All Categories

5 Monster Hunter Champions  Limited Edition

5 Monster Hunter Champions Limited Edition

Search
Comments
Jan 9, 2024, 21:2901/09/24
11/06/21
PriestGuardian

I mean basically up to this point I have defended RAID saying  Free to play can do all content and this is the most free to play game on the market

But the fact that if you are not ready to drop $10,000 with any hope in hella  to summon this champion your screwed.....does  not sit with me

OK I do hope I get egg on my face over this or  I may just drop the gauntlet on this

temporary champions that can't guarantee you'll get them are Plarium's worst invention for free.

Jan 9, 2024, 21:3001/09/24
10/08/17
Shaman

temporary champions that can't guarantee you'll get them are Plarium's worst invention for free.

I will never praise RAID as a FREE to Play friendly game again

Its sickening

Jan 9, 2024, 21:4501/09/24
10/08/17

I am so furious about this (not knowing all the details)  but man I am worked up about this

If this is the only way to get that void I will need to say farewell . It just enrages me so much to even think that it could be the ONLY way to get that void Lego

If  it was available afterwards then no problem but its not

Blatent Kraken only champion based  on what I know.......(draws a line in the sand)

Jan 9, 2024, 21:5601/09/24
Jan 9, 2024, 21:57(edited)
06/25/20

Just out of curiosity - and I'm not necessarily disagreeing with your opinion - 

What, in your mind, makes this void lego so much worse than Xena? Is it the cost, or the random nature of shards, void in particular, making it something which even if you were to use said shards, you'd still potentially not get it? And what would be a "fair value" in your mind? Or, is it the fact that once the event is over, it can no longer be obtained?

Because honestly, I'm not particularly sure why you're so upset about not being able to get it. The kit is not particularly special in a sea of other nuker champs.

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 9, 2024, 22:0801/09/24
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

What, in your mind, makes this void lego so much worse than Xena? Is it the cost, or the random nature of shards, void in particular, making it something which even if you were to use said shards, you'd still potentially not get it? And what would be a "fair value" in your mind? Or, is it the fact that once the event is over, it can no longer be obtained?

Because honestly, I'm not particularly sure why you're so upset about not being able to get it. The kit is not particularly special in a sea of other nuker champs.

Multipliers and kit don't make it a void worth chasing, not for me at least.

Jan 9, 2024, 22:1101/09/24
10/08/17
kramaswamy.kr

The simple fact that the only way to even have a chance at getting this  void promotion champion is locked  behind a RNG paywall of  indetermined amounts based on player luck and even possible to NEVER attain which equals infinite amouts of $$$$$$

Xena was straight up $80. easy guarantee

If this void was available after the promation period then I hold  out the hope that someday I may get it. The fact that the door closes after march 2024 to never get it  unless I am LITERALLY going to open my infinite wallet to get it is absurd and appaling 

and even then  may never get the champion afte 1 Billion dollars !  WTF!!!!!!! Outrage

incert Gifs of a man on the floor kicking and screaming here.

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 9, 2024, 22:1301/09/24
02/24/19
PriestGuardian

The simple fact that the only way to even have a chance at getting this  void promotion champion is locked  behind a RNG paywall of  indetermined amounts based on player luck and even possible to NEVER attain which equals infinite amouts of $$$$$$

Xena was straight up $80. easy guarantee

If this void was available after the promation period then I hold  out the hope that someday I may get it. The fact that the door closes after march 2024 to never get it  unless I am LITERALLY going to open my infinite wallet to get it is absurd and appaling 

and even then  may never get the champion afte 1 Billion dollars !  WTF!!!!!!! Outrage

incert Gifs of a man on the floor kicking and screaming here.

Can I ask, and not mocking, why it matters if you do or don't get a void legendary that is on par with Karato and Jetni?

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Jan 9, 2024, 22:1401/09/24
06/24/19
harleQuinn

Multipliers and kit don't make it a void worth chasing, not for me at least.

Not with the quality of some of the other Void legos.  Honestly outside of the collector aspect if I pulled this guy I'd be hella disappointed.

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 9, 2024, 22:1501/09/24
02/24/19
ShortOnSkillz

Not with the quality of some of the other Void legos.  Honestly outside of the collector aspect if I pulled this guy I'd be hella disappointed.

That's really my point. I might purposely save my voids until AFTER March 5th...

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Jan 9, 2024, 22:1601/09/24
06/24/19
harleQuinn

Can I ask, and not mocking, why it matters if you do or don't get a void legendary that is on par with Karato and Jetni?

You can't be a Pokémon monster without completing the pokedex Q.

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 9, 2024, 22:1701/09/24
02/24/19
ShortOnSkillz

You can't be a Pokémon monster without completing the pokedex Q.

I don't wanna complete it, I just want to maximize my best chances at pulling quality void legendaries.... or at least usable.

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Jan 9, 2024, 22:1801/09/24
06/24/19
harleQuinn

I don't wanna complete it, I just want to maximize my best chances at pulling quality void legendaries.... or at least usable.

