All Categories

Ok here is something about the UDK

Ok here is something about the UDK

Search
Comments
Feb 6, 2023, 21:1202/06/23
06/23/21
evilized6666

Accounts are always easy to fix it just takes time and .... Knowledge.

You seem very new and a popular content creator hellhades along with many other popular content creators are currently all in their third weeks of their new 2023 free to play series. I would suggest watching them, as you will learn optimal starting strategies as well as lots of basic game knowledge and save your self a lot of wasted time and headaches on the traps new players fall for in this game.

Thanks.  Ya I been watching hellhades and ash.  Haven't caught up on everything yet though 

Feb 6, 2023, 21:1602/06/23
11/16/20
computer

Thanks.  Ya I been watching hellhades and ash.  Haven't caught up on everything yet though 

I would suggest again to just watch the hellhades f2P series. I'm sure he has a play list of it on his channel. He does one every year I think. Doesn't matter which one but it's a good starting point. If you try to watch every video it will be too much and all over the place, as he and others cover everything and put out videos every day.

Watch the f2P and start there. Good luck.

Feb 7, 2023, 15:3202/07/23
Feb 7, 2023, 16:30(edited)
09/02/22

Another UDK thread. 

πŸ™ˆ

Feb 7, 2023, 16:3002/07/23
09/02/22

Here we go again. 

There is a known bug where even though his health bar shows empty, he still has health left.  

Yes, UDK is killable. There is a huge post made by HarleQuin showing how a fresh account, using only the starter champion can defeat UDK. 

I realize that for the first few days you were steamrolling every arena match through "brute force". Sorry, that's over. You've graduated into having to build a team to counter other teams in the arena. 

The daily quest to get a free energy refill only requires you to participate in 5 arena matches, not WIN 5. 

A few pointers: 

Kill the UDK first. His passive makes him stronger if you wait to kill him last. 

Don't bring healing in your team. This includes passive healing, healing from gear (regen set), or direct healing if you want to fight UDK. This includes YOUR UDK. UDK vs UDK = 30 min fight and you still lose. 

Don't go for bait teams with a solo UDK or UDK + 3 lvl ones. I know that team with 3 level ones looks juicy... it's not. That's some douche who takes joy in frustrating new players even when they are offline. Helpful players do not set up a 1 man defense using UDK.  

Look at the opponent’s player level, not the team power. If your account is lvl 15 and theirs' is 65... 99% chance that UKD is in 6* gear and you will not beat him no matter what you do. 

Use a Stun Set, sleep set, or destroy set. 

If you have a heal reduction champion it helps. 

Use Savage Gear on your nuker to bypass the ton of defense all UDKs are going to be built with. 

If you're low level and see stone skin go up, exit the battle. You've already lost. Don't waste your time.  

Use Ronda. Her entire kit is tailor made to kill UDKs. 

Man... I thought all the UDK post would go away after Plarium gave away Ronda.   

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 8, 2023, 04:1802/08/23
12/30/20
Kankle69

Another UDK thread. 

πŸ™ˆ

raid much like time appears to be a flat circle πŸ€”

Feb 8, 2023, 05:4002/08/23
04/24/22

Dont get how i can do 20 wins daily just by using refresh , gold 4 to 5 and 5 to 4 for more refresh and mostly facing 1 champ defense and get all my wins and more to stay in gold 5 weekly without much hassle ... 

Why are you purposely facing anything but 1 man defenses unless you're aiming for plat .. but then udk should be the least of your worries ...

Feb 8, 2023, 15:3502/08/23
11/28/22
evilized6666

i

Just fought this right now to prove a point.

Bad team comp. Bad gear. Free easy win. They see their free Lego champs and put resources into them instead of their starter who would have been easier to max out and do a lot more with.

This is my very new referral account 16 days in. Seeing teams like this are free points if you understand the game.

What gear are you using and how did you get 2 legendary guys? I have only ronda and I'm on day 62. I beat udk 1 in 10 attempts. if I have 4v1 my whole team vs udk he can often still tank my whole team even with his abilities disabled. 

Feb 8, 2023, 15:5702/08/23
06/25/20
killerkram

What gear are you using and how did you get 2 legendary guys? I have only ronda and I'm on day 62. I beat udk 1 in 10 attempts. if I have 4v1 my whole team vs udk he can often still tank my whole team even with his abilities disabled. 

Repeat after me:

Stop. Using. Healers.

Did you notice that the team you quoted has no healers? That's why UDK is not able to outlast it.

Feb 8, 2023, 16:0002/08/23
11/16/20
killerkram

I'm literally using the free lifesteal set on my kael.

The only thing that is probably a difference between complainers is my team makes sense, and as subpar as the gear is I'm aiming for proper stats and speed tuned my team.

I also leave a free win on my defense so I can log in and just go straight down my page and win all 10 fights.

i

i

Feb 8, 2023, 16:0002/08/23
11/28/22
kramaswamy.kr

Repeat after me:

Stop. Using. Healers.

