All Categories

Exp brew should be a bonus loot, not replace the actual main loot.

Search
Apr 24, 2019, 16:4604/24/19
03/31/19

Title.

I worked hard to get a good team to farm dragon 15. Now that I can finally do it, I'm hoping I can get myself some decent artifacts, but instead I get things like this!

Is this how you want to reward your players for their progression? Exp brew should in no way replace the main loot, same goes for mystery shards. I'm talking about all dungeons here. They should be bonus loot. You think I'm using 14 energy in around 3 mins run to get this kind of reward, a single exp brew?

I'm asking you in the most polite way possible, please, fix this.
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 25, 2019, 02:0204/25/19
03/19/19

Lufia said:

Title.

I worked hard to get a good team to farm dragon 15. Now that I can finally do it, I'm hoping I can get myself some decent artifacts, but instead I get things like this!

Is this how you want to reward your players for their progression? Exp brew should in no way replace the main loot, same goes for mystery shards. I'm talking about all dungeons here. They should be bonus loot. You think I'm using 14 energy in around 3 mins run to get this kind of reward, a single exp brew?

I'm asking you in the most polite way possible, please, fix this.

Totally agree with this post this shit brew are silver burner and it should be as extra reward not major drop.

Or you can set drop brew/shard separate from dun and camping.

Apr 25, 2019, 03:4104/25/19
03/14/19
+1
CirillaAdmin
Apr 25, 2019, 10:1404/25/19
02/27/19
Hey! Sounds fair and I would like to let you know that I have already passed this feedback to our game designers. Thanks for forwarding us your concerns 
Apr 25, 2019, 10:1504/25/19
03/28/19
this idea absolutly needs to be implemented in the game. every time i get an exp brew or green shards as a reward i get super pissed but imagine it as bonus loot and it could completly change everyones mood about the brew and the shards
Apr 25, 2019, 11:2004/25/19
05/08/17
snyperisleet said:

this idea absolutly needs to be implemented in the game. every time i get an exp brew or green shards as a reward i get super pissed but imagine it as bonus loot and it could completly change everyones mood about the brew and the shards
+1
Apr 25, 2019, 13:0904/25/19
02/15/19
+5
Apr 25, 2019, 18:3004/25/19
Apr 25, 2019, 18:31(edited)
03/31/19

Cirilla said:

Hey! Sounds fair and I would like to let you know that I have already passed this feedback to our game designers. Thanks for forwarding us your concerns 

Thanks for your reply and fowarding the feedback. I think this game has a lot of potential, but there are so many things that drag it down at the moment and can discourage the player progression. Aside from the issue with brews and mystery shards, here are some quick things that could be implemented to improve the game quality :

1. Make Clan Boss key stackable, up to 3. Currently, having only one key granted every 6 hour without the possibility of stacking them is punishing for those who cannot log every 6 hours. Most of us will work a lot daily so let's say we use a key in the morning before work, we won't be able to use another until the evening, like 12 hours later. I think this change could improve the overall clans progression and success.

2. Increasing the number of arenas tier : Since the global game release, the arena has been flooded with big spenders, aka whales, and it's becoming increasingly hard to stay even in silver when fighting all those people with tons of legendary. I think a 5 step ladder (bronze, silver, gold, diamond, master) could help separate better the pay2win and the free2play. Also, arena tokens should be allowed to exceed 10, like energy can bypass the maximum limit.

3. Make tomes more accessible : Currently, the only way to get epic tomes is to reach a very high threshold in the events (almost unnachevable unless you spent lots of gems). Even rare tomes are too rare. Here are a few ways that could be improved.

a) Make it available to buy one epic tome per week, with silver or gems.

b) Have rare tomes spawn rarely in the shop, with a maximum per month like the ancient shard.

c) Make tomes drop more often from CB rewards (as difficulty increase, give more epic tomes then rare)

d) Give rare tomes a small chance to drop from every dungeons.

The game is still new but I'm sure if you guys listen to out feedback you'll have yourself a great game.
Apr 28, 2019, 15:1004/28/19
Apr 28, 2019, 17:15(edited)
04/07/19

This, so much! It is absolutely infuriating to try to farm something and get brew / mystery crystals what feels like half the time. Please heed this suggestion.

