All Categories

Plarium Just killed small clan combat by raising the requirement for Holmgang to 3T influence

Plarium Just killed small clan combat by raising the requirement for Holmgang to 3T influence

Search
Comments
Sep 6, 2021, 15:5709/06/21
01/31/18

Latest.

So  don't yet know what the maintenance did but....

Its worse than I thought .

I was wondering about the struggle for points in the just finished K.v.K.R. 

Didn't even manage level 1 , I appreciate some of you will have managed more, but without the win, there would have been nothing to show for the time spent playing. 

On top of that ,there's been a change to the L7 tiles, there seem to be less of them, and are not spread kingdom wide, so it means having to move, (at cost) and encounter the fierce,now fiercer, competition for them, in the forest ,from the more advanced players who can do everything so much better, not because they are smarter, (they aren't, ) because mostly they paid for the priviledge.

Small clans deserve a fair proprtion of the spoils.

Also, they took items out of the things that score points, and reduced actual points for remaining items and seemed to focus mostly the need to kill / banish elements.

Another competition  which is dependant on the win for any show of time spent playing. 

There's really nothing worth doing now, apart from the obvious.

Sep 7, 2021, 13:5109/07/21
01/27/17

I have been playing this game on a regular basis for about 5yrs, Have been in very large clans but really couldt deal with the politics and lots of bad players, 5mths ago formed my own small clan with My 3 accounts, all was going really well with good growth until the goalposts where moved and now its impossible to grow. Unless things change I can't see a future in the game. I will move to something else thats worthwhile of my time.