All Categories

Fixes And Improvements

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Fixes And Improvements

Archons,

We've made some fixes and improvements so you can enjoy a smoother experience:

- "Free Gift" window fixed so that it only displays Emeralds when they are included in a player's free Gift
- Temporary City Schemas fixed so that the correct Schema is shown as "Active" after the Ares is purchased at the Market
-  "Coalition Capital" window fixed to include a pop-up providing information that Level 30 is a Milestone Level
- Visual issue in the "Protectorates" tab of the "War Council" window fixed so that the correct number of captured Emporia is now displayed
- Unit revival discount Offer fixed so that Roman Enforcer is now included
- Fixed the "Coalition Gold" tab in the Coalition Shop so that clicking on it no longer generates an error.

Now, charge into Hellas with the speed of Hermes!

Basileus Leonidas 

Views
Comments
May 15, 2023, 11:2705/15/23
May 25, 2023, 13:3205/25/23
03/10/15

sure, so all players not being able to enter is that we all have internet problems, and computer problems, not that the app is a pain .... i never seen an app with such constant bugs and lags, yeah of course, delete and again upload bla bla, because plarium is perfect, is us clients who do all wrong

DariaCommunity Manager
May 25, 2023, 13:5405/25/23
10/31/22
Fortuna

sure, so all players not being able to enter is that we all have internet problems, and computer problems, not that the app is a pain .... i never seen an app with such constant bugs and lags, yeah of course, delete and again upload bla bla, because plarium is perfect, is us clients who do all wrong

Archon, there might be loading issues connected with internal maintenance by CloudFlare services. We expect that the game will be fully functional again for all players when the Cloud Flare services technical maintenance is over 💪

May 25, 2023, 19:4905/25/23
01/02/16

Blank screan.also, unbelevable looks like nothing can be fixed.

May 25, 2023, 20:0505/25/23
01/31/18
Sigge

Hello Archon. The problem was not on Plarium's side but on the side of CloudFlare services, but it was fixed hours ago. Please use the launcher. I hope it will help https://plarium.com/en/plarium-play/?

May 25, 2023, 20:1905/25/23
01/31/18
Sigge

Hello Archon. The problem was not on Plarium's side but on the side of CloudFlare services, but it was fixed hours ago. Please use the launcher. I hope it will help https://plarium.com/en/plarium-play/?

May 25, 2023, 20:2105/25/23
01/31/18

Hello Archon, Your question isn't so understandable. Would you please explain what happened in more detail? A screenshot might be very helpful.

May 27, 2023, 17:4905/27/23
01/11/23
Katia

Hello Archon, Your question isn't so understandable. Would you please explain what happened in more detail? A screenshot might be very helpful.

Здравствуйте! 2 недели назад решил зайти в игру спарта! пишет что версия устарела и нужно обновить! жму обновить, перенаправляет скачать более новую версию плариума! с оф сайта скачал! жму установить, начинается загрузка (скачивание) но не скачивается! уже три дня! грузит один процент и все на этом! в чем проблема? виндос уже переустановил не помогло! хелп!!! стоит виндос 7 

i

DariaCommunity Manager
May 29, 2023, 08:5105/29/23
Jun 19, 2023, 08:59(edited)
10/31/22
ALLIGATOR

Здравствуйте! 2 недели назад решил зайти в игру спарта! пишет что версия устарела и нужно обновить! жму обновить, перенаправляет скачать более новую версию плариума! с оф сайта скачал! жму установить, начинается загрузка (скачивание) но не скачивается! уже три дня! грузит один процент и все на этом! в чем проблема? виндос уже переустановил не помогло! хелп!!! стоит виндос 7 

i

Я вижу, Архонт. Спасибо, что объяснили. Если вы скачивали игру по этой ссылке и загрузка остановилась на 1 проценте, я бы порекомендовала вам обратиться к нашей команде поддержки, чтобы они могли оценить ситуацию и предложить вам возможные варианты ее решения. Оставлю ссылку на техподдержку здесь. 

Sep 20, 2023, 14:3509/20/23
10/17/15

Well my sparta game hasnt loaded for about 6 weeks now and no sign of you guys fixing that.

Can you make a version that actually  works when you try to play the game

Sep 20, 2023, 16:5109/20/23
10/17/15

I have a new system and plarium play just doesnt load anything. So many people have given up because the platform is not working and nothing is ever done about it.

Moderators ignore negative comments and only do the easy stuff, if it doesnt work now then you are out and ignored

DariaCommunity Manager
Sep 26, 2023, 10:2309/26/23
10/31/22
GROOT

I have a new system and plarium play just doesnt load anything. So many people have given up because the platform is not working and nothing is ever done about it.

Moderators ignore negative comments and only do the easy stuff, if it doesnt work now then you are out and ignored

I understand, Archon, and I'm sorry to see you're experiencing this issue. Please describe your situation in detail to our support team so they can guide you through possible solutions. Here is the link.