Все Категории

Events are implemented badly for new and intermediate players

Events are implemented badly for new and intermediate players

Поиск
Комментарии
12 нояб. 2019, 18:2912.11.19

I just don't get it. I'm a 55 and the events are out of reach for me. I can barely scratch together the lowest tier prizes. I'm at the point of just ignoring them because they're out of reach. You need to do more tuning if you want participation. I'm never going to sit on a thousand shards for three months. Events should give everyone a chance at something, that would make them engaging. They don't even draw me in to purchase energy refills because they're just preposterously out of reach. 

That's how I feel about regular events. For the seasonal stuff, like the Halloween thing. You really do need to offer something for EVERY level of player. And certainly, every player above 50 should be taking home at least an Epic. Other games treat these events as gifts. A way to thank players for coming back and sustaining development. It's not much fun to just watch the content creator whales fuse the new champs while they're hopelessly out of reach even for someone who's been grinding DAILY since April. 
13 нояб. 2019, 18:4913.11.19
13 нояб. 2019, 18:50(отредактировано)

darkbeach72 said:

I just don't get it. I'm a 55 and the events are out of reach for me. I can barely scratch together the lowest tier prizes. I'm at the point of just ignoring them because they're out of reach. You need to do more tuning if you want participation. I'm never going to sit on a thousand shards for three months. Events should give everyone a chance at something, that would make them engaging. They don't even draw me in to purchase energy refills because they're just preposterously out of reach. 

That's how I feel about regular events. For the seasonal stuff, like the Halloween thing. You really do need to offer something for EVERY level of player. And certainly, every player above 50 should be taking home at least an Epic. Other games treat these events as gifts. A way to thank players for coming back and sustaining development. It's not much fun to just watch the content creator whales fuse the new champs while they're hopelessly out of reach even for someone who's been grinding DAILY since April. 

There is something to say for an Halloween event to be very difficult, since you don't want every player to gain the main price.

But sadly there was only one price here and if the normal events become harder as well, there will simply be no easy events left anymore
13 нояб. 2019, 21:1513.11.19
A question since it has been admitted that events are not good. Why do they keep being released? To me it seems like the market deals where you price things differently just to see what sells. They can easily be changed and made easier when designing it. And even if it were game generated wouldnt that be an easy patch to change the parameters?
KiwiMcSheepModerator
14 нояб. 2019, 09:5014.11.19

Hey Hey

Some very good points/suggestions/feedback here, I'm going to pass this onto the CM's and Devs.

many thanks and good luck