Всі Категорії

Introducing The Team Battleground Blitz

Fight In Teams To Win Incredible Rewards!

Lords and Ladies,

Call on allies and take on the Team Battleground Blitz!

Join 3 other players or create a Team yourself to take on this Tournament. You may only be in one Team at a time, and you will be with them until the Tournament is over, so choose wisely.

Special new Battlegrounds await when your Team is formed — decide between Offensive and Defensive Team Battlegrounds in each Area, clear them successfully, and unlock Reward Slots. This will complete your Area, freeing you up to conquer the next one.

Each Team Member is responsible for their respective Areas, and you will only unlock all 3 Reward Slots in each Area if every Team Member clears their Battleground. Be sure to inspire your allies to complete all Areas, because there's an incredible Grand Reward for those Teams who finish the Blitz!

You can also call on Hirelings to take a spot on your Team. They will duplicate the progress of the Team Captain. Grab them from Special Offers, but think carefully — Teams with Hirelings in them cannot get the Grand Reward.

Note that you must be Level 60 or higher to participate in the Team Battleground Blitz. You can find it in the Team Battlegrounds subtab of the Eagle's Nest under the Battlegrounds tab, or through the brand new "Team Battlegrounds" tab in the Enemies window.

Now, rush to annihilate Balur's forces... together!

Lord Oberon
Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall 

Перегляди
Коментарі
17 лип. 2022, 10:0017.07.22
28 лип. 2022, 13:4728.07.22
28 лип. 2022, 13:55(відредаговано)
Kitana

I'd like to recommend you to contact Suport via this link in order to receive a detailed explanation regarding the difference between red and green battlegrounds. If you need a full explanation from developers they will need to check your battle reports.

As for the compensation, unfortunately there can't be any compensation as there is no error in this situation. I understand your disappointment but there is nothing we can do in this case. Hope on your utmost understanding.

I would also recommend not to use the information from unknown sources. We are not responsible for the information from such sites.

All of our Units have now been nerfed to their Baseline Values - https://prnt.sc/0D1vJe7Ah4w0

I imagine this was the original plan, but Devs messed it up (as usual)

All players who hit red battlegrounds while the Unit Selection Interface was BUGGED are entitled to full compensation for their EXTRA losses according to Plarium ToS

https://prnt.sc/1xYoDBVMD8-F

Players 'expected' to lose 19.78 million offense or defense but were victims of MISINFORMATION, so I suggest refunds should be made for ALL losses above this amount

p.s. Many different battleground calculators have been used for years to calculate Balur Strength and have been PROVED to be 100% reliable and I challenge you, mods or any other players to find any errors

https://prnt.sc/kjF6yv9mZZQB

28 лип. 2022, 15:1928.07.22

I dont want to be a Betatester here in the Game`..

Give us back the troops for this unready Team Event....

28 лип. 2022, 15:5228.07.22

Suggestion (again) : "teams bgs" must be like "traditionnal bgs" : whith the possibility to earn sometimes/randomly thousands of units

I am OK to loose units if sometimes I win units to compensate

28 лип. 2022, 17:2828.07.22

The first 20 battlegrounds I had my usual offensive and defensive value.....on 21 and 22.........My units offense and defense value has dropped down to the value as if it is my first day and first time purchasing from the black market....If I knew that was going to happen I would never have joined this event.   That was a shock when I attacked a blitz battleground and lost much more then I gained..........   So why did I play one way for the first 20 and now it is showing another way for the rest it seems......I have my usual offensive and defensive values for pvp and battlegrounds.

29 лип. 2022, 20:4229.07.22

I'm used to beta testers being made aware they're part of a test and opting in to be a part of the test.

31 лип. 2022, 09:5231.07.22

I think I understand the problem that went into these battlegrounds.

In the beginning, the scoring of the units was shown wrong. Both for off and for def, because it had bonuses.

In the off battlegrounds, the units did NOT have any bonuses.

In def battlegroiunds, units had ALL bonuses.

This was later corrected, as was the score shown.

The problem is: whoever had the LUCK to do the defense camps on the first day ... got very rich.

The others, some because they did not have open bgs (me for example) and whoever did the attack fields, lost as expected, even two or three times more than the defense.

And for the calculators ... I made one myself and I can confirm that it works perfectly, the problem was that the value was shown with the bonuses but (only for the attack), it was valid without.

The problem is that some players have lost 19 million, others have lost many more, but the rewards have been the same.

