Всі Категорії

Divine Hero Equipment Items Are Here

Unlock Powerful New Bonuses!

Lords and Ladies,

You can now strengthen your Castle and Units with new Divine Hero Equipment Items!

Just like the Equipment Items you already know, Divine Equipment Items grant an Offensive or Defensive Bonus to your Units. All Divine Equipment Items are Class IV, meaning they improve Bestiary, Occult, Cavalry, and Infantry Units.

In addition, upgrading Divine Equipment Items beyond Level 5 will unlock an Additional Bonus with every upgrade Level. Additional Bonuses unlock randomly with equal probability and provide a 1% boost per Level. All Divine Equipment Items can unlock Additional Bonuses in the following categories:

Non-Stoneheart Unit Offense
Non-Stoneheart Unit Defense
Non-Stoneheart Unit Movement Speed
Non-Stoneheart Unit Carrying Capacity
Stoneheart Unit Offense
Stoneheart Unit Defense
Stoneheart Unit Movement Speed
Stoneheart Unit Carrying Capacity
Construction Speed
Champion XP

Rings can also unlock Additional Bonuses in these categories:

Castle Defense
Non-Stoneheart Unit Training Speed

If the same Additional Bonus is unlocked more than once, the Bonuses it provides are added up.

Divine Hero Equipment Items can also be downgraded using Downgrade Decrees, which can be obtained as Tournament Rewards and from certain Special Offers.

When you downgrade a Divine Equipment Item, its Level reverts to 5, and all Additional Bonuses it grants are lost. You can upgrade and downgrade Divine Equipment Items as many times as you want to get the Additional Bonuses you need.

All Divine Equipment Items are part of Sets that grant Set Bonuses. Set Bonuses do not depend on the Level of the Equipment Items, but only on how many different Items from a Set you have equipped your Hero with.

The Imperial Set is available now. It is made up of the following Items:

Imperial Attack Ring
Imperial Defense Ring
Imperial Armor
Imperial Boots
Imperial Gloves
Imperial Helmet
Imperial Shield
Imperial Sword

Set Bonuses for the Imperial Set will grant you a certain number of Dragon Units for free each day and, when you have equipped your Hero with at least 4 different Items from the Set, your Offensive Bestiary Units will receive a Bonus to their Offensive statistics. Note that in order to receive the free Units on a particular day, you must log in and play the game on that day.

Items from the Imperial Set can be found in two new kinds of Chests:

- Imperial Chests: these contain all Imperial Set Equipment Items, except Rings
- Ring Chests: these only contain Rings that are part of Divine Equipment Item Sets

Both Chests can be obtained as Tournament Rewards, and can be opened with Master Keys.

Your Hero can now be made more powerful than ever before. Go forth, and use this knowledge to dominate your enemies!

Lord Oberon
Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Перегляди
Коментарі
21 груд. 2021, 09:5721.12.21
27 груд. 2021, 14:2727.12.21
27 груд. 2021, 14:32(відредаговано)

Has anyone else noticed the sting in the tail?

"All Divine Equipment Items are part of Sets that grant Set Bonuses. Set Bonuses do not depend on the Level of the Equipment Items, but only on how many different Items from a Set you have equipped your Hero with.
The Imperial Set is available now."

Sets (plural) ?

Meaning that the Imperial Set is the first of many more expensive sets, which will be available only after we have wasted many Master Keys and hundreds of thousands of mooncoins upgrading this set

Just another expensive scam for coiners - probably best we ignore it

30 груд. 2021, 11:0330.12.21

Got this today @the mareth's:

i

Took a mareth's blessing (Daily) cause don't got an item like that.

Is this new gag now - next to the completely enervating arrow - the next prank of the developers? On top of that, my hero items are all much better. Why mislead gamers now? The next april trick is still far away.

30 груд. 2021, 18:3730.12.21

Hello :-)
Thank you so much for all these new divine items :-)
They are very good at strengthening our units :-)
And happy holidays to everyone :-) 

i

👍👌👍👌👍

9 січ. 2022, 17:1909.01.22

Most stupid thing in this hero gear game is that upgraded gear and basic gear has the same selling value. How can you sell for example lvl 2, lvl 5 or lvl 10 that required hundreds of thousands moon coins to be upgraded for 3.2k moon coins ? My suggestion is that plarium lets us sell mythical gear back for 70-80% value invested. Nobody is asking to let us sell for the same price we invested to max out mythical gear, but at least some portion back. Selling upgraded and non upgraded item for the same price is awkward and havent seen in any game so numb mechanics.

10 січ. 2022, 15:3910.01.22

i

21-21-21 until 10-01-22 is this arrow now flipping around, pleace cancel it.

12 січ. 2022, 20:4512.01.22

Has there been a contest that has rewards with a divine chest...... or have I missed it.

13 січ. 2022, 13:3013.01.22

Yes there was a recent contest where the top 40 had Divine Chest as reward.

16 січ. 2022, 11:1716.01.22

So when will a divine chest appear in tournaments, or have I missed them?

17 січ. 2022, 15:5017.01.22

hello, I've a question: how do you get the master keys? ONLY in PAID packages?

Thanks

23 січ. 2022, 16:5623.01.22

I have not seen any tournie with divine equipment as a reward....Or have I missed it?