Все Категории

Lack of communication, monitization focused events and more

Lack of communication, monitization focused events and more

Поиск
Комментарии
19 сент. 2019, 08:0019.09.19
19 сент. 2019, 08:00(отредактировано)

What they dont seem to understand is that spending moeny shouldnt by power/champions but comfort.

Meaning that it should speed up your progress, say unlimited exp boost, buying shards to get a fusion done faster, get more energy etc.

But all players should have access to the same content, now it seems to be completely p2w.

What most companies fail to understand, is that even tho they live of the coiners, game success depends on keeping the f2p players on board.

I made several suggestions here on the forum how to make the game more fun which wouldnt cost them anything, but now it seems i am stuck since i dont have the champions needed to progress, and also no realistic way of getting a champion  (aside from waiting for a void or sacred shard from signins) that will help me to take the next step (in dungeons mostly)

I am 10 days away form my next void shard, and 17 days from the void+ sacred shard, so realistically i wont make progress till then (aside from preparing my 4 stars to be sacrificed)

give us a way to at least get 1 epic or legendary of choice to get by way of trade/fusion

i have 15 epics but would be happy to trade 10 for 1 epic of my choice. since the rng is also designed to give us all the crap epics that arent even as good as some of the rares
CirillaAdmin
19 сент. 2019, 13:0719.09.19

Hello! FREEGRIFTER, the Foli Fusion event was one of the more challenging tasks in the game, so far, thus, causing a lot of heated discussions. But there are many more events of all kinds in our plans. So you will be able to make conclusions yourself.

THEREALMIKE, we always take into account everything our players share with us and forward your feedback to our game designers. However, there are some things that cannot be implemented because they may contradict our vision of the game development or are likely to shift significantly the in-game balance parameters. You can find the summary here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/675_feedback---suggestions/126643_-notice--player-suggestions-that-will-not-be-implemented-2/

As for champions, we keep re-balancing them gradually. Just today, another patch of champions has been readjusted. You can always also talk to other players and our moderators on our Discord server, in channel champion-discussion: https://discordapp.com/invite/mYKC5J6

19 сент. 2019, 14:5119.09.19

FreeGrifter said:

what was the big deal about the Foli event?

Cirilla said:

Hello! FREEGRIFTER, the Foli Fusion event was one of the more challenging tasks in the game, so far, thus, causing a lot of heated discussions. But there are many more events of all kinds in our plans. So you will be able to make conclusions yourself.

The "big deal about the Foli paywall" was that after roughly two weeks of all kinds of events and dungeon RNG to get the rare champs to fuse the epics, as well as the 10 day 20k points leveling event for Towering Titan, to fuse Foli, a lot of player got stopped dead in their tracks at the final event to get the last needed champ, a newly released void champ. That event was a summoning event so if you didn't have the shards stashed, you options were to pay or to let two weeks of effort go to waste.

But that's all in the past ofcourse. There appears to be an upcoming legendary dwarf fusion event. You'll be able to make conclusions from your own experience.

19 сент. 2019, 17:2719.09.19
19 сент. 2019, 17:36(отредактировано)

The Foli event was far worse than what Shield Anvil described if you was unprepared!

- You have to give the full background story to really see why the Foli Event crushed so many people hearts!

1st - Cirilla told people to prepare for something big!

2nd - The update got delayed by apple so people complained that nothing was coming.

3rd - Cirilla made pre-Foli events to try to make people happy.

4th - The Game did a Summon Event!

5th - Afterward,The Game did a Sacred Shard Weekend - Which gave Double Drop Rate for Legendaries

Again Cirilla told people to prepare, but they whined.

They asked for Filler events.

- Than the Foli Fusion came with a massive leveling event never seen before!

Players thought the challenge or real obstacle was to finish the leveling event!

They was thinking if they finished the leveling event - Foli was as good as there’s.

It was because it was most challenging event ever seen before.

- Than the game than did a series of small events 

1st - Small Dungeon Event

2nd - Small Summon Event

- Than the game did a series of medium events

1st - Medium Dungeon Event

At that Point, Players thought they was finally going to get Foli!

2 weeks of doing all of the above was finally going to pay off.

They only needed 1 rare hero to finish the entire set.

And that is when the game dropped the Medium Summon Event. LOL

It wasn’t anything that we hadn’t seen in the past.

It also matched the flow of the event 2 Small events + 2 Medium events + 1 Large leveling event.

The issue was most if not all players didn’t have Shards left.

It was the combination of having 2 Summon Events + Double Drop Rate Weekend + Players needing to open Shards for leveling food.

They was all spent in terms of Shards.

So players took the Shard Event as personal insult.

What really drove players over the edge was the game conveniently released a 100$ Shard Pack offer which is how much you needed to get the last hero for Foli. LOL

Players went nuts.

Some filed for money returns.

Some out right quit.

Some became toxic vowing to never spend again.

They saw it as slap in the face for 2 weeks worth of effort.

They saw it as way to squeeze players into spending.

But you see I anticipated all of this!

I listened to Cirilla!

I knew it was going to happen.

I planned & prepared for all this in advance!

Some call it the Foli Pay Wall Event!

I call it the Foli Purge Event!

Weeding out all the whiners & unprepared players.

Cirilla gave people advanced notice!

Hello!

No one likes to talk about all the things Cirilla did for them in the Foli Event!

So ungrateful they were.

20 сент. 2019, 13:3920.09.19
Yeah, well, so far, all these events are p2w. I don’t see how it could be possible for me to complete any of these events without Saving up and refraining from playing the game for months in advance. It makes all the events very depressing and every time an event comes out I feel like I’m getting slapped in the face.
20 сент. 2019, 14:2320.09.19

FreeGrifter said:

Yeah, well, so far, all these events are p2w.

They are not even p2w - they are just p2spend, lol.

Top rewards in events are 100% pure shiet, whole items sets and champs are rubbish.

If you are not totally brain dead (like most of whales) you will just learn to either avoid/ignore events or do them in passing.

20 сент. 2019, 16:1620.09.19
Strange. Today my clan member become less active. Until now only 4 players ( including me ) who still participated against clan boss. Perhaps there are correlation with the fusion event ?