Все Категории

Amazon Prime Login Issue

Amazon Prime Login Issue

Поиск
18 дек. 2019, 11:3718.12.19

Amazon Prime Login Issue

I am unable to login with correct Amazon Prime account. It only gives me screen saying that the Amazon account does not have Prime. When I select option to Log Out and then select option to login to Amazon, it takes me to screen that says the Amazon account does not have Prime. I have an Amazon Prime account. How do I login to participate in promo rewards?
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
18 дек. 2019, 19:2118.12.19

nathanschoell said:

I am unable to login with correct Amazon Prime account. It only gives me screen saying that the Amazon account does not have Prime. When I select option to Log Out and then select option to login to Amazon, it takes me to screen that says the Amazon account does not have Prime. I have an Amazon Prime account. How do I login to participate in promo rewards?

Hi Pls check this short list may help you to sort your issue. 

Issues and questions regarding Amazon Rewards ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. If a player connected Amazon account to Raid and requested at least one reward, unfortunately, he won't be able to change it. He will see the Log out button, but the game will give an error message like "This account is already in use".

2. We cannot reset it, as this feature is mostly controlled by Amazon.

3. We cannot transfer rewards from Raid account with Prime to another account.

4. A player may get banned on the Amazon website if he creates multiple accounts (see #5). I don't know if that will influence Raid account. But Amazon ban is reviewed within 24 hours.

5. If Amazon detects multiple accounts with the same CC and payment details created within a short period of time, Amazon account will be temporarily banned. You can create new account with a different payment information and get a new Prime.

6. This promotion is not available in India, China, Taiwan, South Korea, Vietnam, or embargoed regions (requirement is set by the Amazon).                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

7. Amazon Video is not usuable in Countries where Prime is available. 

19 дек. 2019, 01:4219.12.19
Thank you for your response, but my issue is that I have not received any rewards. I never logged in with an Amazon Prime account, just a general Amazon account with no prime features. I have an amazon Prime account, I just need some help connecting it since it will not allow me to.
19 дек. 2019, 08:0519.12.19
nathanschoell said:

Thank you for your response, but my issue is that I have not received any rewards. I never logged in with an Amazon Prime account, just a general Amazon account with no prime features. I have an amazon Prime account, I just need some help connecting it since it will not allow me to.
Just logout and log in with your prime account. 
24 дек. 2019, 01:2924.12.19
Is there anyone else besides Sezzy who can help with this issue. He either doesn't care or doesn't understand. 
24 дек. 2019, 06:5324.12.19

Unknown_Ranger said:

Is there anyone else besides Sezzy who can help with this issue. He either doesn't care or doesn't understand. 

Hi

I suggest you contact with Amazon support to check your amazon account. 
24 дек. 2019, 20:0624.12.19
Okay so to add another lvl of confusion... I have tried logging in on my prime account and then collecting from amazon prime themselves but as soon as the app, (Raid) logs me in it logs me in to my husbands account which he did login to on my Raid account... I need to unbind his prime account and login with mine so I am not sure this is an amazon prime issue with Amazon... 
25 дек. 2019, 17:0525.12.19

Hatoki Trix said:

Okay so to add another lvl of confusion... I have tried logging in on my prime account and then collecting from amazon prime themselves but as soon as the app, (Raid) logs me in it logs me in to my husbands account which he did login to on my Raid account... I need to unbind his prime account and login with mine so I am not sure this is an amazon prime issue with Amazon... 

Hi

Pls pm me your in game id and this forum link. 

Thank you
27 дек. 2019, 23:2927.12.19
When I try to login to my prime acct on here it says email already in use and to provide new email 
28 дек. 2019, 07:4328.12.19

mobdaddy said:

When I try to login to my prime acct on here it says email already in use and to provide new email 

Do you have screenshots? 

28 дек. 2019, 21:4428.12.19

I do have the same issue, where can i send the screenshot?

29 дек. 2019, 12:0129.12.19
Nakamfoota said:

I do have the same issue, where can i send the screenshot?

upload to here. 
31 дек. 2019, 00:1331.12.19
31 дек. 2019, 00:14(отредактировано)
I do not have in my hidden menu an access point to an amazon prime account why? I'm an amazon prime user. (game name: HOLY1zs) Matter of fact there is no showing of an amazon prime account period why?!
31 дек. 2019, 00:5731.12.19
So I have been playing the game on my laptop for a while now. When the Amazon Prime rewards came up, I downloaded the game to my phone but did not log into my game ID yet and I linked my Amazon Prime account. When I finally logged into my ID, I could not link my Amazon account- keep getting a message saying the account is linked to another game ID. I cannot even play the game I linked Prime too as I do not know its login- never got to that step. I have missed the first two rewards and have not had a solution from Plarium yet. PLEASE HELP!!
31 дек. 2019, 02:0831.12.19

FROM ANOTHER PLAYER AND THREAD: Guys, for all of you who face this problem, I did one thing that helped me. You've got to sign out on your smartphone from every app/browser, where you're logged in to amazon account. Don't forget official amazon app AND amazon pages in ALL browsers (if you use more than one). Then log out of the amazon page in the game app, then restart the game and log into amazon account with prime again. Now it will ask you to grant permission to access your prime status in amazon acc. Allow it and there you go. It worked for me.

Or what worked for me was to reset my amazon email and password. Then just log in in the game.

12 янв. 2020, 16:3712.01.20
Thanks! This helped! 
14 янв. 2020, 02:4714.01.20
I have question for you. Me and my wife both play Raid. We only have one Amazon prime account. Is there anyway to let us alternate collecting the Amazon prime rewards? We both had had Amazon accounts but we combined them under mine as the Family account. Since we both had basic accounts and we share the prime account. Can one of us login with the other email that was used for the other account that's brought in on the prime account.  If so how do u reset the prime login?
24 янв. 2020, 16:2324.01.20
Kal-el said:

So I have been playing the game on my laptop for a while now. When the Amazon Prime rewards came up, I downloaded the game to my phone but did not log into my game ID yet and I linked my Amazon Prime account. When I finally logged into my ID, I could not link my Amazon account- keep getting a message saying the account is linked to another game ID. I cannot even play the game I linked Prime too as I do not know its login- never got to that step. I have missed the first two rewards and have not had a solution from Plarium yet. PLEASE HELP!!
The same exact thing happened to me. I never accepted any rewards and never even finished setting up the first account I created on my phone. I set up my current account on my iPad, but it says my amazon account is in use by another account. Total nonsense.
1 март 2020, 18:2901.03.20
My amazon account I was hacked it was connected to Raid. I canceled this account and now have a new prime account but I can no longer connect or get rewards 
1 март 2020, 18:4101.03.20
Hi I’m having a issue where when I go to collect a reward from the amazon login bonus it says there’s already an account connected so I logged out and logged back in with my prime one and yet again it says there’s a account connected when I never connected a account to it