Purple, 2 Red & 2 Gold? 

Suggestion #24418

Add a weekly 3v3 Chest for (at least) the Top Tier (whether that be G4 or the new G5 that I suggested). 

Jul 1, 2024, 18:4507/01/24
01/31/20

This past week was my first week fighting real teams in G4 Tag.  Typically I just farm bars whenever I promote to G4.  However, two overarching things I noticed:

(1) The preponderence of Empowered & Awakened Mythicals and Void Lego Super-Killers is staggering, but, surprisingly, it isn't really any worse in G4 than it is in G3.

(2) Even more surprising, the peeps in G4 have selected Polymorph (on the correct toons) substantially less than the peeps in G3 & G2.  

I was able to use Ramantu in G4 far more than I am able to use him when promoting from G3 to G4.  I used an Arbiter Speed-Strip-Bomb team in G4 tag more than in any other 3v3 tier... 

Jul 1, 2024, 22:4407/01/24
12/19/19
WileyMan

Interesting that this thread popped up today because I had no idea where this conversation was located to come back to.

I decided to hold G4 Tag this week (first time I have not just farmed bars all week and fallen back to G3 intentionally), and with my weak-sauce defense teams, it takes just as much work (maybe even more) to hold G4 as it does to promote from G3 to G4....of course, not having the promotion bar to guide you means having no clue how many points you actually need.  I stayed in G4 with 1056, but the promotion bar was never anything but Red for the last three days of the week.  

i

You have some serious Void Legos for a F2P player.  The only truly Arena Meta Void I have is Siphi.  A little bit of jelly over here for your roster.  The WuKong you use in your third team is a menace. I fought your defense twice and both times he was the reason that team beat me.  Nice build.  On your second team, you might want to consider Bulwark on your Nekhret. I don't actually use Bulwark on any of my toons, but it is a common selection on Nekhret and it prevents Siphi from sleeping him effectively.

i

i

Lol. Been on my todo list...

Jul 2, 2024, 01:5707/02/24
01/31/20
Trips

i

😂

Jul 2, 2024, 02:0207/02/24
Jul 2, 2024, 02:12(edited)
01/31/20
Trips

i

I am certainly guilty of running Mino to get all the scrolls on a toon and then never taking the time to fully build them...I could find dozens of unbuilt or half built toons, including many viable Legos that I just don't need, but thought I might like to mess around with...

However, I would not put one of them in my Arena Defense like that...although he must have decent gear to be 160K. Unshakeable probably gets him to 175K.