Все Категории

AkSoundEngine.dll problem

AkSoundEngine.dll problem

Поиск
Комментарии
27 март 2021, 07:0127.03.21

I am also facing the same problem "AKSoundEngine.dll not found". This file is not the first one it says "Not found, the very first one was "api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0", once i copied the file and tried to launch the game again it said, "vcruntime140" missing so i went on to download this file also but now it says "AKSoundEngine.dll" not found. At one point it said i should check for the 4.52 Version of NetFramework. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it too but, No Luck! Can someone shed some light on this issue. I have Dell Laptop running Windows 8.1 Pro. I have no problem running other games like - Fortnite etc. 

25 июнь 2021, 14:2725.06.21

I fixed "AKSoundEngine.dll" . You have to fix all errors when PC starts Plarium Play. I fixed about 15 errors: api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0.dll, api-ms-win -xxx-xxx-xx-x-x.dll etc. You can download them from https://www.dll-files.com/, You search them and save following the intrustions from this web, and restart Plarium Play each time to see next errors.

After you fix about 10-20 files and no errors exits, you run Raid game. If it appear next error, you continue fix them as i introduced on top

Good luck

4 авг. 2021, 14:3504.08.21

Hi all , right i HAD the same problem ref AKsoundengine.DLL...... i followed SEZZY link and its all fixed and running on my windows 7... BIG thankyou SEZZY.

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.