All Categories

Scarab King L100

Scarab King L100

Search
Dec 11, 2022, 04:2112/11/22
05/03/20

Scarab King L100

I need some help building this team.  I hit a brick wall at L100.  These are my champs.  Plus I have most of the rare champs that have value.  I will build out champs to get this done.  I have a lot of books if they are needed.  

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 11, 2022, 05:3112/11/22
Dec 11, 2022, 05:39(edited)
10/15/20

You need 3 things fighting vs. Scarab King. Shields on your champs, decrease enemy max hp and turnmeter reduce.

The shield buff can be obtained by bloodshield rings. It has to be active all the time. When the Scarab gets attacked without shield buff, he makes a counter attack on all champs and provokes your team. That may lead to a situation where you can't use shielding skills anymore and get stucked in a attack --> counterattack --> provoke --> attack cycle.

There is one champion in the game who can provide a shieldbuff for 2 turns on a 2 turn cooldown, the rare Lizardman Metalshaper. I don't see that one in your roster. So either you go with 2 shield champs (UDK + Lodric) or you use champs that get shields from their attack.

Do you have bloodshield rings for Dark Elves (Visix) and Sacred Order (Deacon)? If that is the case, you could make a team that requires only these two rings, if Armiger has the lowest hp of all team members, otherwise he needs a bloodshield ring as well.

• Duches, speed Aura, shield for herself and teammember with lowest hp from attack, revive and passive damage protection if something goes wrong
  • Armiger, tm decrease
  • Visix, tm decrease
  • Deacon, decrease def and turnmeter
  • Scrapper, self-shielding on attack, reduce enemy max hp

If you don't have bloodshield rings for the named factions aviable, you could try

• Lodric, 2 turn team shield with 3 turn cooldown, has to be fastest champ in the team (or UDK, the other shield champion)
  • Armiger
  • Visix
  • Scrapper
  • UDK, another 2 turn shield on a booked 3 turn cooldown

/edit:

I overlooked Helicath, he can serve as second shield champ together with UDK, so you don't have to build a Lodric. But still one of the shield providing champs has to be the fastest of the team.

Dec 11, 2022, 07:0012/11/22
03/29/20
Skadi

You need 3 things fighting vs. Scarab King. Shields on your champs, decrease enemy max hp and turnmeter reduce.

The shield buff can be obtained by bloodshield rings. It has to be active all the time. When the Scarab gets attacked without shield buff, he makes a counter attack on all champs and provokes your team. That may lead to a situation where you can't use shielding skills anymore and get stucked in a attack --> counterattack --> provoke --> attack cycle.

There is one champion in the game who can provide a shieldbuff for 2 turns on a 2 turn cooldown, the rare Lizardman Metalshaper. I don't see that one in your roster. So either you go with 2 shield champs (UDK + Lodric) or you use champs that get shields from their attack.

Do you have bloodshield rings for Dark Elves (Visix) and Sacred Order (Deacon)? If that is the case, you could make a team that requires only these two rings, if Armiger has the lowest hp of all team members, otherwise he needs a bloodshield ring as well.

• Duches, speed Aura, shield for herself and teammember with lowest hp from attack, revive and passive damage protection if something goes wrong
  • Armiger, tm decrease
  • Visix, tm decrease

If you don't have bloodshield rings for the named factions aviable, you could try

• Lodric, 2 turn team shield with 3 turn cooldown, has to be fastest champ in the team (or UDK, the other shield champion)
  • Armiger
  • Visix
  • Scrapper

/edit:

I overlooked Helicath, he can serve as second shield champ together with UDK, so you don't have to build a Lodric. But still one of the shield providing champs has to be the fastest of the team.

@Skadi 

who wouldyou use, if you did not have Dutches and Scrapper.

I have beaten Scarab with this team before, and will try again, but think it may be a little harder this time.

Vrask (50) - Ninja - Scyl - Versulf - Deacon, and this team

Vrask (50) - Armiger - Scyl - AoX (50) - Versulf

Dec 11, 2022, 13:2112/11/22
Dec 11, 2022, 14:20(edited)
10/15/20
veffe69

@Skadi 

I have beaten Scarab with this team before, and will try again, but think it may be a little harder this time.

