All Categories

Exp brew should be a bonus loot, not replace the actual main loot.

Exp brew should be a bonus loot, not replace the actual main loot.

Search
Comments
Jun 3, 2019, 12:5506/03/19
05/17/19

Hey there!

XP Brews are really good when you need to upgrade a Champion's level quickly. They have the same Affinities as the Champions: Force, Magic, Spirit, and Void. You can use any brew on any Champion, but matching Affinities is better. You get 12,500 XP if the Affinities of your Champion and the XP brew you use do not match. If they do, you get 18,750 XP. Check out the screenshot example below.

swamptours said:

How do you equip a character with brew? Thanks.

Jun 3, 2019, 22:5206/03/19
03/19/19
+1 xp brews should come with silver for dungeons only.
Jun 22, 2019, 18:2906/22/19
04/28/19
How about letting me sell the ones I have no silver to use?
Jul 11, 2019, 22:3307/11/19
05/13/19

BIG +1 to this. It has been over 2 months and 2 updates  since this thread started and I've seen others complaining about this since as far back as November 2018. You're telling me that it takes 8 months to delete a line of code and shift around the drop rates a little bit? Sure, xp brews are nice when you are really low level and if you need to finish off a champion training event but as a "reward" for stage 15 dungeons? Please. Let me think here, I can SPEND 7k silver (which is stupid in and of itself, why do you have to pay to use something you already own???) to get 18,750 xp OR I can run a 12-6 brutal, get over 17k xp (35k if you have 2x xp running) and EARN 11k silver.  Let's think, what's the better option here?

You know anyone running stage 15 in ANY dungeon is fully capable of farming 12-6 brutal, xp brews are just a waste of coin for them. The same can be said for mystery shards from dungeons. Now I'm not objecting to having them in the game here, I'm fine with getting myst shards or xp brews in campaigns because campaign battles are meant as silver/xp farms and you expect lower quality drop rates. Dungeons are SUPPOSED to be where the good stuff is. At level 52 I currently have over 1,151 mystery shards and 231 xp brews with no way to get rid of them other than paying silver and consuming them. And that is AFTER finishing a huge champ training event where I actually used brews for the first time in over a month and I actually have MORE shards now than before I started!!! If you think players get excited after spending 14 energy and 3-4 minutes in a stage 15 dungeon to get an xp brew or a handful of mystery shards then you are completely out of touch with your players. No one who has reached high level play in this game sees brews and myst shard drops in dungeons as anything other than an energy sink. There are PLENTY of ways for you guys to make money with this game. Not screwing us out of a bit of energy to try and make a few bucks isn't going to affect your bottom line. I don't need superior potions or legendary 6* gear on every run but I, for one, would probably be inclined to spend more of my energy on dungeons if I KNEW I would be getting something that is at least useful. If I'm running a potion dungeon, I would prefer a single lesser potion than either of these "rewards" no matter how many of them you try to give me.

Please please please change this.  Please.

Feb 11, 2020, 00:1302/11/20
02/08/20
I'm following up on this.  I recently have been running level 12 dungeons and regularly get 1 brew.  At a certain level brews should not be dropping.
Feb 11, 2020, 14:2702/11/20
02/13/19
Highlord D said:

I'm following up on this.  I recently have been running level 12 dungeons and regularly get 1 brew.  At a certain level brews should not be dropping.
You can't drop brews or mistery shards from stage 20 dungeons.
Feb 11, 2020, 22:4702/11/20
09/15/19

Valdys said:

Highlord D said:

Can you clarify that, is it just level 20 that doesn't drop these?  

Could the percentages of these dropping from stages 15 to 19 progressively decrease maybe?

Feb 12, 2020, 13:5602/12/20
02/13/19
summerebay said:

Valdys said:

Highlord D said:

Can you clarify that, is it just level 20 that doesn't drop these?  

Could the percentages of these dropping from stages 15 to 19 progressively decrease maybe?

Yeah, brews and green shards drop rate decreases according to the stages, but only 20 doesn't drop them at all.