All Categories

Incoming Update: Artifact Ascension

Incoming Update: Artifact Ascension

Search
Comments
Dec 2, 2022, 23:4812/02/22
06/02/22

Watched the vid, new dungeon great, can't wait to see the buy your much needed oil at an inflated price, which seems to be pretty much the only purpose of any of these updates. Can't see this having either a negative or positive effect on my game. That being said I am doing the iron twins every day, even though I can count on 1 hand the drops with champs I have. Had it been foccused towards the ones I have rather than the ones I don't I may have put my hands in my pocket a few times.

Dec 3, 2022, 01:5612/03/22
04/24/22

i didnt get how we'd run this new dungeon .... no energy = new content to add on daily 

need energy ? Gonna be something i do here and there ... got so much to do already , like 10+ champs of minotaur and infinite dungeon runs for better gear ..

Dec 4, 2022, 00:4912/04/22
02/11/22

My first impression is ok. This new stuff is great for players who dont run dungeons anymore because their bag is filled with 1000+ 6-star artifacts, all rolled up too.

For early to mid game players, this dungeon should be avoided. Your time and energy spent there woould be best direccted to actually farm gear. God knows we need a lot of them to gear dozens and dozens of characters properly.

As for the ascencion mechanics, unless you're looking to make the world's strongest (insert champion name here), you'll probably want to skip ascending weapons/helmets/shields. Guaranteed flat stats on those wont give you a whole lot.

For the bottom pieces, my initial take would be that the absolute best pieces to upgrade will be your crit damage gloves. Crit rate gloves a close 2nd. These 2 stats are harder to obtain, compared to speed, res, accuracy, or % stats. Imagine getting a mythic 6-star crit damage glove with quad roll of crit rate and a bonus crit rate roll on top! HUGE! Ya i'm dreaming here LOL, but... it WILL be 'possible"

Dec 6, 2022, 01:3412/06/22
12/19/19

You really shouldn't be using CR gloves once you start getting "good" gear.  So i don't think those should be on the ascension list. 

Are the extra stats different for top and bottom artifacts? Or can they all roll anything?

No, I didn't watch the video... 😆 

Dec 6, 2022, 02:1712/06/22
06/25/20
Trips

You really shouldn't be using CR gloves once you start getting "good" gear.  So i don't think those should be on the ascension list. 

Are the extra stats different for top and bottom artifacts? Or can they all roll anything?

No, I didn't watch the video... 😆 

Available options:

i

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 6, 2022, 02:2212/06/22
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

Available options:

i

Thanks Krama! I was just pulling up the video to find this! :)

Dec 6, 2022, 02:2712/06/22
12/19/19
kramaswamy.kr

Available options:

i

Thanks kram.  This is why I don't watch videos, 1 screenshot has all the info... and I see why your initial post stated nobody would do the top 3.

I don't like it as much as the blessings, but will definitely be spending my energy in the new dungeon whenever it arrives. 

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 6, 2022, 02:3512/06/22
02/24/19
Trips

Thanks kram.  This is why I don't watch videos, 1 screenshot has all the info... and I see why your initial post stated nobody would do the top 3.

I don't like it as much as the blessings, but will definitely be spending my energy in the new dungeon whenever it arrives. 

The amount of benefit rolling Acc and Res on a Hybrid attackers chest piece, or extra Crit on Crit Damage gloves, Speed on Speed boots.

The type of top end builds possible with this system are gonna be insane. Although it is gonna take wading through a swampland of bonus RNG and then the salt flats of total regears. Tears and struggle. lol

Dec 6, 2022, 02:4712/06/22
06/25/20
Trips

At very least if they would have removed the flat stats on bottom row, I wouldn't be *quite* so critical. I really do wonder whether Plarium, in some strange alternate reality, think that people actually *want* flat stats.

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 6, 2022, 02:5512/06/22
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

At very least if they would have removed the flat stats on bottom row, I wouldn't be *quite* so critical. I really do wonder whether Plarium, in some strange alternate reality, think that people actually *want* flat stats.

If every possibility is good, how will we distinguish good gear from gear we have to sell?

i

Dec 6, 2022, 14:5812/06/22
09/14/20
harleQuinn

If every possibility is good, how will we distinguish good gear from gear we have to sell?

i

I would rather take the burden to make a decision than *ruining* good gear with a bad ascension.

Dec 6, 2022, 17:3512/06/22
12/19/19
Matrim

I would rather take the burden to make a decision than *ruining* good gear with a bad ascension.

I've seen this multiple times from many people, how exactly does anything get "ruined"?  It's not like ore which can completely garbage or ressurect an item.  Something either gets way better or basically stays the same.... 

Does any new content not contain an element of rng... smh at the expectations of everyone lol.  

Dec 7, 2022, 12:2412/07/22
09/14/20
Trips

I've seen this multiple times from many people, how exactly does anything get "ruined"?  It's not like ore which can completely garbage or ressurect an item.  Something either gets way better or basically stays the same.... 

Does any new content not contain an element of rng... smh at the expectations of everyone lol.  

It is simple in my mind.

Formerly, a top notch speed boot would be 6* star legendary with good substats.

After the ascension, a top notch speed boot would be 6* star legendary with good substats AND the ascension Speed.

The definition of top notch items has changed with the introduction of artefact ascension.

We can now assume that only 1/7 of your former top speed boots will remain in that category...the rest will most likely be very good but no longer at the top of the list. It may seem to stay the same as you named it...but the range has widened and therefor it is not as good in comparison with other items. 

Dec 8, 2022, 13:4112/08/22
10/15/20

Tested the free oils on some boots. Flat atk and flat def. Saves a lot of oils to see that at 1 ascension star.

Dec 8, 2022, 16:0512/08/22
Dec 8, 2022, 16:06(edited)
06/25/20

My plan:

1) farm dungeon that gives the highest effective quantity of the smallest potion

2) ascend speed boots to get speed boost

3) repeat until the heat death of the universe