All Categories

Auto complete vs autoclicker

Search
Apr 14, 2019, 02:4304/14/19
02/15/19

Hello Raiders. im stuck in a rut. alot of people that i know have way surpassed me because they use bluestacks or other apps that enable a computerized bot that does the work for them. i dont like to use a program to do the work for me, i like battles, i like to use my heroes skills to overcome the enemy in tough fights. i feel the use of these apps is going to destroy this game because of those that have the computer systems to do the work for them. i want the devs/moderators to know that many people are taking advantage of the system by making apps do the work for them. if this is acceptable i will start using autoclicker just like the rest. i wont even have to login to the game an app will do it all of it for me so i can have all 6 star maxed masteried heroes.

i really think that you have to ban outside sources like autoclicker and bluestacks or enable auto complete if you allow these outside sources. the grind for a 6 star should be long, ardous, and fulfilling but to someone who didn't really have to do anything but reset his bot commands or auto clicker taps here and there doesnt seem fair to the people who have actually put in the work. masteries should be earned not one autoclicked bots job while they sleep. 

Hope something is done because more and more people have been using this so they dont actually have to play the game to be the best.
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 14, 2019, 17:2204/14/19
03/09/19
Yes, I agree. Clicking replay once every thirty seconds for hours each day is an important part of the gameplay experience that many people are missing out on. I see tons of players in the arena with 140000+ team power on full legendaries that just lose flat out because their wills were not tempered by the practice of clicking replay. We need to do something to bring these players back into the fold. There is absolutely zero risk that people will stop playing when they are compelled to manually press the replay button every thirty seconds for hours each day; this can only improve player engagement and build the player base. Imagine the engagement in chat we could achieve if players were there paying attention to the game!
Apr 14, 2019, 22:2204/14/19
02/15/19
Haha. the point is you shouldnt need to download another app to gain an advantage in a different one. To players that dont know about autoclicker or the like they are at a huge disadvantage against players that do use them. its a flaw. im not dissing autoclicker im saying it comes down to using autoclicker or enabling auto complete so its fair all around. 
Apr 14, 2019, 23:3004/14/19
03/09/19
We are in total agreement here. While low information players will always be at a disadvantage and there is nothing anyone can do about that, there is no reason the game should not have a built-in mechanism to automate replays. It seems clear that is the way the majority of players wish to play.
Apr 15, 2019, 20:5404/15/19
02/09/19

I actually disagree with banning computer emulators to play android based games. While I agree auto clickers are in violation and are indeed cheating, I use android emulators to record videos and for video editing.

You dont need a computer to use an 'auto clicker'. If you have a rooted device you can do the same thing on your phone or tablet. So please, dont attack the innocent.
May 29, 2019, 04:5705/29/19
05/29/19
I think you are right. Banning computer emulators to play android games is not the solution. You can ban the player who is using Auto Clicker. Because of they really creat policy violations.
May 29, 2019, 07:3405/29/19
03/16/19

People get tired of walking so they invent carts and wheels. At some point carts are not fast anymore so people invent engines. Yet, you keep walking around and complaining that others drive cars. You enjoy being a pedestrian, so be one.

This game has certain depth where you have to actually think how different skills work together, how speed has to be fine tuned on every champ, etc etc. You have to figure out how to build your team right to take down that boss or something. You then probably need a tiny bit of effort to figure out how to manage your resources (energy, tokens and such) around different situations. And that's it. Once you pass this point - it's a boring, monotonous activity to hit "Replay" until ran out of energy or gems.

It's 90% of the gameplay and it's part of the game design (or flaw). If developers don't understand it, if game analysts honestly believe it's super cool and engaging for a player to spend 8 hours hitting "Replay" and watch the same fight for a 1000 times... I mean, okay, sadly that's their vision of the game. Banning auto-clickers will not fix it.

Sep 22, 2019, 12:5909/22/19
09/22/19

Ruso said:

I think you are right. Banning computer emulators to play android games is not the solution. You can ban the player who is using Auto Clicker. Because of they really creat policy violations.

What a great idea! 

I wonder why no-one came up with this before. YES! BAN THOSE HIDEOUS CHEATERS! 

The only question is how?

Let's face it.. If it could be done, it would've been done. You just have to accept the fact that you will NEVER have THE most internet points EVER.

