All Categories

Tag Team Missions

Tag Team Missions

Search
May 1, 2024, 12:0205/01/24
05/02/20

Tag Team Missions

Plaruim please do something about the amount of players allowed in silver and gold or change your missions. I've been stuck for 6 months tring to get to silver level two with no end in sight.  And with all the changes you make to gear advancement and such the goal line just keeps moving. I don't mind grinding but your losing players because of issues like this. Games are suppose to be fun not a job.

Views
Comments
Comments
ShortOnSkillzModerator
May 1, 2024, 13:3505/01/24
06/24/19

Will continue to pass this along to the CMs.  It's quite a frequent complaint.

May 1, 2024, 13:5405/01/24
May 1, 2024, 16:20(edited)
01/31/20
ShortOnSkillz

Will continue to pass this along to the CMs.  It's quite a frequent complaint.

Just to add fuel to the fire, my clan is a Top 300 clan and I have only two players under 10M Player Power.  Everyone is late game, has UNM CB Teams, clears Hard DT....

One of our members just made G1 in 3v3 this week and that inspired two more members to want to work on their teams, so I worked with both of them on our Discord to retool their 3v3 tactics.  All three of these clan members are over 15M power and have been playing a long time.  I know there are still at least 2-3 more clan members that have not made it to G1 3v3.  

There is no reason for the Ramantu Mission to be so out of reach for the vast majority of players because of one game mode that has been problematic since it was introduced.

As it currently sits, Peeps will be done with Marius and still be stuck on Ramantu becasue it is so out of whack.       

May 1, 2024, 14:5805/01/24
02/28/22

I managed to sneak into G1 a couple of months or so ago but I will always vote for changes to this, either take it out of the missions (unlikely) or expand the tier numbers.  Apart from the horrible weekly promotion mechanic Plarium do not take the introduction of new champs into account.  Armanz for example is now in most 3x3 defence teams and if you don't have a team built for him can be a guaranteed loss

A good idea I read would be to open the bazaar permanantly once you hit gold so players aren't trying to stay in gold to get the better rewards which could lead to more movement

ShortOnSkillzModerator
May 1, 2024, 20:5105/01/24
06/24/19
Ratted

I managed to sneak into G1 a couple of months or so ago but I will always vote for changes to this, either take it out of the missions (unlikely) or expand the tier numbers.  Apart from the horrible weekly promotion mechanic Plarium do not take the introduction of new champs into account.  Armanz for example is now in most 3x3 defence teams and if you don't have a team built for him can be a guaranteed loss

A good idea I read would be to open the bazaar permanantly once you hit gold so players aren't trying to stay in gold to get the better rewards which could lead to more movement

Expanding the tiers feels like it could be an easy solution.  Especially for a legacy game mode that needs some attention.

ShortOnSkillzModerator
May 1, 2024, 20:5105/01/24
06/24/19
WileyMan

Just to add fuel to the fire, my clan is a Top 300 clan and I have only two players under 10M Player Power.  Everyone is late game, has UNM CB Teams, clears Hard DT....

One of our members just made G1 in 3v3 this week and that inspired two more members to want to work on their teams, so I worked with both of them on our Discord to retool their 3v3 tactics.  All three of these clan members are over 15M power and have been playing a long time.  I know there are still at least 2-3 more clan members that have not made it to G1 3v3.  

There is no reason for the Ramantu Mission to be so out of reach for the vast majority of players because of one game mode that has been problematic since it was introduced.

As it currently sits, Peeps will be done with Marius and still be stuck on Ramantu becasue it is so out of whack.       

It's crazy too because it's just this wall at S4.  Once you get into Gold people just 1 man defense farm each other all week.

May 1, 2024, 21:1305/01/24
11/16/20

If it makes anyone feel any better I never even use rammantu outside of cursed city.

For real though get rid of any player limits for the ties, add a platinum tier that is limited. Also do something with the bazzar cause ya its pretty garbo.

ShortOnSkillzModerator
May 1, 2024, 22:0105/01/24
06/24/19
evilized6666

If it makes anyone feel any better I never even use rammantu outside of cursed city.

For real though get rid of any player limits for the ties, add a platinum tier that is limited. Also do something with the bazzar cause ya its pretty garbo.

I actually use mine in arena still.  But thats just G5 farming to make annoying passives a little bit less annoying, not because he's particularly good.

May 1, 2024, 22:1005/01/24
12/19/19
ShortOnSkillz

I actually use mine in arena still.  But thats just G5 farming to make annoying passives a little bit less annoying, not because he's particularly good.

I still use in tag 100pct of time on offense 

May 1, 2024, 22:5305/01/24
12/19/19

I'm the poster boy for saying git gud regarding pvp, but have no objection to a 2nd expansion of tiers. They did it once, why not.  Of course my reasoning is pure selfishness in making it easier to sit in g4.

I'm opposed to a platinum 3v3 even moreso for the same selfishness. 

harleQuinnModerator
May 1, 2024, 23:2905/01/24
02/24/19
Trips

I'm the poster boy for saying git gud regarding pvp, but have no objection to a 2nd expansion of tiers. They did it once, why not.  Of course my reasoning is pure selfishness in making it easier to sit in g4.

Trips said Platinum 3v3

I'll pass along that people are talking about Plat Tag 🫠🫠

ShortOnSkillzModerator
May 2, 2024, 00:4305/02/24
06/24/19
Trips

I still use in tag 100pct of time on offense 

Sheep be damned!