You have Duchess, at least if that is a screenshot from your account, and anything else wouldn't make much sense. First pic, second row, third position from the right. 

Scrapper was a mistake. I've seen a void rare Barbarian in the last row of the last picture and thought this would be Scrapper, but it's somebody else. You need a champ that can deal damage and shield himself. Scrapper has that ability in his skill kit. Versulf shields himself with his A1. Put him in a destroy set and you have the same effect. 

P.S. I don't see Versulf in the pics you posted. Did you miss a picture while uploading? Maybe there are some more usefull champs not shown yet.

/edit: Sorry, I didn't notice that you are not the thread starter. Without knowing wich champs you have, we can't give any usefzull team recommendations.

Dec 11, 2022, 13:3612/11/22
07/08/19
veffe69

@Skadi 

can you upload a picture of your collection? it's hard to give advice without knowing who you work with.

Dec 11, 2022, 18:1712/11/22
05/03/20
Skadi

• Armiger, tm decrease
  • Visix, tm decrease

• Armiger
  • Visix
  • Scrapper

/edit:

I have Metalshaper.  What stats/gear should I use?

Dec 11, 2022, 21:3412/11/22
10/15/20

Metalshaper has to be the fastest champ in the team, otherwise the team mates run out of shield after 2 turns. Other stats don't really matter, you don't let the Scarab get a turn with champs like Armiger, Visix or similar turnmeter reduction. 

Dec 12, 2022, 09:2912/12/22
03/29/20
Skadi

You have Duchess, at least if that is a screenshot from your account, and anything else wouldn't make much sense. First pic, second row, third position from the right. 

Scrapper was a mistake. I've seen a void rare Barbarian in the last row of the last picture and thought this would be Scrapper, but it's somebody else. You need a champ that can deal damage and shield himself. Scrapper has that ability in his skill kit. Versulf shields himself with his A1. Put him in a destroy set and you have the same effect. 

P.S. I don't see Versulf in the pics you posted. Did you miss a picture while uploading? Maybe there are some more usefull champs not shown yet.

/edit: Sorry, I didn't notice that you are not the thread starter. Without knowing wich champs you have, we can't give any usefzull team recommendations.

Actually i was just courious on who else would fit the  bill.

It is not my pictures and can not upload.

I did beat Scarab this time, but would just like to know who else i could use in that content.

Dec 13, 2022, 01:4112/13/22
05/03/20
Skadi

Metalshaper has to be the fastest champ in the team, otherwise the team mates run out of shield after 2 turns. Other stats don't really matter, you don't let the Scarab get a turn with champs like Armiger, Visix or similar turnmeter reduction. 

Scrab is getting all of his turns.  How much accuracy is needed to land the TM debuffs?

Dec 13, 2022, 02:0912/13/22
10/15/20
ClosedPoly

Scrab is getting all of his turns.  How much accuracy is needed to land the TM debuffs?

Just for clarification: you are trying to do DT normal, aren't you? I have 218 on Visix, and she lands her tm skill nearly all the time at the stage 100 boss. 

Dec 13, 2022, 02:4012/13/22
05/03/20
Skadi

Just for clarification: you are trying to do DT normal, aren't you? I have 218 on Visix, and she lands her tm skill nearly all the time at the stage 100 boss. 

Yes, DT normal.  Metalshaper is the fastest at 205.  Visix, Deacon, Armiger have acc of 215 or better.  

Dec 13, 2022, 12:2312/13/22
Dec 13, 2022, 12:28(edited)
10/15/20

Metalshaper fastest with 191 spd, Visix lowest acc 218, Scarab never got a turn.

i

I think Deacon may be a problem in your team. I did suggest him in another combo, using bloodshield rings to avoid the Scarab's counter attack. 

