All Categories

Post Maintenance Freeze caused me to Lose Kymar

Post Maintenance Freeze caused me to Lose Kymar

Search
Comments
Aug 11, 2023, 09:5208/11/23
10/01/22
dthorne04

Private communications between Support and players aren't meant to be shared in a public setting, per the forum rules which you can find here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/105319_raid-official-forum-rules/

In the future, please don't ask players for information regarding their communications with support. Just as an FYI this time: the Kymar case is still being investigated. 

what? how should this matter be private when the OP has openly posted this topic him self? this is a big deal for much of the playerbase of this game how a company handle its own mistakes, i for one am very interested to know how they handle it, will they pretend they did nothing wrong and not compensate this poor man? or will they acknowkledge what they did and correct it? 

fyi im not asking him to upload emails or share screenshots of his experience, id just like to know   from the guy who openly posted this topic of his own free will if plarium corrected his problem or if they swept it under the rug and choose to ignore it, a simple yes or no from him is fine.this will help me and others make judgement of this company.

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 11, 2023, 10:3908/11/23
Aug 11, 2023, 10:40(edited)
12/30/20
oblivion01332

what? how should this matter be private when the OP has openly posted this topic him self? this is a big deal for much of the playerbase of this game how a company handle its own mistakes, i for one am very interested to know how they handle it, will they pretend they did nothing wrong and not compensate this poor man? or will they acknowkledge what they did and correct it? 

fyi im not asking him to upload emails or share screenshots of his experience, id just like to know   from the guy who openly posted this topic of his own free will if plarium corrected his problem or if they swept it under the rug and choose to ignore it, a simple yes or no from him is fine.this will help me and others make judgement of this company.

Because it involves discussion - and in turn private communications - with support, which again is outlined in the forum ToS. 

Not a discussion thing here, just telling you what the rules outline and how they are meant to be followed.

Aug 11, 2023, 10:4508/11/23
10/01/22
dthorne04

Because it involves discussion - and in turn private communications - with support, which again is outlined in the forum ToS. 

Not a discussion thing here, just telling you what the rules outline and how they are meant to be followed.

ok i will just assume plarium is sweeping the problem under a rug again.

wont post again :) 

Aug 11, 2023, 16:5108/11/23
12/18/19

ToS is a bunch of horseradish and we all know it, its not like we can discuss which terms we accept and which we dont lol, every single ToS out there is meant to F the little guy over one way or another.

Now this situation is one of the most interesting things that has happened in a while, we want to know the details 😀

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 11, 2023, 17:0608/11/23
12/30/20
sharkium

ToS is a bunch of horseradish and we all know it, its not like we can discuss which terms we accept and which we dont lol, every single ToS out there is meant to F the little guy over one way or another.

Now this situation is one of the most interesting things that has happened in a while, we want to know the details 😀

yeah, so those rules are outlined in the forum ToS, which you agree to when you join the forum. 

since this thread is devolving into debating forum rules and mod decisions, it's locked. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.