All Categories

Update Highlights 9.20

Update Highlights 9.20

Hello, Raiders!

With Update 9.20 going live soon, it’s time to share our traditional Update Highlights and give you an early glimpse of the changes we have planned. Player profiles are getting a major overhaul and will display all sorts of accolades, including new Badges that you can receive for various achievements in RAID.

Of course, we have new Champions to introduce (released towards the end of the month) and a few existing ones to balance. You can find the details about all of that below!

Badges

We are introducing major improvements to player profiles across the board, and Badges are one of the new additions. They will enhance the old Challenges and provide a variety of shiny sigils - or Badges, as they are known - that each player can receive by completing associated Challenges, which range from unlocking all Masteries for several Champions to winning a Tournament.

i

Even if you completed all the previous Challenges and the tab no longer shows on your Bastion screen, don’t worry - it will appear once more with the new Update! You’ll be able to access the Badges tab from there. Your Badges will also be displayed on the fancy new player profile. The collection you see in 9.20 is just the beginning, too, and we’ll be expanding the number of Badges with future updates!

Player Profile Overhaul

We thought the current profile tab could be made much better, so the new iteration comes with all the glitz, glamour, and useful information you might want! It will display your overall power, your strongest Champion, your Arena Tiers, your Clan and its achievements, your own Badges, and your best performances against Clan Bosses. The common information like your username and ID won’t be left out either!

i

You’ll be able to select your favorite Champions (no duplicates allowed!) to be displayed on the profile screen under the best scores in CvC and Clan Boss Battles. We’re already planning to include the option to select your favorite Badges to show off in one of the coming updates as well.

Miscellaneous

• Made adjustments to Auto-Battle AI in Hydra Battles. Champions will now prioritize the Head that has devoured one of their allies.
  • In-game UI for Plarium Play will be optimized for greater convenience. The changes will affect multiple areas of the game, Champion Collection and Tavern screens, as well as Battles. 

i

i

i

Rebalance: Champions

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Sep 9, 2024, 10:2109/09/24
RonnieCommunity Manager
Sep 10, 2024, 12:0709/10/24
10/04/21
WW$ Mad Mare

I agree, but I didn't read anything that said that other players could see the badges. I'd assume they could, but you know what "assume" means :)

Other players will be able to see the Badges, but only those that are set as favorite ones. 

Sep 10, 2024, 19:1009/10/24
08/19/19
Ronnie

Other players will be able to see the Badges, but only those that are set as favorite ones. 

Let's hope that people set the right ones as "favorites" then, so we can see what they can do before we accept/then kick 😉

Thank you.

Sep 10, 2024, 20:3709/10/24
02/07/22

Curious to see the difference of the new AI.

But what I would really like to see in the next update is an increase for the slots for artefacts and accessories. With all the new sets released over the last months and new dungeons, it is a nightmare to manage them

Sep 11, 2024, 07:3709/11/24
02/02/20

Plarium said, "Of course, we have new Champions to introduce (released towards the end of the month)"

Then did not release the information on new Champions.  =p

RonnieCommunity Manager
Sep 11, 2024, 11:2309/11/24
10/04/21
cgray2468

Plarium said, "Of course, we have new Champions to introduce (released towards the end of the month)"

Then did not release the information on new Champions.  =p

We'll give information closer to their release, don't worry :)

Sep 11, 2024, 18:1509/11/24
10/27/23

Was rotos nurfed in this last update?

Sep 12, 2024, 11:367 days
03/05/21

Интерфейс  стал  отвратительным  и  ужасным. 

Нахрена  мне  видеть  55 иконок  персонажей   ???  велечина  иконки  3х3мм ??? О_О ... 

Иконок  бафов  теперь  вообще  не  видно ... 

Для кого  такие нововедения ??  для лилипутов ??  для тех  у  кого  монитор 1.5х1.5 метра ??  или  для  тех  кто носом монитор  протирает  и  через лупу  всё разглядывает ??? 

Отвратительно . 

Sep 12, 2024, 13:137 days
03/05/21

О_о ... 

Разобрался . 

Заходим  в  опции  игры .  И  в  низу убираем галочку = оптимизация  интерфейса. 

И  всё  будет  по  старому. 

Не  будет  этого дибильного  микроскопического  минимализма  для лилипутов. 

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 12, 2024, 16:367 days
12/30/20
DarkPriest78

Was rotos nurfed in this last update?

Nope.

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 12, 2024, 16:407 days
12/30/20

For those facing issues with not liking the new interface - and as the poster above laid out - go to options and unclick optimise UI.

Sep 12, 2024, 16:437 days
05/26/19

😁