All Categories

Event

Event

Search
Jun 20, 2019, 06:0906/20/19
05/09/19

Event

Don't tell me that Champion Upgrade Event is that EPIC event that we waited for 4 days LOL

GG WP
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 20, 2019, 06:3306/20/19
06/10/19
why jumping to conclusion early?  we do not know the reward yet.  if that gives us a skill book for every champion upgraded then its a super good 1
Jun 20, 2019, 06:4006/20/19
Jun 20, 2019, 07:32(edited)
03/16/19

It seems like we get legend book and gems ... so if it's actually doable ( that's the question i think) then yea, it is epic

I'm not saying i'm not sceptical, but i think we should wait and see, when the event is online :) 

Edit: i lost hope for this game ... this is just ridiculous, just ridiculous

Jun 20, 2019, 07:2006/20/19
Jun 20, 2019, 07:38(edited)
02/03/19
6000 points, while event-duration is cut to 4 days and points for leveling and ranking are cut as well. Surely this epic...
Jun 20, 2019, 07:2706/20/19
Jun 20, 2019, 11:35(edited)
02/21/19

Not only the pts for leveling were cut, the pts for ranking are lower too. 

And i will start thanking you by not spending anymore. Sry but it gets worse again. You went in a good direction some weeks ago by making the events doable with spending big amounts of TIME OR MONEY. 

Now u made it worse.

Thumb down!
Jun 20, 2019, 07:3906/20/19
06/10/19
ya, just as I suspected when I started the game, the developers only aiming @ couple million dollars revenue then bail out and leave this game to be in shit hole, often will happen in between 4-6 months.  so my F2P stand firm, will not spent anything at this state, only passing time till FF14 exp comes.
Jun 20, 2019, 07:5706/20/19
04/15/19

Klova said:

i lost hope for this game ... this is just ridiculous, just ridiculous

It is the perfect definition of what I feel :(

Jun 20, 2019, 08:2306/20/19
05/09/19
badsad said:

why jumping to conclusion early?  we do not know the reward yet.  if that gives us a skill book for every champion upgraded then its a super good 1
Did I jumped to conclusions early?
Jun 20, 2019, 08:2406/20/19
05/09/19

Klova said:

It seems like we get legend book and gems ... so if it's actually doable ( that's the question i think) then yea, it is epic

I'm not saying i'm not sceptical, but i think we should wait and see, when the event is online :) 

Edit: i lost hope for this game ... this is just ridiculous, just ridiculous

I was waiting untill you edited your post! 

Jun 20, 2019, 08:3606/20/19
05/12/19
Simply amazing... 4 days no event. And now this... Yes it Rewards legendary Tome, but still. Also, legendary tome should be rewarded in Every event, so we can Upgrade 1 legendary Champion skills in 2-3 months. 
Jun 20, 2019, 08:5906/20/19
Jun 21, 2019, 13:41(edited)
02/12/19
how do you want players to get twice more points than we used to get before? Ok, you decide to nerf the points but at least give us RAID tickets to run campaign faster, we do not have 24h a day to play your game, waiting to levelup champions!
Jun 20, 2019, 09:2706/20/19
Jun 20, 2019, 09:30(edited)
04/08/19

Of course you do not have 24 hours a day to play this game. But you have money, don't you? And with every next event they "present to community" and nerf points and rewards even more they bend all the process to micro transaction only achievable goal. Can't you feel it? 

I can feel it with the last few weeks definitely. 
Jun 20, 2019, 09:4606/20/19
05/09/19
TurboLv said:

Simply amazing... 4 days no event. And now this... Yes it Rewards legendary Tome, but still. Also, legendary tome should be rewarded in Every event, so we can Upgrade 1 legendary Champion skills in 2-3 months. 
It doesn't matter cause they nerfed points by half and they set the limit from 3000 to 6000 for the Legendary tome, so basicly you need to play 2x-4x more then previous event or buy more of the "deals" they have ready for this "event"
Jun 20, 2019, 09:4706/20/19
03/12/19

Сайрик said:

Of course you do not have 24 hours a day to play this game. But you have money, don't you? And with every next event they "present to community" and nerf points and rewards even more they bend all the process to micro transaction only achievable goal. Can't you feel it? 

I can feel it with the last few weeks definitely. 

Same for me, they don't care about free to play players. So they are putting in place events impossible to finish without spending a little these last times :

- 3 summons event in a short time (how could you finish the 3 without buying ?);

- arena event impossible to finish even in gold 4, winning all your matches, if you don't refill some arena coins... (that was the best I think)

- and now a very nerfed in points level up event...

It's just getting worst and worst.
Jun 20, 2019, 09:5706/20/19
05/11/14

I started this game two months ago... it was AWESOME. Initially I couldn't finish events, I had to build myself up and work my ass off to get to a point where I can do them and gain rewards to progress. 

