Hello and goodbye!

Hello and goodbye!

Search
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Jul 18, 2023, 19:5007/18/23
Jul 18, 2023, 19:52(edited)
12/30/20

This is called gas lighting ad triangulation.  Note how a ligitimate issue is simply minimised doscarded and turned into, "You're just negative, ignorant and bad!" .

Please, note that this individual is compleely ignorant of any of the pertenint facts or data.  All he wants is the version of his false reality to remain true and not be eposed.

It's not just a game it's a corperation.  Enjoy your make believe world of "personal repsonsibility!"

Another fact, the kind of person that preaches personal responsibility is the kind of person to complain when they're effect by outside forces, because, control.  But, for everyone else, it's all your fault, there are no outside forces that are beyond your choice.    

okie dokie. I'm glad you Googled some psych concepts to spout off. a few things:

1) this is Game Discussion, not a place for you to attempt to provoke responses with insults, veiled or otherwise

2) which means it's also not a place to practice your (quite incorrect) psych takes

3) we're moving on now :)

Jul 20, 2023, 05:4407/20/23
05/23/21

Just to clear something up.

I'm not angry with the game. Hell, it was free to begin with. It was also fun for me. But doing 700+ days of same quests becomes a chore after a while. It's kind of natural for everything in life.

The game gave me some good times, and I appreciate that.

As this is (maybe) my last goodbye, it shouldn't sound dramatic or influence other players to quit. All good things come to an end, and for mine, I just wanted to point out some things that perhaps are not too popular with me or other players, such as exclusivity (iOS, Prime) or pay-to-win-only features.

That's about it. I wasn't bitter or angry, and I hope good people here didn't get that impression. 

Best of luck to everyone!