All Categories

How long are your training queues? (500 Dr. for top three!)

How long are your training queues? (500 Dr. for top three!)

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jun 6, 2017, 09:1906/06/17
06/08/15

VodkaRedBull said:

The Irate Penguin said:

Congratulations to the winners!

Final standings

1st Dorieas   365d 9h 31m

2nd Amazon 286d 23h 19m

3nd Emiliano 266d 00h 37m

---

4rd Zenekin 201d 11h 31m

5th Xena 152d 12h 13m

6th Antiope 128d 5h 39m

If you finished in the top three, please contact Alyona to claim your reward,

Thanks all for playing!

PS: As I have just been informed, Alyona's PMs are blocked, therefore please send me server name and coordinates and I will pass these on, thank you.

ik sorry byt thats wrong djrocco is 2nd 

THX. VODKA...You are very attentive to the details as opposed to others...I'm sure you can be a very good moderator. :))
        I did not even qualify myself with the figures  (in the view of the one who made the standings), not even in top 10... words are useless...
      Please try not to delete my message again ... this is my opinion and I do not think I'm wrong with something (anyway, if you continue to delete my messages I will write them again). Please respect the other opinions. Cheers.

Jun 6, 2017, 10:1306/06/17
09/17/15

DjroccotheGreat1 said:

VodkaRedBull said:

The Irate Penguin said:

Congratulations to the winners!

Final standings

1st Dorieas   365d 9h 31m

2nd Amazon 286d 23h 19m

3nd Emiliano 266d 00h 37m

---

4rd Zenekin 201d 11h 31m

5th Xena 152d 12h 13m

6th Antiope 128d 5h 39m

If you finished in the top three, please contact Alyona to claim your reward,

Thanks all for playing!

PS: As I have just been informed, Alyona's PMs are blocked, therefore please send me server name and coordinates and I will pass these on, thank you.

ik sorry byt thats wrong djrocco is 2nd 

THX. VODKA...You are very attentive to the details as opposed to others...I'm sure you can be a very good moderator. :))
        I did not even qualify myself with the figures  (in the view of the one who made the standings), not even in top 10... words are useless...
      Please try not to delete my message again ... this is my opinion and I do not think I'm wrong with something (anyway, if you continue to delete my messages I will write them again). Please respect the other opinions. Cheers.

Yes djrocco its insane as you should get in 2nd place according to these number.

But ah well...

trust in plarium is low and trust in moderaters even lower from my side so i guess its like talking in the wind again.
Jun 6, 2017, 21:0106/06/17
06/08/15

Yes djrocco its insane as you should get in 2nd place according to these number.

But ah well...

trust in plarium is low and trust in moderaters even lower from my side so i guess its like talking in the wind again.

Yo're very right...Anyway, it would be nice if he recognized the mistake and would assume it.