1 серп. 2022, 16:4201.08.22
1 серп. 2022, 16:54(відредаговано)

For the TBG tournament, armor, rings, power-ups do not work, even the personal improvement of the gargoyle is not included in the calculation, they go to hell with their plar

I did not think that the param would be so mocking the players, someone would allow you to do it up to 32 levels at once and someone will put sticks in the wheels and limit you to make a daily limit, but even worse, for the lodin, the Plarium tournament managed to change praivlo, the mechanics several times, that ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE A SCAM

I will stop my activity in this TBG tournament, because I don’t see the point of losing a lot of troops for dubious chests with house armor, which may just be a repetition of the already existing armor, even if the armor is not a repetition, it’s still not worth spending to lose so many troops , thanks for the update or it would be correct to name a rash alteration of the rule Time battlground tournament

1 серп. 2022, 17:0001.08.22

And why should I not be outraged when you immediately opened access to all 32 bg to other players, and set a daily limit for some, where they give only 2 bg per day? Moreover, they brazenly changed the mechanics of this tournament so that in general it became even worse and not fair in doubles?

2 серп. 2022, 13:2602.08.22

theese team battlegrounds are absolutely horrable i will NEVER do them again waiting 8 days is terrible and the troop losses are not worth it. Total FAIL

Forget Me NotCommunity Manager
4 серп. 2022, 10:3204.08.22
Stiletto

All of our Units have now been nerfed to their Baseline Values - https://prnt.sc/0D1vJe7Ah4w0

I imagine this was the original plan, but Devs messed it up (as usual)

All players who hit red battlegrounds while the Unit Selection Interface was BUGGED are entitled to full compensation for their EXTRA losses according to Plarium ToS

https://prnt.sc/1xYoDBVMD8-F

Players 'expected' to lose 19.78 million offense or defense but were victims of MISINFORMATION, so I suggest refunds should be made for ALL losses above this amount

p.s. Many different battleground calculators have been used for years to calculate Balur Strength and have been PROVED to be 100% reliable and I challenge you, mods or any other players to find any errors

https://prnt.sc/kjF6yv9mZZQB

The thing is that the bonuses shouldn't have been applied in the tournament from the very beginning. However, they were, and we had to fix the issue. 

I understand your frustration and apologize for the inconvenience caused. 

Please note that we sent the compensation to all users affected.

4 серп. 2022, 10:3304.08.22
MELF

I'm used to beta testers being made aware they're part of a test and opting in to be a part of the test.

Unfortunately, we cannot inform players about the test in advance as it may influence the test results. 

4 серп. 2022, 10:3504.08.22
NAiZA

And why should I not be outraged when you immediately opened access to all 32 bg to other players, and set a daily limit for some, where they give only 2 bg per day? Moreover, they brazenly changed the mechanics of this tournament so that in general it became even worse and not fair in doubles?

It was made in the framework of the a/b test. It is a widespread practice in all games. It was important for the game and for the tournament itself. 

4 серп. 2022, 10:3704.08.22
jameson

theese team battlegrounds are absolutely horrable i will NEVER do them again waiting 8 days is terrible and the troop losses are not worth it. Total FAIL

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I have already passed all your comments to the team for further consideration. 

Wish you all a great day and successful battles in the game💪

7 серп. 2022, 18:4907.08.22

Could you please explain as to whom the compensation would be sent to, as I completed all 32 levels on offense on the first day of the contest. Would that mean I am entitled to the compensation ?

13 серп. 2022, 11:5013.08.22
13 серп. 2022, 11:54(відредаговано)

1. Logging into the Forum should not set Alarm Bells ringing in the App - https://prnt.sc/nW4rHuk4rxl-

2. Most players have received no Compensation.

3. This hopeless event is being repeated in 7 days,  so we need to know NOW if any changes have been made - https://prnt.sc/5-_74bKa7sEe

This Event has been meticulously designed to kill 33,668 Griffins or 11,774 Dragons regardless of their level, unit strength or bonuses,  so all players need to see a CLEAR warning that ALL units have been reduced to their baseline strength.

19,780,000 Balur Offense divided by 587.5 Defense = 33,668 Dead Griffins

19,780,000 Balur Defense divided by 1680 Offense = 11,774 Dead Dragons

The Figure for red TBG may actually be higher than Green if these numbers are correct - https://prnt.sc/1xYoDBVMD8-F

I would like to see confirmation that the final four red battlegrounds are much more heavily defended than green, if anyone has screenshots

13 серп. 2022, 16:2513.08.22
13 серп. 2022, 16:25(відредаговано)

Just got one sceenshot. 

i