All Categories

Legendary Shard Rage

Legendary Shard Rage

Search
Comments
Aug 10, 2019, 18:3308/10/19
02/27/19
Lone_Ranger said:

I know that this has been said before, but Legendary shards should give Legendary champs, or, at the very least, rare Epic champs.  I just completed the Monthly quests and received a Legendary shard.  Whom do I pull?  No other than Jizoh, a champion that was practically given to us as part of an earlier game reward.  I am this close to rage quitting.
I agree 100%. I tell everyone who will listen that sacred shards are useless except for one thing...500 points in a summon event. 
Aug 10, 2019, 18:5308/10/19
I wish it was better advertised that legendarys have a very low drop rate. My first reaction playing the game was that it was a very high chance getting a legendary from a sacred shard. At least a 50-50 chance. I opened 4 of them and no legendary. Only got epics. I wish I knew the drop rate was that low before spending money on the game... should of read the forums before spending $$$
Mar 30, 2020, 06:4203/30/20
03/29/20

Hey ,

When you guys will boost Bloodgorged?? He is useless champion at the moment  need a big push. Thank you
Mar 30, 2020, 08:4803/30/20
02/13/19
Ionutconstandache said:

Hey ,

When you guys will boost Bloodgorged?? He is useless champion at the moment  need a big push. Thank you
Well, no, he has already been buffed and he's really better now.
Mar 30, 2020, 09:5703/30/20
02/20/20
A sacred (legendary) shard = 11-12 ancient shards = 4 void shards.  It just looks precious but isn't. You made a big deal out of nothing.
Mar 30, 2020, 16:1003/30/20
12/19/19

100+ days and I haven't pulled a legendary from any shard.  Nor have I got 1 decent void champ (no Coldheart, none of the really good epics).

I'm stuck now grinding food for a champ I don't have and may never have.  Need some kind of exchange program. 

Thoughts:

Trade 2 epics for a sacred shard? 

Trade 2 rare voids for a void shard?

Level an epic to 40? or 50? and trade for a sacred shard.

Mar 30, 2020, 16:1803/30/20
02/20/20

Trips said:

100+ days and I haven't pulled a legendary from any shard.  Nor have I got 1 decent void champ (no Coldheart, none of the really good epics).

I'm stuck now grinding food for a champ I don't have and may never have.  Need some kind of exchange program. 

Thoughts:

Trade 2 epics for a sacred shard? 

Trade 2 rare voids for a void shard?

Level an epic to 40? or 50? and trade for a sacred shard.

I think they are working on this. A leak yesterday said something about duplicates (but maybe only legendary).

Knowing Plarium, it will be 10 legendary for 1 sacred shard :P
May 7, 2020, 06:0605/07/20
06/24/19
Yea I’m tired of this games rng. It’s absolute trash. The devs are petty cash grabbers. I play the shit out of this game and also foolishly put money into it as well. These so called 2x summons events are the biggest joke of all. Current so called 2x summons event: I see zavia as one of the possible champs and she has been the one champ iv wanted more than any other since the game came out. So outside of the shards iv already accumulated I purchase more since I know the rng drop for champs u don’t have much less good ones is absurd. Already had my monthly sacred and not sure how many ancients. But the final tally of what I summoned was 122 ancient shards, 4 void, and 3 sacred shards. Just typing this and thinking about it makes me livid. I got 4 rare that I didn’t have(but obviously will never use) and 4 epics. 3 of which were duplicates. Now I’m not expecting to be handed all the best champs in the game instantly but this kind of sxxx should never happen whether I paid for earned or magically sprouted those shards out of my axx. I actually got new decent characters more outside of summons events but regardless never at any point have I summoned that many champs to not get jack sxxx. Rng needs fixed. No matter how they do it it just needs done. 
Jun 28, 2020, 20:4506/28/20
05/17/20

I did agree.. I'm a cash player.. I didn't spend 200$ to get ripped off during a boost event.. my money makes this game exist so I agree completely.. I paid for legendary champions

Jun 28, 2020, 22:3306/28/20
Jun 28, 2020, 22:40(edited)
05/13/20

The problem is there are too many bad epic champions. They are so bad they are worse than rare. How do they design an epic champions with 3 Single Target abilities is beyond my understand, bad abilities too.

What we really need is champion balance each month.

PS: wait...how did people get Jizoh from Sacred, i thought free champions are excluded
Jun 29, 2020, 14:0806/29/20
05/26/20
downonluck said:

The problem is there are too many bad epic champions. They are so bad they are worse than rare. How do they design an epic champions with 3 Single Target abilities is beyond my understand, bad abilities too.