In the last three weeks I've lost a LOT of motivation to keep playing and it seems that EVERY decision PLARIUM makes is to get players to quit...

PLEASE can you guys get your act together.....?

What were you thinking with this latest Champ Upgrade event?????
Jun 20, 2019, 10:1306/20/19
05/09/19

Bheasty said:

I started this game two months ago... it was AWESOME. Initially I couldn't finish events, I had to build myself up and work my ass off to get to a point where I can do them and gain rewards to progress. 

In the last three weeks I've lost a LOT of motivation to keep playing and it seems that EVERY decision PLARIUM makes is to get players to quit...

PLEASE can you guys get your act together.....?

What were you thinking with this latest Champ Upgrade event?????

They don't listen to their player base, they don't respect us. Like the Topic Player Suggestion Accepted.

They accepted some ideas and they didn't even put the name of the players who gave them those ideas or some rewards for those ideas!
Jun 20, 2019, 10:5706/20/19
04/21/19

1500 points = one hero lv 60(+ food)  . 3 heroes lv 50 - thank you game  for destroying everything!

dev/adm/mods start to play the game!!!!! with normal accounts not with 2 mil gems !!!!!START to play the real game 

Thank you !
CirillaAdmin
Jun 20, 2019, 11:5806/20/19
02/27/19
Hello everyone! Would like to say that I have read all of your comments carefully, thank you for communicating your thoughts and feelings to us. First of all, I would like to elaborate on the current state of things. Initially, we had a plan to launch a set of those events that I mentioned before the 4-day break. Later, when we realized that the patch is still being hold off, we decided to release the current event. This means that the set that I was talking about is still ahead, it will happen, only a little later. Regarding this event, the thing is that milestones should not be easy, either. You develop your champions, rank them up, which makes them a lot stronger and receive additional rewards for that. Basically, your routine in-game actions are intensified and encouraged this way. However, I would also like to say that I have been collecting players' feedback about this event and will forward it to the game designers. But we can't possibly give out Legendary Tomes in every event, that would devalue them. Still, we will consider switching some rewards in events. Once again, thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Jun 20, 2019, 13:0706/20/19
04/13/19

Cirilla said:

Hello everyone! Would like to say that I have read all of your comments carefully, thank you for communicating your thoughts and feelings to us. First of all, I would like to elaborate on the current state of things. Initially, we had a plan to launch a set of those events that I mentioned before the 4-day break. Later, when we realized that the patch is still being hold off, we decided to release the current event. This means that the set that I was talking about is still ahead, it will happen, only a little later. Regarding this event, the thing is that milestones should not be easy, either. You develop your champions, rank them up, which makes them a lot stronger and receive additional rewards for that. Basically, your routine in-game actions are intensified and encouraged this way. However, I would also like to say that I have been collecting players' feedback about this event and will forward it to the game designers. But we can't possibly give out Legendary Tomes in every event, that would devalue them. Still, we will consider switching some rewards in events. Once again, thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Most of the game I know of arranged Event to keep players playing. The rewards in events are appreciation for playing. This build loyalty between players and company. But your game manage to turn events to a money pit trap. Free to play cant complete. Paid customers have to pay more to keep up. Good luck keeping players to play this game next year. And good luck trying to sell other game under the name of  Plarium in the future.

Jun 20, 2019, 13:2406/20/19
04/08/19

Cirilla said:

But you could at least announce that before people started spending energy, gems, and even money on that event you released in total silence. More than six hours you remain silent just watching as the tide's gathering and then suddenly: 'Oh, that's not what we promised, haven't you realised that you silly?'. 

That's a totally immature approach and the fact you posted this six hours into this mess instead of stepping out and notifying everyone about yet another delay makes it even worse. It makes you sound like you didn't care about people, their expectations you yourself created and their time and money. At all. Because you knew about delay yesterday, when you announced the event in-game. And you did nothing to let your customers know. 

That's an utter fail. Yet another one. Sad.
Jun 20, 2019, 14:3606/20/19
05/09/19

Сайрик said:

Cirilla said:

But you could at least announce that before people started spending energy, gems, and even money on that event you released in total silence. More than six hours you remain silent just watching as the tide's gathering and then suddenly: 'Oh, that's not what we promised, haven't you realised that you silly?'. 

That's a totally immature approach and the fact you posted this six hours into this mess instead of stepping out and notifying everyone about yet another delay makes it even worse. It makes you sound like you didn't care about people, their expectations you yourself created and their time and money. At all. Because you knew about delay yesterday, when you announced the event in-game. And you did nothing to let your customers know. 

That's an utter fail. Yet another one. Sad.
X2