All Categories

Upcoming Fusion: Morrigaine (With Calendar)

Upcoming Fusion: Morrigaine (With Calendar)

Search
Comments
Nov 10, 2022, 07:0111/10/22
02/13/21
harleQuinn

I missed this. My notifications are out of hand sometimes. :)

How is your progess at this point? Didn't miss anything I hope?

All good, I know what it's like to be busy!  

Unfortunately I am out.  I had some travel for a wedding and work take place and while I thought I was on top of things, I ended up waking up in the morning and realizing that I had missed one of the rares!  If it was a normal fusion I probably could have caught up with getting an epic in summon rush but no such luck here.

I have settled for getting my second Helicath during the chase, getting 2 of the epics as part of this, plus also getting my first Alure from the Summon Rush (which had a 10x Alure on at the time).  I can't complain

Will save my resources for the next one.  Hope you are on track Quinn

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 10, 2022, 20:0611/10/22
02/24/19
RoseRoyal

All good, I know what it's like to be busy!  

Unfortunately I am out.  I had some travel for a wedding and work take place and while I thought I was on top of things, I ended up waking up in the morning and realizing that I had missed one of the rares!  If it was a normal fusion I probably could have caught up with getting an epic in summon rush but no such luck here.

I have settled for getting my second Helicath during the chase, getting 2 of the epics as part of this, plus also getting my first Alure from the Summon Rush (which had a 10x Alure on at the time).  I can't complain

Will save my resources for the next one.  Hope you are on track Quinn

I finished. Did my Orns and got her right at the beginning of CvC. She's already leveled and booked. Hope to get her equipped soon and trying her out.

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 10, 2022, 20:0911/10/22
02/24/19

Congrats on the Alure though! I got mine well after Lydia, it made such a difference in farming FK25.

And Orn isn't bad in the slightest, especially if you don't have a solo Dragon 25 farmer set up yet. Nothing like running one thing to get champ training, dragon tourney and dungeon divers done concurrently WHILE you're collecting three different fusion reqs.