Did you notice that the team you quoted has no healers? That's why UDK is not able to outlast it.

I dont have a healer. I have High Khatun, Ronda, Athel and Kunoichi. Kunoichi has a leech ability but I dont use it when there is only 1 guy on the enemy team left. 

Feb 8, 2023, 16:0202/08/23
11/28/22
evilized6666

I'm literally using the free lifesteal set on my kael.

The only thing that is probably a difference between complainers is my team makes sense, and as subpar as the gear is I'm aiming for proper stats and speed tuned my team.

I also leave a free win on my defense so I can log in and just go straight down my page and win all 10 fights.

i

i

I have not gotten Kael yet. I chose Athel as my starting hero. 

Feb 8, 2023, 16:0402/08/23
11/16/20
killerkram

I have not gotten Kael yet. I chose Athel as my starting hero. 

Doesn't matter 

Feb 8, 2023, 17:4302/08/23
11/28/22

i

I have listened to you guys. No healer. Using starting hero maxed out 6 purple stars. Ronda 6 purple stars. high Khatun 6 purple stars. Kunoichi 6 purple stars. Every time I refresh the pool its mostly this death knight guy and my team is incapable of beating him. Even the level 50 one beat us. There is something wrong with this here. Is there a certain gear set I am supposed to be able to get in order to do this?

Feb 8, 2023, 17:5002/08/23
06/25/20
killerkram

i

I have listened to you guys. No healer. Using starting hero maxed out 6 purple stars. Ronda 6 purple stars. high Khatun 6 purple stars. Kunoichi 6 purple stars. Every time I refresh the pool its mostly this death knight guy and my team is incapable of beating him. Even the level 50 one beat us. There is something wrong with this here. Is there a certain gear set I am supposed to be able to get in order to do this?

I'd suggest starting your own thread, and posting the stats of each of your arena champs - though that said, arena really should *not* be the focus for you right now.

Feb 8, 2023, 19:0102/08/23
09/02/22

You need to understand that it's impossible to assist you without more information. All the names of your champions gives us is what abilities you have access to.

1. What gear are you using?

2. Do you have masteries on your 60s and if so which ones?

3. Are you fighting in auto or manual?

4. What are your Champion's stats / what stats are you concentrating on?

Feb 8, 2023, 20:4502/08/23
11/19/22
killerkram

I dont have a healer. I have High Khatun, Ronda, Athel and Kunoichi. Kunoichi has a leech ability but I dont use it when there is only 1 guy on the enemy team left. 

If Athel is on lifesteal that can trigger UDK's passive heal. If so, swap her out for warmaiden to break his defence. Make warmaiden fast, to follow Khtun but go before Ronda. Also, Kunoichi may not be doing much for you either, consider trying someone else from your.box who could.offer.more

Feb 8, 2023, 21:2302/08/23
Feb 8, 2023, 21:24(edited)
03/05/19

@killerkram said:

I dont have a healer. I have High Khatun, Ronda, Athel and Kunoichi.

Amigo that setup ain't gonna work against UDK... Forget Magic chemps vs. UDK...

Look post from Balltazer , using Spirits like Armiger brings esy win...

I dont kno why such a fuss abou UDK... 

as for me he brings be a lot gold medals... 

i

i

i

i

Feb 8, 2023, 21:4802/08/23
11/28/22

I dont have any of the heroes you have. i do have armiger at lvl 50 though. I don't have very many heroes with the green lightning bolt symbol at all. High Khatun is one of them. Plus people have been saing ronda is a counter to udk so i don't understand. she is blue affinity which you are saying is a bad match up and will not work. 

Feb 8, 2023, 22:1102/08/23
07/08/19
killerkram

I dont have any of the heroes you have. i do have armiger at lvl 50 though. I don't have very many heroes with the green lightning bolt symbol at all. High Khatun is one of them. Plus people have been saing ronda is a counter to udk so i don't understand. she is blue affinity which you are saying is a bad match up and will not work. 

ronda is considered to be an effective udk counter because the debuffs from her a2 can completely shut down his healing. she does have weak affinity against him, but that doesn't make her any less effective.

i'll echo what krama said; if you want help in beating udk, post your builds and roster.

Feb 9, 2023, 13:3302/09/23
09/02/22
killerkram

Again... 

You aren't giving the people here any of the information they need in order to assist you. It's like asking for directions without telling us where you are starting from. 

1. You need to post a screenshot of your Champions so we can see what you have to work with. 

2. You need to let chat know what gear you have access to. 

Ronda is a good counter to UDK because of : 

1. Her A2. It ignores the DK's shield (if he has one), blocks both Active & Passive Skills, and cannot be resisted (no need for accuracy ). This means that once you hit him with her A2 he cannot cast his A3 (shield + continuous heal) and it locks out his passive healing. This gives you 2 turns to kill him w/o him healing himself back up. (This does not block healing from his gear or any healing he receives from his allies). 

2. All of her skills are multi-hitters. UDK's passive only blocks the 1st hit to his allies. The remaining hits will land.