EDIT: Just ran Brutal 12-3 8 times. Received an artifact 3 times. Like, really?
May 16, 2019, 08:3705/16/19
May 16, 2019, 08:50(edited)
04/07/19

Bump... because I am trying to farm gear, yet I get loot only what feels like 40% of the time. This is beyond ridiculous. There's already a very slim chance to get what you want / need, and then you get slapped with shards and champions and brew - which you can't even sell! Please do make this stuff drop as bonus loot. The randomness factor in this game is already very high, and this feels like artificial reinforcement of that randomness to a fun-killing degree.

EDIT: Alternatively, it would be great if we could at least sell shards / champions / brew. Also, 5x shards back to back when farming brutal 8-6 for 5* speed boots.
May 17, 2019, 00:2205/17/19
May 17, 2019, 00:23(edited)
03/26/19

I get brews a lot farming stage 14 and 15. And what’s worst is getting 3 xp brews in a row... and that happens very often for me. It is so frustrating when that happens.

I hope they fix this sooner than later as the drop rate is bad as it is for dungeons. For example, stage 15 force keep gave me 4 xp brews and a total of 20 smaller potions and 1 medium potion, after spending 140 energy....
KiwiMcSheepModerator
May 17, 2019, 01:4005/17/19
09/18/18

Lufia said:

Cirilla said:

Thanks for your reply and fowarding the feedback. I think this game has a lot of potential, but there are so many things that drag it down at the moment and can discourage the player progression. Aside from the issue with brews and mystery shards, here are some quick things that could be implemented to improve the game quality :

1. Make Clan Boss key stackable, up to 3. Currently, having only one key granted every 6 hour without the possibility of stacking them is punishing for those who cannot log every 6 hours. Most of us will work a lot daily so let's say we use a key in the morning before work, we won't be able to use another until the evening, like 12 hours later. I think this change could improve the overall clans progression and success.

2. Increasing the number of arenas tier : Since the global game release, the arena has been flooded with big spenders, aka whales, and it's becoming increasingly hard to stay even in silver when fighting all those people with tons of legendary. I think a 5 step ladder (bronze, silver, gold, diamond, master) could help separate better the pay2win and the free2play. Also, arena tokens should be allowed to exceed 10, like energy can bypass the maximum limit.

3. Make tomes more accessible : Currently, the only way to get epic tomes is to reach a very high threshold in the events (almost unnachevable unless you spent lots of gems). Even rare tomes are too rare. Here are a few ways that could be improved.

b) Have rare tomes spawn rarely in the shop, with a maximum per month like the ancient shard.

c) Make tomes drop more often from CB rewards (as difficulty increase, give more epic tomes then rare)

The game is still new but I'm sure if you guys listen to out feedback you'll have yourself a great game.

Hello, 

I will pass on your feedback regardless but I wanted to note some details for you regarding some of your points.

1, personally the max of 2 keys now available is a life saver for me and more than enough, previous you could only hold 1 per six hours, I'll pass this on.

2, do you still find this with the recent changes? at the moment I'm in gold 4 and I barely see any whales compares what it was before.

3, Tomes are actually quite readily accessible, I have nearly 60 unused rare tomes due to events, clan boss, arena rewards,  challenges, missions and for the newer players the 35-day reward. though I do admin epics are a lot harder to come by, same goes for legendary tomes, but again those are accessible by the same means just rarer as they are more valuable. 

thanks
May 17, 2019, 04:0505/17/19
May 17, 2019, 04:09(edited)
03/31/19

KiwiMcSheep said:

Lufia said:

Cirilla said:

Hello, 

I will pass on your feedback regardless but I wanted to note some details for you regarding some of your points.

1, personally the max of 2 keys now available is a life saver for me and more than enough, previous you could only hold 1 per six hours, I'll pass this on.

2, do you still find this with the recent changes? at the moment I'm in gold 4 and I barely see any whales compares what it was before.

3, Tomes are actually quite readily accessible, I have nearly 60 unused rare tomes due to events, clan boss, arena rewards,  challenges, missions and for the newer players the 35-day reward. though I do admin epics are a lot harder to come by, same goes for legendary tomes, but again those are accessible by the same means just rarer as they are more valuable. 

thanks

Hi there! Some things did change with recent updates :

1. CB keys : Now that we can stack 2 keys, it feels much better and not as penalizing when you can't log as often. Clan are often made with people from differents timezone so this helped out a lot.

2. Arena : It's better then in the past couple of weeks. Before I could barely get to gold because of all the full legendary teams I met in Silver III and Silver IV. Now I can steadily hold Gold II with the same team.