ShortOnSkillzModerator
May 2, 2024, 00:4305/02/24
06/24/19
harleQuinn

Trips said Platinum 3v3

I'll pass along that people are talking about Plat Tag 🫠🫠

We should both pass it along and see if we can get it named TripsTier.

harleQuinnModerator
May 2, 2024, 03:2505/02/24
02/24/19
ShortOnSkillz

We should both pass it along and see if we can get it named TripsTier.

You're actually gonna get his support if we have it Tripsium Tier 😆 

May 2, 2024, 03:4805/02/24
01/31/20

I sat on Ramantu unbuilt forever.  Figured I didn't need to book a Lego Debuffer when I had two perfectly good Madames already built and rockin'...But I level & master top tier toons as a matter of course, even w/o immediate plans for their use, so he was sitting naked at L60 with full scrolls while warming the bench.  

Then came polymorph and I put my Madames in the vault and figured I'd never bother to gear Ramantu, and that was that.  However, I pulled a 5S Awakening for him late last year, and said "What the L, let's give this Lizard a go!"

Ramantu is insane fun.  He is now on one of my main 3v3 offense teams, and I occasionally let him play in Live Arena too.  He's no Res Tank by any means, but at 300 Res, he has more than enough to resist all those (L5 and lower) Polymorph procs from low Acc toons that so many people put Polymorph on...Marichka, Taras, Siphi, Elva, Pythion...

And to top it off, I absolutely love the animation on his A2.  He is a cold-blooded Lizard Assassin with that move.  

May 2, 2024, 03:5705/02/24
May 2, 2024, 03:59(edited)
01/31/20
Trips

Why are you opposed to the very idea of Platinum 3v3?  IMO, this is a way to totally hit what we are talking about here:

1. Rename the current G4 to Platinum
  2. Introduce a Plat tier in the Bazaar with better rewards, and maybe a chest with a NEW forge gearset, or better random pieces of Forge Pass gearsets. 
  3. Add two more tiers to Gold to match the setup of Classic Arena and expand the size of the tiers to add at least 10K more spots in Gold 3v3 for peeps to get into.

Is it a perfect solution?  No.

Is it big improvement?  Yes.        

harleQuinnModerator
May 2, 2024, 04:1305/02/24
02/24/19
WileyMan

Why are you opposed to the very idea of Platinum 3v3?  IMO, this is a way to totally hit what we are talking about here:

2. Introduce a Plat tier in the Bazaar with better rewards, and maybe a chest with a NEW forge gearset, or better random pieces of Forge Pass gearsets. 
  3. Add two more tiers to Gold to match the setup of Classic Arena and expand the size of the tiers to add at least 10K more spots in Gold 3v3 for peeps to get into.

New tier? New Bazaar rewards?? Give it now, please and thanks

May 2, 2024, 14:1205/02/24
12/19/19
WileyMan

I'm not good enough for G4, only reason I can maintain is that most are indiffferent towards 3v3.  

Sure, we can hypothesize "great" solutions like yours.  But if it's just more free & easy rewards than it aint happening!

The way I see it now, many don't really care which gold tier they are in.  Many intentionally do the G3/G4 dance every other week so they fight solos 12 or 13 days out of 14.  I'm content with the lack of competitiveness that exists lol.  

I think a simple expansion of tiers (changing a few constants in the code that has already been done once) is a much better solution (and likely) than introducing new tiers.  Plus trying to throw in as many free rewards as you can is like throwing tax cuts on your legislation lol.

Do any palyers really want plat 3v3?

I think Plarium more interested in push Live participation, though their strategy suksballz at best.  

Replace classic tourneys with Live tourneys

Expand Live windows, more (4 to 10-12), shorter 1 hour, total hours (8 to 10/12)

Increase limit from 4 to 6 primals (I don't think this makes sense for them to do as less than 1% are hitting max of 4, and increasing engagement beyond that likely has 0 benefit to Plarium)

May 2, 2024, 14:1305/02/24
12/19/19
harleQuinn

New tier? New Bazaar rewards?? Give it now, please and thanks

downvote button here

May 2, 2024, 14:1405/02/24
12/19/19
WileyMan

I sat on Ramantu unbuilt forever.  Figured I didn't need to book a Lego Debuffer when I had two perfectly good Madames already built and rockin'...But I level & master top tier toons as a matter of course, even w/o immediate plans for their use, so he was sitting naked at L60 with full scrolls while warming the bench.  

Then came polymorph and I put my Madames in the vault and figured I'd never bother to gear Ramantu, and that was that.  However, I pulled a 5S Awakening for him late last year, and said "What the L, let's give this Lizard a go!"

Ramantu is insane fun.  He is now on one of my main 3v3 offense teams, and I occasionally let him play in Live Arena too.  He's no Res Tank by any means, but at 300 Res, he has more than enough to resist all those (L5 and lower) Polymorph procs from low Acc toons that so many people put Polymorph on...Marichka, Taras, Siphi, Elva, Pythion...

And to top it off, I absolutely love the animation on his A2.  He is a cold-blooded Lizard Assassin with that move.  

DPS/Hybrid Ramantu kicks my ass in live way too many times

harleQuinnModerator
May 2, 2024, 15:3905/02/24
02/24/19
Trips

downvote button here

The real question is, do you spend enough for your downvote to matter?

TRIPSIUM TIER here we come!!