Greed

Search
Comments
Nov 15, 2022, 00:3711/15/22
Nov 15, 2022, 00:41(edited)
10/19/22
harleQuinn

Hi there! 

You should report me or any Moderators participating in discussions, sharing their personal experiences as F2P players, starting new accounts to test player problems, or using that personal experience to refute assertions that the game is only Pay2Win.

You can do so by opening a Support Ticket. Here are the instructions, taken from the Forum ToS: If you have questions regarding the actions of Community Administrators and Moderators, please submit a ticket via plrm.me/Plarium_Support.

Remember to include the following screenshots of my harsh misdeeds from our previous discussion with your report:

i

i

i

Welcome back Zed! Nice to see you haven't quit the forums, even if you were gonna quit the game over not getting UDK.

Where did i say i quit?!? YOU said i should not stay, i repeated you nothing more. See that was what i mean ;)   

But back to topic without : Just "yes" to the thread.

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 15, 2022, 03:0211/15/22
Nov 15, 2022, 03:10(edited)
02/24/19
Zed

Where did i say i quit?!? YOU said i should not stay, i repeated you nothing more. See that was what i mean ;)   

But back to topic without : Just "yes" to the thread.

I would never suggest you quit, nor would I. And unless I'm crazy.. 🤔 🤔... I spent some time attempting to be encouraging about the login rewards you had coming. To that end, I hope you've gotten more hyped up about High Khatun with more than a few days experience though. 

i

Unless I've got some crazy alt forum account or something here, this wasn't me. :)

Nov 15, 2022, 04:0611/15/22
01/04/20
harleQuinn

I would never suggest you quit, nor would I. And unless I'm crazy.. 🤔 🤔... I spent some time attempting to be encouraging about the login rewards you had coming. To that end, I hope you've gotten more hyped up about High Khatun with more than a few days experience though. 

i

Unless I've got some crazy alt forum account or something here, this wasn't me. :)

As someone who has... 98% of the champions in this game? Maybe ~96% with the new faction being out. I can say that High Khatun is defenitely worth more than some newer people would think. 

And I'm also wondering why there's so much hostility from Zed when you have been nothing but nice and encouraging. 

i

Nov 15, 2022, 08:3411/15/22
02/28/22
Zed

The Moderators in here are also what's a wrong with this Game. According to them Plarium isn't Greedy and gives away a lot for free and this Game is not Pay to win. Of course you have all the same possibilities with f2p. It's by the way one of the few games where i see mods constantly lashing out harsh to players with feedback, which you can't report.

What's wrong is an attitude like yours - gimme gimme gimme free stuff and if I don't get it I'm going to sulk and blame everyone else

Your fault you didn't get UDK, the Mods do not 'lash out' they offer good feedback however when insulted like anyone they may respond - most folk use these forums to ask for or to give help - not to rant and blame everyone else when they should look closer to home

Nov 15, 2022, 08:3711/15/22
Nov 15, 2022, 08:42(edited)
10/19/22

harlequinn even in your screenshot it was directed to me "i'd give up playing", which i replied, it never came from me. And it's funny how this thread goes totally offtopic cause you have to prove me a point which doesn't exist with many many screenshots. Like ... this is what i ment with my initially post lol.

And to stay offtopic now: Harbby this is what i said and i also said i'm looking forward to her (which was kinda lied but she will be for arena so... ) But that topic was closed long ago and i don't exactly know why this was brought up again  ... for what? 

Nov 15, 2022, 08:4511/15/22
Nov 15, 2022, 08:49(edited)
10/19/22
Ratted

What's wrong is an attitude like yours - gimme gimme gimme free stuff and if I don't get it I'm going to sulk and blame everyone else

Your fault you didn't get UDK, the Mods do not 'lash out' they offer good feedback however when insulted like anyone they may respond - most folk use these forums to ask for or to give help - not to rant and blame everyone else when they should look closer to home

It's my "fault" i didn't got him. Ehhhm... no lol. I didn't got him and that's it, there are no "feelings" for that it's a fact. But my "fault"? In which case was that my "fault"? I literally knew about this game through a promotion with a ult. Deathknight and started the game immediately after that but on a time he wasn't available anymore. Where is this my "fault"? 

Then i did my feedback to it in that thread. That's it.

dthorne04Moderator
Nov 15, 2022, 08:5511/15/22
12/30/20
Zed

harlequinn even in your screenshot it was directed to me "i'd give up playing", which i replied, it never came from me. And it's funny how this thread goes totally offtopic cause you have to prove me a point which doesn't exist with many many screenshots. Like ... this is what i ment with my initially post lol.

And to stay offtopic now: Harbby this is what i said and i also said i'm looking forward to her (which was kinda lied but she will be for arena so... ) But that topic was closed long ago and i don't exactly know why this was brought up again  ... for what? 

Now now, let's not gaslight. You brought moderators into the thread - which had nothing to do with the content of the initial post itself or any of the posts after - thus bringing it off topic yourself.

i

I am not sure this entitled mess is what I would say when looking forward to a champion, but perhaps Free D Tier Garbo champ means something else to you. :)

If you have any further issues I invite you to use the link my ever patient fellow moderator provided to you. Otherwise, have a nice day.

Nov 15, 2022, 09:0111/15/22
Nov 15, 2022, 09:06(edited)
10/19/22
dthorne04

Now now, let's not gaslight. You brought moderators into the thread - which had nothing to do with the content of the initial post itself or any of the posts after - thus bringing it off topic yourself.

i

I am not sure this entitled mess is what I would say when looking forward to a champion, but perhaps Free D Tier Garbo champ means something else to you. :)

If you have any further issues I invite you to use the link my ever patient fellow moderator provided to you. Otherwise, have a nice day.

Oh Hi dthorne, whats up :) It seems you joined the conversion, how surprisingly :) (not).

1. In my initally answer i was still referring to the thread through an example (Mods)

2. Another Screenshot from a old thread. Yes i said that. Yes later in that thread i corrected that answer. So what? What are you trying right now? Coming in here to sit beside your fellows on a table in front of me showing the same Screenshots? I mean why? 

You don't convince me to another mindset right now, you are proofing my point.