3. Tomes : Sure, arena rewards and CB can give you rare tomes, but it can take a while before it happens. As for the challenges/missions, it's not really a good exemple on the long run since they're not repeatable. I still think rare tomes should be more accessible, especially with how many rare champions you stack in the game. Also, why should daily rewards only be for new players? Daily rewards are like the basic feature for games of the genre, and this game is the only one I saw lacking in that regard (that free mystery shard does NOT count).

The main issue regarding my OP (brews/mystery shards) still remains tough. It needs to be addressed.

Thanks for your reply.
May 17, 2019, 14:4305/17/19
May 19, 2019, 15:19(edited)
04/07/19

The main issue regarding my OP (brews/mystery shards) still remains tough. It needs to be addressed.

This, absolutely. It's starting to really annoy me. It's not fun to battle the high amount of RNG the game already has and then having to battle even more RNG to even get a chance at maybe getting what you want.

Currently, this is the main reason that keeps me wondering whether I will keep playing the game or not. Admittedly, I am not a fan of RNG, but being exposed to THIS much RNG when you're also hard limited for amount of tries is almost mean.

Please reconsider this.

EDIT: Here's a thread on Reddit about this: https://www.reddit.com/r/RaidShadowLegends/comments/bps4a9/either_fix_loot_tables_or_remove_potion_missions/ - people are not happy, evidently. Earning money through artificial scarcity enforced by randomness is one thing, annoying players enough to potentially quit over it... Well.

EDIT2: Oh, look, another: https://www.reddit.com/r/RaidShadowLegends/comments/bqgh5d/please_fix_the_drops_loot_tables/

May 27, 2019, 18:3505/27/19
03/31/19
Bumping this because it's still a major issue. I gave the app a 1 star rewiew and it won't change until this is fixed.
May 27, 2019, 21:1905/27/19
04/19/19

I know in the last update, the claim was made here on the forums drop rates were not changed. However, its been discussion in my clan that this is not true. Since 1.7 hit, most of us feel we have about double junk drops, while greater/superior potions and 5* and Epic gear drops in dungeons have also gone down about 50%. Now I can spend 500 energy and not see a single superior potion and only a couple of greater drops and all too often its only one potion of any level. If it was just me, sure, maybe RNG, but when we are all seeing it across the board I am not buying it. Its one thing to be a grind game, its another to be a pointless grind game which is where I feel we are devolving into.  

The other thing is it appears the ancient shards were taken out of the market. No one seems to have seen one since 1.7 in our clan, for that matter it seems like epics and 5 stars seem substantially rarer as well in the market. 

So, was top gear and shards reduced across the board to promote sales, or maybe to prepare for a role out of 6 star and faction wars? I sure see a lot of weapon packs advertised since 1.7 hit and we actually saw a void shard pack that wasn't insane in price that I broke my rule and bought so it feels like a marketing move.  As a newer player who isn't heavily geared and well stocked with good champions ( I get my second monthly sacred tonight), I was already feeling a lack of progress after the new player high, but after 1.7 I feel like I am almost hitting a wall in game. Events are so hit and miss, the last leveling one was really good (desperately need another) but then we have the current dungeon dive which is a total sink for poor rewards.

May 28, 2019, 02:1205/28/19
05/28/19
I'm getting way too many xp potions as well.  I'm trying to get the ancient shards for completing the dungeon diver's event and I think the game is aware of this.  If I'm correct, mystery shards and xp brews don't count toward the total.  Only artifacts, of which I'm not getting enough.
May 28, 2019, 06:3705/28/19
05/12/19

Can't agree more.

Also, even if exp brew is a reward, stage 15 and still 1 brew - really? When we are new and can't do brutal campaign to level up food and can't doo high dungeons i could understand 1 xp rew is nice, but not when we are high enough to do lv15 dungeon we still get 1 brew - wtf?

lv1 dungeon = 1 brew

lv15 dungeon = 15 brews.

Or make brews addition to artifact loot no replace it.
Jun 2, 2019, 16:5106/02/19
04/17/19
Big bump on all of it!
Jun 3, 2019, 01:1406/03/19
06/01/19

How do you equip a character with brew? Thanks.

KiwiMcSheepModerator
Jun 3, 2019, 01:4506/03/19
09/18/18

Hey Hey

Thanks for the continuing feedback, I've forwarded this information up.

thanks