All Categories

Auto complete vs autoclicker

Auto complete vs autoclicker

Search
Comments
May 15, 2021, 10:4405/15/21
05/15/21

I actually disagree with banning computer emulators to play android based games. While I agree auto clickers are in violation and are indeed cheating, I use android emulators to record videos and for video editing.
You don't need a computer to use an 'auto clicker '. If you have a rooted device you can do the same thing on your phone or tablet. So please, don't attack the innocent. 

-------------Thanks. 

May 15, 2021, 11:1205/15/21
07/05/19

With how many content in this game that you have to stay active at to remain "competitive", auto clicker have become a must, even huge content creator like Ash have suggested and promoted the use of an autoclicker software.

But from my PoV I think many people just fell out of the game because how many content that people need to do to get the "full experience" of Raid. I am one of those people, I realized that I have spend waaaaaaaaaay too much time in this game, somewhere akin to 3-5 hours a day, although ih small sessions.

So yeah, although this is a necro-ed thread, I think for today's Raid player, autoclicker is a must have.

May 27, 2021, 12:1105/27/21
01/15/21

Autoclickers exist and are used in the game because it takes so many runs of each dungeon to get anything and because auto complete or x10 do not exist.

Why would anyone want to sit on their phone for 8 hours hitting 'replay' every minute?. 

I cant imagine doing this. That certainly is not 'gaming'

Yes i have done hours of grinding on wow etc...but its a lot more interactive than hitting 'replay'

The solution is not to ban auto clickers, it is to allow auto completion of stages that you have 3 starred multiple times, or allow much faster x speed.

May 27, 2021, 14:1405/27/21
01/04/20
Neukworst
If they had the power and will to ban cheaters they would have ban them before they ever reached lel 60 its not hard to figure out that a non bot cant make 1 million clicks a day. Also check this forum it is full of Korean advertisement bot messages, they dont even bother to ban and delete those, LOL the game servers are probably mining Bitcoin as wel.

Can  you  provide  links  for  these  bot  messages?  I'm refreshing  the  forums  often  in  order  to  find  them  and  report  them.  

Jul 5, 2021, 17:2207/05/21
Jul 6, 2021, 15:24(edited)
07/04/21

Yes, I agree. Clicking replay once every thirty seconds for hours each day is an important part of the gameplay experience that many people are missing out on. You seriously misunderstand this game if you think auto-clickers are destroying it.  An auto-clicker and mouse accuracy test   99% of the time is just used to hit repeat.  The player still has to put in all the work to gear the champions correctly and make the right team.  

Aug 17, 2021, 07:1408/17/21
Aug 17, 2021, 07:14(edited)
05/24/19

The developpers themselves are recognizing that clicking manually during farming sessions is simply silly when it's more than a couple of battles. Hence the current trend towards more autobattles. Although the official position from plarium is that they do not condone any third party application, Autoclickers who simply allow to replay content automatically aren't banned. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.