5-6 star Kael has been nerfed?

5-6 star Kael has been nerfed?

Search
Comments
Sep 29, 2023, 06:1209/29/23
09/17/23
LordVika

Okay you want advise?

A 6 star champ will always be stronger than a 5 star champ, you need to get masteries for your champs or they will be weak even at 6 stars.

Question.

You say you are using 4 pieces of life steal gear. What rank is that gear? Id the gear rare or epic?

If its only rank 4 then it will be weak and will not give your champ the stats they need. Even if you get the rerfect stats because its only rank 4 then it will not do anything really good for you.

This game can not be done over night. You need to grind to get far especially as a F2P player. This game also isn't a pay to win game because you can't really win, it's a pay to progress faster type game.

Its the epic login reward gear that everyone says to use. Fully leveled now.

4 star rank.

So I need 5-6 star gear which takes way longer than 21 days.

So Kaels stars are near irrelevant, its everything else in the game pushing it.

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 29, 2023, 06:2609/29/23
12/30/20
Corpycas

Level 60.

Fully ascended.

4x lifesteal gear lvl16

2x life gear level 16.

Can't even do Hard 5-7 solo, let alone 12-7 Hard or Brutal.

This solo setup needs way more stuff that is either premium or takes months to grind.

21 days for 12-7 brutal is impossible even with a maxed out Kael.

It definitely doesn't take months, that's for sure.

Show build.

Sep 29, 2023, 06:5109/29/23
05/03/20
Corpycas

Level 60.

Fully ascended.

4x lifesteal gear lvl16

2x life gear level 16.

Can't even do Hard 5-7 solo, let alone 12-7 Hard or Brutal.

This solo setup needs way more stuff that is either premium or takes months to grind.

21 days for 12-7 brutal is impossible even with a maxed out Kael.

No one said it was going to be easy or even possible.  You must like this game a lot to stay around this long.  

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 29, 2023, 11:4809/29/23
02/24/19

Please share your Kael build, OP, so we can try and help you progress.

Sep 29, 2023, 13:2209/29/23
06/25/20

To be fair - doing this in 21 days, without spending any money, is certainly not going to be easy at all. I do believe someone has a guide on speed leveling, maybe HH? Might be worth checking out. Also, check the marketplace frequently, there are usually 4 star, sometimes 5 star items for sale for silver, and if you get the right ones it can help greatly.

Sep 29, 2023, 19:4909/29/23
Sep 29, 2023, 19:49(edited)
09/17/23

Getting smashed by level 40 Kaels in arena.

This game makes zero sense

I have copied the meta, and what it claims vs what I am getting is vastly different.

This is my best equipment to get crit rate up, speed and acc.

Other combinations cause massive acc loss.

https://ibb.co/yVdvvbg

https://ibb.co/CvZJTcF

https://ibb.co/MsnsFq5

Sep 29, 2023, 19:5909/29/23
Sep 29, 2023, 19:59(edited)
09/17/23

Here is my speed set build

How come my HP on the speedset is lower, yet when I play I seem to have a much larger HP bar (more fine units and lasts longer).

The numbers never translate to performance.

https://ibb.co/XZzNfwg

Sep 29, 2023, 20:0009/29/23
09/17/23
kramaswamy.kr

To be fair - doing this in 21 days, without spending any money, is certainly not going to be easy at all. I do believe someone has a guide on speed leveling, maybe HH? Might be worth checking out. Also, check the marketplace frequently, there are usually 4 star, sometimes 5 star items for sale for silver, and if you get the right ones it can help greatly.

Read and doing all that. It never translates to real performance.

Sep 29, 2023, 20:4009/29/23
Sep 29, 2023, 20:41(edited)
06/25/20

I mean, yeah. Your stats are abysmal. Your gear is likely full of sub-par items with flat stats and etc. I gave you an avenue to try to get your goal. For context, my level 50 Kael that I posted on the previous page, has 40K HP / 2K DEF / 217 SPD with random throwaway gear.

But like I said - trying to get those stats in 21 days, without having a deep understanding of the mechanics of the game, is likely going to be impossible without spending money. Could I pull it off? Yeah I probably could, but that's because I know exactly what kind of items to look for.

But you also completely ignored a point I made earlier in this thread. You don't need to solo this. You can get 3-star by using two champs. And that would likely make it far easier to accomplish. If you still have time in your 21 days, you may want to consider trying to level someone else to help him out. I'm not sure if Wukong is available still as a free login champ, but if he is, he likely will make this infinitely easier.

Sep 29, 2023, 23:2509/29/23
05/03/20
Corpycas

Getting smashed by level 40 Kaels in arena.

This game makes zero sense

I have copied the meta, and what it claims vs what I am getting is vastly different.

This is my best equipment to get crit rate up, speed and acc.

Other combinations cause massive acc loss.

https://ibb.co/yVdvvbg

https://ibb.co/CvZJTcF

https://ibb.co/MsnsFq5

While coping the meat as you claim, what you are not understand is that you have a lvl 60 kale with 4 star gear on, and i would guess 0 masteries.

So while your champ is lvl 60 your stats are well below what you need to get the results you want.

You need 5-6 star gear and 5-6 star accessories to get the reesults you want.

You can't believe that a champ that is not fully built to acheive sucess in any way.

Listen to what people who have years invested in this game, over what you believe should happen. Because they have way more knowledge about the game than you do. So they can help you. 

This game can not be rushed through as a f2p player in any way, shape or form. F2P mean you need patience and learn how the game works, and what champs and buffs/debuffs will help you the greatest. If you spend money you can get a ahead with getting lucky with champ pulls and you can get lucky by buying high level gear taht gives you good stat rolles.

This game is 1000% a rng for everything. That champs you get, that gear you get, the stats on the gear you get. Even major spenders have to grind for the perfect stat roles on everysingle piece of gear they get.

Nothing can ever changes that.

Sep 29, 2023, 23:2809/29/23
05/03/20
kramaswamy.kr

I mean, yeah. Your stats are abysmal. Your gear is likely full of sub-par items with flat stats and etc. I gave you an avenue to try to get your goal. For context, my level 50 Kael that I posted on the previous page, has 40K HP / 2K DEF / 217 SPD with random throwaway gear.

But like I said - trying to get those stats in 21 days, without having a deep understanding of the mechanics of the game, is likely going to be impossible without spending money. Could I pull it off? Yeah I probably could, but that's because I know exactly what kind of items to look for.

But you also completely ignored a point I made earlier in this thread. You don't need to solo this. You can get 3-star by using two champs. And that would likely make it far easier to accomplish. If you still have time in your 21 days, you may want to consider trying to level someone else to help him out. I'm not sure if Wukong is available still as a free login champ, but if he is, he likely will make this infinitely easier.

Bruv the way this person is talking I highly doubt they are listening to what you have to say. They are so fucused on what YT peeps say about champs and mad that they don't get the same results.

Also sun wokong is good until the end of october, so they can still get them, but i would not be suprised if they did not feed him cause they dont know better.