Sep 23, 2019, 23:2609/23/19
09/11/19
If they had the power and will to ban cheaters they would have ban them before they ever reached lel 60 its not hard to figure out that a non bot cant make 1 million clicks a day. Also check this forum it is full of Korean advertisement bot messages, they dont even bother to ban and delete those, LOL the game servers are probably mining Bitcoin as wel.
Sep 23, 2019, 23:4709/23/19
06/10/19

auto click does nothing to hurt the game, as matter of fact, majority auto clickers are Plarium's loyal pay customers, how would they have 2k++ energy to support over-night auto click?  buy gems or buy energy packs!  Why would Plarium put a stop on something which doesn't hurt the game and bring in massive revenue for them??   Please use any auto clicker u like, they can not thank you enough because you are 100% will need to buy energy packs to support it.

You think Plarium didnt notice this already?  they just implemented auto battle not long ago, and that's just a beginning.  In the near future we will be getting more and more auto-battle allowances and smarter UIs that will put any auto clicker in shame, ofcause it only happens if you pay raid-pass. 
Sep 24, 2019, 03:0009/24/19
06/22/19
I have played a game where these 3rd party programs are illegal. There are players who hire actual people to farm for them. Can't blame them they have money. Now, to those who have no money, autoclicker is right program for you!
Sep 26, 2019, 14:5709/26/19
04/13/19

The day I ban the auto clicker will be the day I and many will stop playing, I use it because it's boring to spend 2 or 3 hours just clicking replay. If it's something everyone can use, there's no point in complaining.

Feb 4, 2020, 16:2102/04/20
02/04/20

Ruso said:

I think you are right. Banning computer emulators to play android games is not the solution. You can ban the player who is using Auto Clicker . Because of they really creat policy violations.
Can you suggest me any good auto clicker that don't have any virus or key logs
Mar 4, 2020, 13:1603/04/20
Mar 4, 2020, 13:18(edited)
03/04/20

codie409 said:

Ruso said:

I think you are right. Banning computer emulators to play android games is not the solution. You can ban the player who is using Auto Clicker . Because of they really creat policy violations.
Can you suggest me any good auto clicker that don't have any virus or key logs
Here is the best autoclicker for windows

Sep 15, 2020, 16:4309/15/20
Sep 15, 2020, 16:43(edited)
09/15/20
Are you searching for the best auto clicker
Feb 11, 2021, 04:4902/11/21
02/11/21
wellington

The day I ban the auto clicker will be the day I and many will stop playing, I use it because it's boring to spend 2 or 3 hours just clicking replay. If it's something everyone can use, there's no point in complaining.

You are 100% true but the problem is that some auto clickers do not perform well. When we use them games ban the auto clickers instantly. You should go for the best auto clickers what so ever is. Because games do not detect the best auto clickers. 

Feb 11, 2021, 14:1702/11/21
Feb 11, 2021, 14:19(edited)
04/18/19

AUTO CLICKER IS LIFE  BRANDON ! !  .. so Dont Cook , Skip The Dishes !!  DUH ! ! !

any Idiot that wants to sit for 3 Hours clicking replay to Make Food in 12/3 IS AN IDIOT

AUTO CLICKERS ARE LIFE ,, so if your Computer can Run BLUE STACKS ,,,

JUST DO IT ! ! !

P.S. this is Classified as a *** HERO COLLECTION GAME *** ....

You do not Fight opponents here ,,, YOU FIGHT AI BOTS !!

Mar 13, 2021, 08:0903/13/21
03/13/21

Thanks for sharing this. It is very helpful for us. Kindly suggest me best the me for affiliate webste. I will be very thankful.

Apr 26, 2021, 17:5704/26/21
12/20/19

You seriously misunderstand this game if you think auto-clickers are destroying it.  An auto-clicker 99% of the time is just used to hit repeat.  The player still has to put in all the work to gear the champions correctly and make the right team.  In most instances from a F2P perspective your just not wasting any energy regen.  Its not going to destroy the game like in others like multi-boxing or farming rss in mmo's.  Where you can litterally run one non-stop.  In this game you are limited by your energy.  Sure if you pay money for thousands of energy it may seem like that is not a limiting factor but it is still the bottle neck.   Just because you like manually running your battles doesn't me everyone does when it is the exact same battle over and over all day.  If you are doing that then you are wasting some serious time.  Time is the only currency you cannot get more of so use it wisely.  I manual battles that are too tough for auto and the first time i do a new stage/level.  So I understand that enjoyment but running Spider 20 or any of the farm dungeons thousands of times there is no enjoyment there from a challenge perspective.  I would not  play this game if i had to manual all of that. 

Now if they gave you enough Auto-Completes to use your daily energy that would be a much better situation much like what Dragon Champions has.  But with a built in Auto Battle button not sure why it matters to you if some has an auto clicker its doing all the "work" as you call it for you. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.