All Categories

Discount not applied

Discount not applied

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 24, 2018, 21:3304/24/18
03/12/18

Discount not applied

I got the news about the revival discount, and I heard that others have it, but it did not apply to my revival. Please, return the extra rubies that your game took from me.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 24, 2018, 21:5604/24/18
04/06/17

so why we have fake news ?

or some of us have no right for that discount ?

a lot of my team mates dont have it also 
Apr 24, 2018, 21:5804/24/18
04/14/18
i don't have it 
CrowbarModerator
Apr 24, 2018, 22:0204/24/18
03/07/16

I didn't get the discount s1 (where I, luckily, don't need it), but I did on s2.

IMO, it's highly unfair that some get it, while others do not.
Apr 24, 2018, 22:1504/24/18
12/14/16
I did not get the discount either....  Anyone know if they are working on it?
Apr 24, 2018, 22:4104/24/18
02/20/17
No discount here either........ 
Apr 24, 2018, 22:4404/24/18
10/28/15
No one I've talked to today received it.  
Apr 24, 2018, 23:0204/24/18
02/20/17

i didnt get it either

Apr 24, 2018, 23:3804/24/18
12/14/16
I know of several players who have bought back a large amount at the 75%. Those I have talked to logged on ealier when it first came out and those of us that logged in later seem to not have the discount. 
Apr 25, 2018, 01:0204/25/18
02/20/17

having the same problem here , would be nice if someone would let us know what to do? do I buy back at 50% and you guys give me 25% back? or do i just loose the troops? or do you offer for the ones that are impacted by this screw up 75% as soon as it is fixed? since it does not impact everyone you should have no problem twisting it for the ones that lost ruby's or are waiting to buy back.

silence ain't fixing anything and does not help anyone

Apr 25, 2018, 01:2704/25/18
02/20/17
Ya, I don't have it either....  will someone please at least let someone know what to do. 
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Apr 25, 2018, 12:2104/25/18
07/02/15

Dear Captains!

We apologize for the delay in launching the discount. Our developers have recently resolved the issue, and the discount should be available for all players. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Apr 25, 2018, 12:3904/25/18
02/20/17

What about those of use who were unfairly charged the full price? Will we get half of our rubies back, seeing that it's not our fault that we got overcharged?

Apr 25, 2018, 20:2004/25/18
02/20/17
Bull  It was never resolved.
Apr 26, 2018, 12:5304/26/18
07/02/15

Dear Captains!

We are aware that yesterday due to a technical issue a number of our players did not receive the 75% Infirmary discount despite it being activated. At the moments out Dev Team is investigating in order to find out what happened and apply necessary fixes. For that time being, this will be our priority. 

The in-game news is launched automatically and this is the reason for the confusion. In future, I would kindly ask you to wait till there is a discount teaser in the Infirmary. At this point, we are unable to provide compensation for the revived troops, since the regular revival price has been specified in the Infirmary.

As I have specified, our developers are working on this situation and are doing best to avoid similar issues with the further discounts. We apologize for the inconveniences caused and ask for your understanding.

Apr 26, 2018, 21:2504/26/18
02/20/17

Agent Pavel said:

The in-game news is launched automatically and this is the reason for the confusion. In future, I would kindly ask you to wait till there is a discount teaser in the Infirmary. At this point, we are unable to provide compensation for the revived troops, since the regular revival price has been specified in the Infirmary.

So, to recap:

1. You announce the discount to everyone.

2. Some players get it and some do not.

3. Those who didn't, could have either not revived (unless they were lucky enough to log in at the last moment when it was supposedly fixed) or pay the full price, double of what the lucky ones paid.

4. Even though it's completely your mistake, you won't compensate those who lost money, because screw us, right?!

Some really honorable business model you have.
AndriiTechnical Support
Apr 28, 2018, 12:1704/28/18
06/03/14

Hi, C.T!

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate it. Our developers fully understand the gravity of the issue, so one of their main priorities in the near future will be adding all needed fixed to the mechanism for the launching of discounts.

As mediators, we keep them updated on the players' community mood.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Apr 29, 2018, 00:0704/29/18
Apr 29, 2018, 00:18(edited)
02/20/17

Agent Andrew said:

Hi, C.T!

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate it. Our developers fully understand the gravity of the issue, so one of their main priorities in the near future will be adding all needed fixed to the mechanism for the launching of discounts.

Please, do not insult my intelligence. I didn't complain about the error itself, nor did I say that it is not getting fixed. There is a name for the kind of "argument" that you are using: a Straw man. What I am arguing above - and quite clearly, if I may say so - is that I got significantly overcharged due to your error, yet you refuse to compensate me.

All you need to do is check your logs of spending (you're bound to have those) to verify that I really did get charged the full price when it was supposed to be at the half price, and then add half of those rubies to my account. I take it that you do know that those are not real rubies and it wouldn't cost your company anything to correct the wrong that your developers have caused?

As for the mood, this player is in the mood of thinking that you are all a bunch of crooks for refusing to return the money that you stole from me through a bug that you let slip through when you released your poorly tested software.

Apr 29, 2018, 10:2904/29/18
07/02/15

C.T. said:

Agent Andrew said:

Hi, C.T!

Please, do not insult my intelligence. I didn't complain about the error itself, nor did I say that it is not getting fixed. There is a name for the kind of "argument" that you are using: a Straw man. What I am arguing above - and quite clearly, if I may say so - is that I got significantly overcharged due to your error, yet you refuse to compensate me.

All you need to do is check your logs of spending (you're bound to have those) to verify that I really did get charged the full price when it was supposed to be at the half price, and then add half of those rubies to my account. I take it that you do know that those are not real rubies and it wouldn't cost your company anything to correct the wrong that your developers have caused?

As for the mood, this player is in the mood of thinking that you are all a bunch of crooks for refusing to return the money that you stole from me through a bug that you let slip through when you released your poorly tested software.

Dear Captain!

When you revived troops at your Infirmary with the full price, the discount was not active on your account. The regular price has been specified in the Infirmary and the event was inactive at your Haven. Our developers were working on a solution to this issue so that all players could receive the discount. However, I am afraid, we are unable to provide compensation in case the troops were revived within the regular price.