Все Категории

Cannot log into the game at all

Cannot log into the game at all

Поиск
Комментарии
19 май 2021, 18:2119.05.21
chrisretusn

User ID send via forum message. Yes I tried to uninstall Raid, cleaning the cache and data, then reinstalled. 

Thank you.

Have a nice day!

23 май 2021, 16:4023.05.21
23 май 2021, 16:41(отредактировано)
Valdys

Thank you.

Have a nice day!

I would like to report that I can now get in to the game.  It turns out that it was the phone. Specifically the Settings, Apps, Special access (hamburger menu), Do not disturb permision setting for Game Booster. Setting to Allowed, keeps Raid from finishing as shown in my screenshot in my initial post. Setting to Not allowed and clearing the cache for Raid allows Raid to finish loading. I play other games on this phone all are working regardless of this setting except for Raid and one other game which also works now that I've not allowed this permission for Game Booster. Hopefully this will be helpful to the developers. 

26 май 2021, 08:0126.05.21

buenos dias desde hace 2 dias no puedo lanzar el juego lo he desistalafo reiniciado baciado la cache y no hay manera de poder entrar es frustante saver que e invertido dindero en este juego y que haora no me dege entrar y no poder jugar lo podrian arreglar o como lo hago si ya segui todos sus pasos y sigo sin poder entrar a ningiun juego de la plataforma 

gracias anticipadas por la contestacion