In a Metalshaper team, Deacons extra turn probably puts him out of rotation, so he attacks without shield. Metalshaper fastest, brings shields for 2 turns on a 2 turn cooldown --> Deacon tm move, extra turn (1 round of shield left), decrease def (no shield left) --> Visix --> Armiger --> last team member --> Metalshaper attack (shield skill in cooldown) --> Deacon attack without shield.

Dec 13, 2022, 16:5412/13/22
09/21/20

Skull Lord Var-Gall is great for this  - I find by using him (at 50 too) the scarab's shield drops so fast when he hits that having shields or not makes little difference as long as you can put out good damage and keep others healed. 

Dec 14, 2022, 01:2512/14/22
06/25/20

Yeah this should be easy enough -

• Metalshaper - A2 fully booked, when running auto make sure it's set to priority to always use when available. Make sure he is the fastest champ on your team.
  • Psylar
  • Armiger
  • Khatun (lead)
  • Coldheart

Also, make sure that Metalshaper is set to not use his A2 on the second wave. He needs to make sure he uses it first thing on the boss.

Dec 14, 2022, 02:5012/14/22
05/03/20
kramaswamy.kr

Yeah this should be easy enough -

• Metalshaper - A2 fully booked, when running auto make sure it's set to priority to always use when available. Make sure he is the fastest champ on your team.
  • Psylar
  • Armiger
  • Khatun (lead)
  • Coldheart

Also, make sure that Metalshaper is set to not use his A2 on the second wave. He needs to make sure he uses it first thing on the boss.

Metal gets weakened in round 1 and 2.  Scarab goes first in round 3 and kills metal before he can use his a2.  Do I need more speed on metal?  He is 205.

Dec 14, 2022, 04:2012/14/22
06/25/20

Yes. You need to have your tm down champs go before the boss gets a turn

Dec 14, 2022, 23:5812/14/22
05/03/20
kramaswamy.kr

Yes. You need to have your tm down champs go before the boss gets a turn

My slowest champ is Psylar at 157.  The boss is 150.  I should be going first but the boss is getting a turn.  

Dec 15, 2022, 00:2212/15/22
06/25/20

That's not what you said before. Is the boss getting a turn *before metalshaper*? If no, then you're set. You just need to have the rest of your team have their TM reducing moves available - especially Coldheart.

Dec 15, 2022, 00:4412/15/22
Dec 15, 2022, 00:53(edited)
10/15/20

Why Psylar (tm reducing skill 40% on a booked 4 turn cooldown) instead of Visix (tm reducing skill 30% on the A1)?

I posted a Metalshaper team beating the boss without letting the Scarab get a turn. The op has all champs exept of Vlad. Any damage dealer in a destroy set could replace him (the A2 has an additional tm decreasing effect, but I only used his A1 in the fight). Coldheart can replace Soulbond Bowyer, in terms of turnmeter reduce they do exactly the same. Indeed I have a Coldheart, but in her equip she is actually to fast to fit in the team, and I didn't want to criple her for other content just to make her fit here.

Speed stats as low as Metalshaper 191, Vlad (or any other damage dealer) 182, Soulbond Bowyer 182, Armiger 172, Visix 160 [I should get better gear for her] are still good enough to beat stage 100 normal. Faster champs make it easier, of course, but these speed stats are fast enough.

Dec 15, 2022, 00:5012/15/22
10/15/20
Drambuie

Skull Lord Var-Gall is great for this  - I find by using him (at 50 too) the scarab's shield drops so fast when he hits that having shields or not makes little difference as long as you can put out good damage and keep others healed. 

Skull Lord Var-Gall does not reduce enemy max hp when he attacks, but instead when he gets hit. I don't think that strategy can be as fast and save as holding the turnmeter of the Scarab down. It's similar to Fireknight, where reflect damage is not the meta anymore for good reasons.

Dec 15, 2022, 01:0412/15/22
Dec 15, 2022, 01:14(edited)
05/03/20
kramaswamy.kr

That's not what you said before. Is the boss getting a turn *before metalshaper*? If no, then you're set. You just need to have the rest of your team have their TM reducing moves available - especially Coldheart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFM0hqdgAQsidoe 

The video can explain it better than I can.