Prism Summons

Prism Summons

Search
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Jul 18, 2023, 16:0007/18/23
12/30/20
Fathertron

Yes, this has happened to me clicking on the Prism "Summon" button if you don't have enough shards. Looks like a bug to me, as has happened twice. Had to restart the game each time.

Can confirm it's a now known bug that's been passed along. 

Jul 18, 2023, 23:4307/18/23
08/16/21

There really needs to be a mercy system.  I've gone through about 75 summons so far and no Leggos.  About a 10 percent chance of random being that bad assuming the 3% listed chance is right.  Mercy would have been well, a mercy :(

Jul 19, 2023, 00:1007/19/23
04/22/20

As a whale who has most of the champs in the pool, I still like the selection. Most people are saying the legos were fusions and guaranteed champs. While that's true, I say they're the best non-void legos out of the Nyresian factions (except Harima).

I'm more than willing to say when I think something falls short, but I think this is pretty good so far. It will be interesting to see what other events are available  to earn crystals from. 

Aug 7, 2023, 06:2308/07/23
08/07/23
xonak

My opinion on this is the same as every new feature or function: Plarium needs to hire or outsource to more competent copywriters. Once again the descriptions are needlessly serpetine and dense. What is the prism event? How does it work? What do you do to participate? What does "rewarding period mean?" These are the things that announcements should address in comprehensible ways.

I think the commenter consistently expresses concern regarding the need for Plarium to either outsource or employ more competent copywriters. They express a particular mention of the "prism event" and desire for concise and comprehensible descriptions. Communicating effectively is crucial to any company, particularly in the regulated gaming industry, where players require clear instructions and understanding. Plarium should heed the feedback and hire skilled copywriters who can write event descriptions that are concise, straightforward, and easily comprehendible. This will contribute to improving the player experience while also demonstrating a commitment to delivering high-quality content. thank you🙏

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 7, 2023, 06:4608/07/23
12/30/20
mack

I think the commenter consistently expresses concern regarding the need for Plarium to either outsource or employ more competent copywriters. They express a particular mention of the "prism event" and desire for concise and comprehensible descriptions. Communicating effectively is crucial to any company, particularly in the regulated gaming industry, where players require clear instructions and understanding. Plarium should heed the feedback and hire skilled copywriters who can write event descriptions that are concise, straightforward, and easily comprehendible. This will contribute to improving the player experience while also demonstrating a commitment to delivering high-quality content. thank you🙏

🤔

this feels like a spam link incoming.

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Aug 7, 2023, 09:2908/07/23
06/24/19
dthorne04

🤔

this feels like a spam link incoming.

Sure sounds like it.