Все Категории

Arena Event: 1 point per bronze, silver, and gold medal?????

Arena Event: 1 point per bronze, silver, and gold medal?????

Поиск
Комментарии
9 июнь 2019, 10:4709.06.19

The score for this event is one big joke

9 июнь 2019, 12:0909.06.19

ChosenBrad1322 said:

Hello all! Thanks for the input you’ve provided. Events are continuously being monitored and will continue to change if they are not satisfactory. As far as some of you talking about the freezes etc, I completely understand your frustration. It’s being worked on tirelessly and when it is fixed, compensation will be given out. We want it fixed just as bad as you do and we will keep you posted. 

No, NOTHING is being "monitored" here, or else development wouldn't have run an event this idiotic!  The event makes NO sense!!!  I could get better rewards by simply spending gems or $ on packs, shards, etc.  The entire event is a complete waste, and if ANYONE from development was paying attention when they slopped it together (and was able to do VERY basic elementary math), they would have seen CLEARLY that the event is impractical and unfeasible!

It's like there is no one behind the wheel over there.  It's just a monkey hitting a bunch of keys on a keyboard, and whatever code happens to pop out as a result, it just ends up getting slopped into this train-wreck of a game.

I don't understand why Plarium put so much money into the graphic design of champions, but then thought "Well, that's it!  We have a bunch of cool looking champions, so let's just leave it at that and put our attention into another project.  Let's not put ANY more effort at all into the development of the game, because cool looking champions, that's all."

Seriously, I am a regional manager for an association.  Give me two weeks in Plarium as a supervisor and I will fix this bullsh*t, because that is EXACTLY what it is.  And it's the type of bullsh*t that causes a project with potential like this game to fail miserably.