Surely your third Emic comes home soon?

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 9, 2024, 22:1901/09/24
02/24/19
ShortOnSkillz

Surely your third Emic comes home soon?

I wouldn't mind extras of him, but would prefer Taras pls and thanks.

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Jan 9, 2024, 22:2001/09/24
06/24/19
harleQuinn

I wouldn't mind extras of him, but would prefer Taras pls and thanks.

Only if you pull a Trips and don't build him for 8 months.

Jan 9, 2024, 22:2901/09/24
10/08/17

I respect both you Mods.  and believe you both to be fair

But do either of you not have a problem with RAID for the first time ever  offering a champion and a promotional champion at that behind an infinite pay wall????

This is not  Free to play and you both know it. You also know  that no other player in this game promotes and supports Raid more than I do or have done over the past years

I mean even both you have banned  me when I get to excited about defending this game

But this crosses the line for me....just disgusting. I dare you to admit or offer any other  personal opinion

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 9, 2024, 22:4001/09/24
02/24/19
PriestGuardian

But do either of you not have a problem with RAID for the first time ever  offering a champion and a promotional champion at that behind an infinite pay wall????

This is not  Free to play and you both know it. You also know  that no other player in this game promotes and supports Raid more than I do or have done over the past years

I mean even both you have banned  me when I get to excited about defending this game

But this crosses the line for me....just disgusting. I dare you to admit or offer any other  personal opinion

My personal opinion, as someone who doesn't buy shards, is that I don't care about this. Having almost zero chance to ever get this champ is no different for me than all the top tier void legendaries I have almost zero chance at pulling either. And if I'm maximizing my chances to get any voids, it is going to be the ones my account really really needs to be competitive in the highest tiers of Arena, so Taras, Siphi, Georgi, Nekhret, etc...

See, at my end of the game, all voids are equally unobtainable. :)

I found Xena to be a "worse offense" as she can just be straight purchased. There wasn't even the chance for others to pull and fail at getting her, which I consider an equalizer for me to try (and often fail) to compete.

Big side note, assuming which mods (or even if it was us, and not any of the other admin people above us that visit the site) banned you would be a stretch. Skillz wasn't even a mod the last time you had a brief timeout. And mods that were here when that happened have long moved on. :)

Jan 9, 2024, 22:4401/09/24
02/11/22

Moving on.... Looking ahead to Alatreon's Hero Path, I guess we can expect to find it all the way at the bottom of said Path, for a likely 60,000 points. Add to that anywhere between 40-70k extra points to reach the champion, so let's go in the middle and say 55k, so 115,000, more or less.

And sacreds normally count for 4500 each, so best be prepared with the eqivalent of about 25 sacreds to bring this guy to your roster.

Is he worth 25 sacreds? Unless... maybe they'll allow us to top up the hero points with some method that can score relatively easy points (in other words, anything but a pseudo dungeon divers), which then would allow us to get the champion for around 20 instead of 25... Still, is he worth the 20?

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 9, 2024, 22:4601/09/24
02/24/19
Swiftblade

Moving on.... Looking ahead to Alatreon's Hero Path, I guess we can expect to find it all the way at the bottom of said Path, for a likely 60,000 points. Add to that anywhere between 40-70k extra points to reach the champion, so let's go in the middle and say 55k, so 115,000, more or less.

And sacreds normally count for 4500 each, so best be prepared with the eqivalent of about 25 sacreds to bring this guy to your roster.

Is he worth 25 sacreds? Unless... maybe they'll allow us to top up the hero points with some method that can score relatively easy points (in other words, anything but a pseudo dungeon divers), which then would allow us to get the champion for around 20 instead of 25... Still, is he worth the 20?

For me a Hero's Path is just a Guaranteed Champ with bonus rewards that all players can participate in to lesser or greater extents. That's at least what I see from them. 

As far as if he's worth? We'll just have to see what else in the path. :)

Jan 9, 2024, 22:5101/09/24
02/11/22
harleQuinn

For me a Hero's Path is just a Guaranteed Champ with bonus rewards that all players can participate in to lesser or greater extents. That's at least what I see from them. 

As far as if he's worth? We'll just have to see what else in the path. :)

Yes i know, but Hero Paths can widely vary in cost as we've seen in recent ones. Some grids cost as low as 130,000 to complete, and other grids cost as much as 250,000 to complete.

I understand noone HAS to complete them lol, just saying, they are not like deck of fate events with a hard cap of 20 sacreds as max cost. So, like I said, if anyone wants this champion, best be overprepared with at least 25 sacreds.

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Jan 9, 2024, 23:0301/09/24
06/24/19
PriestGuardian

Honestly it doesn't bother me in the least.  Raid is a game that forces you to use the champs you have and adjust by that criteria.  I would only be bothered if whatever the time limited champ was, was 1000% required to do some type of content.  Raid is very good at providing different routes to meet the same the same end goal so I don't ever forsee this being the case.

Also for the record I've never banned you.  😉