All Categories

Event

Event

Search
Comments
Jun 20, 2019, 14:4606/20/19
04/18/19
Can I just be the odd one out and say I love the event and will be grinding for 2 days to hit the legendary tome without spending money? I’ve prepared a decent amount of epic champions and they have just been waiting to be leveled up! 
Jun 20, 2019, 15:0006/20/19
05/09/19

Tattoojoe said:

Can I just be the odd one out and say I love the event and will be grinding for 2 days to hit the legendary tome without spending money? I’ve prepared a decent amount of epic champions and they have just been waiting to be leveled up! 
Yep you are the odd one! :D 
That's not the problem, the problem is this EPIC event that we had 4 days for preparing (saving shards, saving energy etc.) and after this ordinary lvl up event is up, 6 hours past and then they reply "Listen guys this event is not that EPIC event we talked about, that event will be live in NEXT 4 days lol...They are just fcking with us
Jun 20, 2019, 16:1606/20/19
Jun 20, 2019, 16:17(edited)
12/23/18

You say leveling while playing... What do you mean by playing? Grinding lvl 12:6 4 days in row without rest and playing other content - this is playing?!! You have campign with 3 levels of difficulty on 12 lvevels of campign, arena, dungeons, CB - but you`re not giving chalenge to us anywere. Autogrind, Thats all. Thats not even close to leveling. This event is a recursive 4 day nullsheet. 4 DAYS grinding of the hooking lvl 12:6!!!

Jun 20, 2019, 19:4406/20/19
04/09/19

Cirilla said:

Hello everyone! Would like to say that I have read all of your comments carefully, thank you for communicating your thoughts and feelings to us. First of all, I would like to elaborate on the current state of things. Initially, we had a plan to launch a set of those events that I mentioned before the 4-day break. Later, when we realized that the patch is still being hold off, we decided to release the current event. This means that the set that I was talking about is still ahead, it will happen, only a little later. Regarding this event, the thing is that milestones should not be easy, either. You develop your champions, rank them up, which makes them a lot stronger and receive additional rewards for that. Basically, your routine in-game actions are intensified and encouraged this way. However, I would also like to say that I have been collecting players' feedback about this event and will forward it to the game designers. But we can't possibly give out Legendary Tomes in every event, that would devalue them. Still, we will consider switching some rewards in events. Once again, thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

So we had to be PREAPERED for something intense. We gathered energy, gems, champions, silver just to be ready for that BIG SOMETHING and before that You launch an event with 6k points, 3k limit lovered points for lvl ups and rank ups, for what? Too force us to burn our resources to get legendary tome? And when we will waste it then the BIG BE PREAPRED THING will pop up... 

Just lol.... 

Jun 20, 2019, 23:5506/20/19
Jun 20, 2019, 23:58(edited)
02/03/19

It`s nothing but an infame strategy. Once in a while, when too many rants are out, the chosen lady-avatar of the so called "customer service" appears and they try to calm the active, critical players. For hours or days though, mods and devs are taking cover, when serious issues/problems are discussed.

Let`s do some easy maths on this event. given are 6000 points in 4 days. Even though this most likely will be above average, let`s consider the whole points will be made of chars, ranked up to 5 stars and completly leveled up.

Ranking up: 100 points

leveling up 963806 xp, which equals 110 runs WITH xp bonus (at 12-6 8800).

So there is the grinder and 3 chars, which hit brutal level 50 after spending 880 energy. Assuming a player had 3 chars at 4/40 one needs to sacrifice 12 4/1 chars and level those 3 new born 5 stars up to 50. the whole process gives 500 points for one char, 1500 for 3 . 

Considering that, you`ll need 4 runs with 3 5 star heroes (3520 energy) - within 4 days of course. Yes, it can be done - but for the casual f2p person too?

And of course none of the cr-staff has the guts to stand up against 

Jun 21, 2019, 01:3206/21/19
04/02/19

crestar said:

It`s nothing but an infame strategy. Once in a while, when too many rants are out, the chosen lady-avatar of the so called "customer service" appears and they try to calm the active, critical players. For hours or days though, mods and devs are taking cover, when serious issues/problems are discussed.

Let`s do some easy maths on this event. given are 6000 points in 4 days. Even though this most likely will be above average, let`s consider the whole points will be made of chars, ranked up to 5 stars and completly leveled up.

Ranking up: 100 points

leveling up 963806 xp, which equals 110 runs WITH xp bonus (at 12-6 8800).

So there is the grinder and 3 chars, which hit brutal level 50 after spending 880 energy. Assuming a player had 3 chars at 4/40 one needs to sacrifice 12 4/1 chars and level those 3 new born 5 stars up to 50. the whole process gives 500 points for one char, 1500 for 3 . 

Considering that, you`ll need 4 runs with 3 5 star heroes (3520 energy) - within 4 days of course. Yes, it can be done - but for the casual f2p person too?

And of course none of the cr-staff has the guts to stand up against 

Hello. u forgot beers actualy. im f2p player, and i wasnt ready for this event, cuz all last week i was grinding Spider, trying to get any Order banner (still didnt for 3month xD) 

I spent about ~150 beers and about 400 energy and got about 2.5k points in event. I dont sure that i will finish it, cuz i dont have more exp boosters and no more beers, but i will try anyway - i think i have good chances. And Legendary Tome is a good reward for it. I dont realy think that L.tome should be easy to get - Legendary should be Legendary =/ 
Jun 21, 2019, 06:5006/21/19
03/16/19

I usually blame developers left and right - rightfully so - for delaying content for months. I hate that the fusion is _still_ not up, that there's _still_ no new content and all, that everything _still_ is delayed and new update is _still_ being apparently help hostage by Apple, yada yada.

But hero leveling event was supposed to be the next anyway, and I had 30+ 4-star champs. So I used them to get 3K points just in the first day.

I mean, chill :) This event is okay if you don't think about the bigger picture. If they hold on the update for another week using some silly excuses - then yeah f__k that, let's go to app store leaving well deserved 1 star reviews.
CirillaAdmin
Jun 21, 2019, 12:2706/21/19
02/27/19
Hey again! I am sorry for any misunderstanding that might have occurred. I was talking about a set of pretty intense events and it is still planned for later. For the current one, it was also best to be prepared, I am sure. 
Jun 21, 2019, 12:3306/21/19
05/24/19

2.800 for 40 Gems??? Oh wow, super!!! 

now i will play a lot of hours just because i want these 40 gems!!!!!!

I've already given you too much money, from now stop!