PS: wait...how did people get Jizoh from Sacred, i thought free champions are excluded
Yeah, sat on two sacreds waiting for the 2x event. I got a Canoness dupe and...wait for it...Snorting Thug. How is Snorting Thug even an epic? He's terribad.
Jun 30, 2020, 04:0306/30/20
05/29/20

There was someone on this forum, or discord, ( I cant remember which) who said they dropped $10 grand and got only one "lame-o lego." I cant remember which legendary it was either.. and he was severely outraged. And someone else who claimed to have gotten two dupe brawlers from his long-time saved sacreds for the x2,  when he already had a leveled-up copy. He was equally outraged, probably more so.

I'm not disparaging anyone, I'd likely be equally miffed.

But I'm kind of the opposite too. I think legendary champs should be extremely rare. Even for whales. But I do see level 30 accounts with all legos in their arena line-up. I haven't a clue how... 

Maybe shards in general should not be for sale? Perhaps only consumable items like gems and potions, when you know exactly what you're paying for..

I would never buy into anything dependent solely on rng. Not with money anyway. The rng in this game, either through farming drops or pulling shards, is meant to be difficult in the extreme. If you replay dragon 11 for days and not get the item you're looking for, the next replay's chances are the same. If you pulled 10 shards with no luck, the next one still has the exact same chances as the previous, even though our intuition may try to convince us otherwise.  It is a bear!! 

Sorry to hear about that. 
Jul 1, 2020, 06:1807/01/20
Jul 1, 2020, 06:22(edited)
05/13/19

downonluck said:

The post you are speaking on was from 1 year 2 months ago.

During that time, The game had no exclusion on Sacred Shards.

Players could pull Jizoh's from Sacred Shards.

I, personally, pulled Shaman's from Sacred Shards.

Most players who spent cash on Sacred Shards + pulled Jizoh or Shaman rage quit.

I remember several of them trying to form a group to demand there money back.

They did back charges to get there money back which results in there accounts getting banned.

Eventually, The game decided it was in there best interest to make the exclusion clause for free champions.

You can no longer pull the free champions you get from the game from Sacred Shards.

This is what we see here today 1 year 2 months later.

Jul 2, 2020, 16:0407/02/20
01/18/20
Sacred shards to Lego is just a piece of the picture, imagine you have 10 S rank Legos from 10 sacred shards, happy now ? Not yet, you then face another problem, you will need 80 legend tomes for all of them to be strong, same like sacred shards, legend tome is extremely rare, you may earn 1 or 2 tomes per month, same problem just in different form. 
Jul 2, 2020, 17:0607/02/20
Jul 3, 2020, 00:29(edited)
07/05/19

People don't like Jizoh? He's one of my best heroes, hits really hard, and can heal himself and can withstand a lot of punishment.

Because of Jizoh, Lizardmen is the first faction in my account to break the lvl 7 boss in faction wars. He practically soloed that boss as the other team mates died so early in that battle.

Edit: and I just want to add, as of the time of this writing, Jizoh has always been the last hero standing, 100%, in my roster, no matter what situation I put him in, and he's my 2nd hero to be upgraded to lvl 60 6* ascended

Jul 10, 2020, 22:4907/10/20
02/29/20
At least they could add a shard called a Mythic Shard, could be unlocked by completing new Seasonal Quests, to go along with the monthly challenges but three months, better rewards, and the shard could pull a lego no matter what. Also something I want, a shard that gives you a void epic or lego. Doubt they’ll implement this though.
Jul 11, 2020, 07:1907/11/20
05/13/19

OzzLee said:

People don't like Jizoh? He's one of my best heroes, hits really hard, and can heal himself and can withstand a lot of punishment.

Because of Jizoh, Lizardmen is the first faction in my account to break the lvl 7 boss in faction wars. He practically soloed that boss as the other team mates died so early in that battle.

Edit: and I just want to add, as of the time of this writing, Jizoh has always been the last hero standing, 100%, in my roster, no matter what situation I put him in, and he's my 2nd hero to be upgraded to lvl 60 6* ascended

No one has a problem with Jizoh.

Jizoh is a hero everyone gets in the 14 day login reward.

Jizoh is pretty good champion.

The problem people had was pulling dupe copies of Jizoh's from Sacred Shards.

You spend 100's of dollars to get a dupe champion.